AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

The troop had been walking for hours, the stop he had promised never came as it was just easier to keep walking. Leo felt fine, and he guessed Momo did too. They didn't have to walk.
    It was almost tea-time when they did call a halt, and not afternoon like he had promised. Leo knew that Darren had done it so now they could push on until dark later. Nobody unpacked much, a few chairs were unfolded and the injured were layed down with extra cushions for an extra rest.
    Leo Jumped down onto the open hatch next to Momo, there wasn't much room but he had good balance. "How you doing?" he asked, they hadn't talked for awhile and he wanted to check on her. "Is your leg better now?"
    He was suprised to hear the level of concern in his voice, he was just glad he hadn't lost Momo just like Max and the others. Then he remembered that the station had been destroyed, it had been on a signal earlier. So that meant that the boy that had held Karia, Momo and himself were the last guardians, the last of the human races big hope...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya was standing behind the other guardians. He held alot of anger inside. He didnt want to listen to his heart and only to his blade. Byakuya unshelathed his Tenro and looked at its blade. Its was howling for some reason. Byakuya knew that it wanted to fight by his side. He didnt know if he could hold up but with all his power he would try to. Even if he had to die on this day he would. His family's pride and the fact that he was the last from his fmily added to his concern.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo scootched over a little to give Leo more room. "It feels a lot better, thanks," she said. She wiggled her foot a little and bent her knee back and forth to demonstrate, even though pain seared through her muscles. "See?" she asked, fighting back the pain that choked her. She couldnt be weak. Not here. Not now. She gave a weak smile and raised her hand up to clutch her locket. She looked out at all the other soliders as she slowly rubbed her thumb over the back. Something about it felt so forbidding. Then an idea hit her. What if something had happened to her brothers and sister? She had to know. "Leo, do you know if something happened to the ST-04 station? I have this weird feeling that somethings wrong with my family but I cant put my finger on it. I was just wondering if maybe your brother told you something or something.." she asked, feeling a little stupid. She wasnt used to having to ask questions and she really didnt like to but she needed to know if something was wrong.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo felt sick. He had heard a radio message this morning when he had gone to get his A/S. not many people were awake at the time so not many people knew.
    The president of Orchid had saved the planet by sacrificing the station. Only one escape ship had left, meaning only about 30 to 40 people were still alive.

He turned to Momo, "Well i've heard that the station has gone." He spoke bluntly, trying to talk to Momo like she was a little child would only worsten the situation. "Some people escaped but not many," he put his arm around her and pulled her a bit closer, "but don't worry, i'm sure your family are ok. They obviously evacuated the residential area first so there's a good chance they got off..."
    He looked towards the derection they were heading, he couldn't wait to fight, to get revenge for what had happened...

Darren walked back to Karia, he wanted to get moving again and thought it best not to push his luck. He'd let Karia issue this order. He found her and sat on the ground next to her.
    "In about 5 minutes i think we should set off again, we're close and i think we could push to the outskirts of the base by tonight, then we can camp and attack in the morning. What do you think?" He gazed at her, he'd have to push his emotions aside now. This was what they had come to this hell hole for, he needed full concentration...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in her throat. 'Gone? They couldnt be gone, could they? They had to have survived,' thought Momo vainly. She could barely contain the greif that quickly welled within her. Tears streaked down her cheecks as her shoulder began to shake. She covered her face with her hands and let out a stifled sob. She felt little comfort the fact that some people had survived. It wasnt fair. She drew in a shuddering breath, dried her tears, and leaned into Leo.

"Its doesnt seem fair, does it?" she asked him in a soft, hollow, emotionless voice. "That us, the ones willing and able to give our lives should live and all those innocent people should die for our sake? It hurts to think about it." Tears once again welled in her eyes as she continued. "It hurts to think that the only people I every had in this world might be dead right now for the sake of a seventy band of scraggles fighting to an imanent death. I hate it," she said as she stared blankly ahead, tears still rolling down every now and again. Momo took another shuddering breath. Now it was personal.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max had taken up his observation position in an abandoned building. He had occupied what used to be somebody's top floor corner office in 4-story building. From here he could see the Diterr moving around, searching for him. They had all left from the main entrance that he had entered through, and a squad had searched around his escape hole. They had given up after an hour, returned to the hole and placed a large rock over it to keep any more intruders from entering.

The rest of the squads had begun fanning out in every direction, but Max wasn't worried, he had left no trail to be followed. The Diterr were also very reluctant to enter a building, they just didn't like to. Having sucker-punched several from inside a building himself, Max understood their concern. It had only been a few hours until, one by one, Diterr squads returned to the base. Max had accounted for them all, so he could assume that they wouldn't come out again until after nightfall when their heat-based vision suited them best.

He checked Karia's signal on his PDA, they weren't too far off now. Another few hours and he would have to search her out again. Unless she signaled him first, that was. He checked his commandeered M249 again, ensuring that he had a full box loaded. He still had two more after this one. This weapon was in good shape for something designed over 40 years ago. He would certainly need it's firepower in the battle to come.

Max sat back and returned his thoughts to his duty. Karia would have to know the information he had obtained, as well as the events which had transpired today.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: I hate being sick...still not feeling too great which accounts for the short post.
    BIC:
    Karia nodded. "I was thinking that too." She replied to Darren. "We'll head out"
    A few hours later and they had reached about the spot that Karia had hoped for. She wondered for a moment wher Wraith had gone to. They still had a ways to go before they reached the outskirts but not much really. An hour or two and they could probably set up camp. Karia wasn't too worried about daylight they still had enough.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo had simply jumped back into the seat and set off again. Momo's words were so dead that they had snapped something inside of him. He had let her lean against him for awhile before moving but now she just sat there like a doll.
    He looked ahead and saw a fairly undamaged street, setting the A/S to walk forward he slid down next to her. He looked at her face, so painful to look at so much sorrow but so beautiful to him at the same time. Something had changed in him. He no longer cared for really anything. He pulled her close and started to stroke her hair in rthym with the steps of the A/S.
    "Words are too little right now, so i say we make these alien scum pay together." The sun was going down now, and casting an eiry light over the surrounding buildings. He grabbed her chin softly and turned her to look at him. "Ok?"...

The president of Orchid could hardly stop himself from laughing. He was now safely back in his car being driven away from the idiots in the council. They didn't agree with what he had done but he had kept the fact that the diterr were his puppets a secret. It was time to move to plan 2. He'd quickly move in and take the cheif commander of the human forces position. Then privately hold talks in which he would really be doing nothing. Then finally the diterr homeworld would be self-destructed and he'd be proclaimed a hero. Where did he get his ideas from...

Darren had walked with Karia the whole way, but didn't do much talking. He just kept giving her good luck smiles and the occational shoulder squeeze. Soon he'd tell her to stop but he thought she knew when anyway.
    He fell back until he was next to a bed being carried my a man he regonised. It was one of Karias aquiantences (sp), Tul he thought the name was.
    He looked at the man before deciding to speak. "Soldier, i have a request to make of you. Nows not the time for one of your captains, myself, to be getting all emotional and worried. You can probably see where this is going. I know you know Karia, and my request is that you stick close to her and protect her with everything you've got. This will ease my worry and let me fight to my full. You seem like a good man and i hope you'll accept my offer?" Darren gave a small smile and looked into the other mans eyes...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 08-02-2007 at 04:18 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya walked alone a ways from the large group. If the Diterr attacked right now they would attack a large group. Byakuya wouldnt be in that group. He shook his head and looked at his left hand. It was still shaking from the power of the Hajeo. byakuya closed his fist and growled. He and Tenro would do all the work.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

His hand on her hair felt strange, distant. I wasnt until his words hit her ears that she seemed to snap out of her daze. "Leo..." she whispered before she managed a small nod. She reached her arms up and around his neck and pulled him into a death-grip hug. "Thanks Leo. Thats the second time you've saved me," she said with a small hint of humor, remembering the last time he'd saved her life. She pressed her face deep into his shoulder and held, never wanting to let go.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tul had been mulling over what he would do when Captain Feist dropped back to talk to him. Tul shifted the bed. "Sure" He said.
    Well, it seems she has at least one ally in this whole thing.
    "I'll protect her." I just probably won't tell her, she's a little touchy when it comes to this stuff. He thought for a moment. Should I? "I've got a funny feeling, Captain, keep your eyes open" Tul contented himself with saying.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo didn't pull her off even though he felt his back breaking. He eventually got over the fact he was getting a hug from a girl and remembered what to do. He brought his arms up and hugged her back, he'd never let the diterr hurt her... never.

Darren looked at Tul. "Don't worry, my eyes are always open." He patted the man on the back and set off back towards the front of the pack. He looked up at Leo, still in his embrace with Momo. Darren looked at his brothers face, the face that was no longer looking at him with admiration at how cool his older brother is. But now looked like the face of a man.
    Darren smiled sorrowfully as Leo opened his eyes and looked down at him.

The rocking of the A/S seemed to add to his sadness but it quickly turned into determination as he felt the strength of Momo's hug, still all of these minutes later. He peered around her head and saw the flat stretch of road coming to an end. "Come on then, unless you're wanting a kiss i'd say we'll let this end and get back on with the job at hand."
    He started to pull her away, careful not to touch her damaged leg...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo let out a chuckle and let go. The warmth of Leo's arms still lingered and she couldnt help but tingle at the thought of kissing him. But as she pulled away, Momo's eyes seemed to shine with a new sense of determination. Now fighting in this war wasnt a duty, it was a rare honor that she had personally been chosen to recieve and she would accept it with arms wide open. As she settled back into the motion of the machine, her thoughts strayed to what layed ahead. Not just up the end of the war, but what she would after (if she had an after). Her thoughts strayed to the thought of her family, her past, her present and her maybe future. It was strange trying to picture anything past the end of this war. One thing she could see was her spending out the rest of her days with Leo.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lets go!" the shout echoed over the dusty ground as Leo finally shook the past few minutes spent holding Momo from his mind. His mind wondered about the other guardian he had encoutered earlier and he wondered who he was. He'd have to try and find him before they attacked the base. He could really use another guardian...

Darren hoped he had placed his trust well. He laughed and sighed. He had only spoken to the man to try and relieve his stress but even now he was still thinking about it. They would reach the base soon, then find the damned diterr homeworld...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again, Momo laughed. "Right!" she laughed back at Leo. All her fears and depressions seemed vanish from her face as she punched her hand straight up in the air to echo the enthusiasm she shared with Leo. "Lets kick some Diterr butt!" she said, still laughing. Her heart felt filled to the brim with emotion but it all seemed to seep away in the hope of the moment.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Darren fell back to Karia. "Lets give it a last 10 minute push then we can stop for the night." He looked at her his mind whirring, it couldn't hurt to say it, "So Karia i'm thinking about setting up a small bonfire in an abandoned house tonight, theres too many of us for the fire to really stand out to the diterrs heat vision, and it would really boost morale." He smiled at her, deep down he really wanted to have just one good night with both of the people who are extremely important to him, Leo and Karia. "And it might also bring that Black-ops member out of hiding..."
    Karia flinched, "What?"
    "Nothing," smiled Darren, "So what do you say?"...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo's stomach gave a loud grumble. She hadnt had a decent meal since they left for earth. She pulled out her bag of candy and popped a few pieces into her mouth. It didnt seem to serfice her stomach but it sure seemed to calm it down. She slipped a few more pieces into her mouth, letting them sit and melt as she savoured their sweet and sugary flavor. She looked at the bag. 'I still got a lot left. I'm so glad I packed a lot!' she thought, secretly appriciating herself for acctually doing something right. She put another piece in her mouth before she turned around and offered some up to Leo.

"You want some? I figure I cant be the only hungry one around here," she said as she reached in to scoop up another piece. She popped into her mouth only to squint her eyes at the minty sour taste. She mauled over what it could be but then could help but laugh as she realized she had picked up a Wintergreen Teardrop. She had never liked them much. Too sour but the thought of managing to grab one at that moment was just somehow really funny to her. She quickly chewed up and swallowed the last bits of that piece with several grimaces and gags but she still couldnt help but laugh. At the odd look Leo gave her she simple giggled "Teardrop" before she bust out laughing again. Her good mood seem to spread. Several people who where walking near the A/S seemed have to found their smiles and stuck them on their faces. They seemed to temperaraly forget the fact that there was a war going on to let themselves laugh a little at the giddy misfortune of a sweet toothed young girl.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 08-08-2007 at 09:21 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya rode on a car with a few soilders. He was laying the the back and looking at the sky. He didit understand the reason he flet ST-04 was gone. It was something that to him was an act of war. How could the place that help Byakuya train be gone. and if it wasnt gone then what happened to it. The small car began to pas a A/S. In it was the other guardiain and one of the guys he met when he attacked that girl.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: O Yeah! I'm back...
    BIC:
    Karia had been surprised when Darren mentioned that Black Ops member. It was probably Wraith but she wasn't quite ready to hang too much on that assumption. She thought for a moment then quickly came back to reality. "Yes, a bonfire sounds good" At least one night where I can almost forget this is a war would do me good.
    Tul had been trudging along when he heard laughter. It was contagious. He smiled. This is a war, Tul, so why are you smiling? His ever present sarcasm poked him. But, that didn't stop from grinning like a Cheshire (sp?) cat.
    Karia descended into her own thoughts again, she'd seen Darren drop back earlier and assumed that it was to talk to Leo or something, now she wasn't so sure.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo grabbed a sweet and smiled happily. Leo saw the other guardian from earlier and made to shout out to him. the sun set as many of the men laughed along with Momo...
    Leo helped as about 10 of the soldiers gathered whatever bits of scrap wood they could find in the houses around before taking it into blown out church. The pews were used as firewood near the front of the church as the rest of the troop made there way into the church and found a comfy place to rest.

Darren checked his robotic arm when the troop had settled into the church. Making sure it was mostly fine he stood up and adressed the crowd, "Tonight we rest and show no fear in the face of the diterr scum!" He lit the peice of wood he held in his good arm. "We shall light this fire and show them that we are here, and we will not give up until we have what we came here for. Only then will there be time for remorse and happiness. Only when the war is over, something that only we can do, only then shall we all finally find peace!"
    He touched the pile of wood with the flaming branch and watched as the fire crawled over the fuel sodden wood.
    "Eat as much as you want. Tomorow we call for evacuation!"

Leo cheered with the rest as his brother made his speech. How the army could have took comand away from him was amazing to Leo. He watched as Darren walked over to Karia, and he couldn't help but smile. At least Darren had someone he cared about. Leo turned around and watched Momo for a few seconds, saying that though, so did he...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After the cheering and speeching were done, Momo couldnt help but search for a place to sit down. She found a corner near the fire and sank into it, her bag on her lap. She reached her hand up and fiddled with the locket around her neck. For the first time since she had left the ST-04 station, she opened it up and stared at the little pictures inside. This war had wiped out one side of the locket and it was very unlikely that the other side had survived either. This war had torn up her family till it was just her, all alone. This war was going to end tomorrow, whether the diterr wanted it to or not.

Momo was startled out of her thoughts as a man walked by and asked if she wanted some food. She gratefully accepted it and ate it quickly. Her stomach seemed to leap for joy as she swallowed the last bites and wiped her mouth. She tilted her head back and could see the clear night sky through a gaping hole in the ceiling. The stars seemed to giggle and dance and smile down at her from their high perches up in the air and she couldnt resist smiling back at them. Even the stars knew this war was at its end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakaya sat aways from the camp site. he had his own food and his own fire. he didnt want or need help. He rubbed his shoulder and then looked at his sword. With both weapons he would kill every ditterr that dare stood to him. Byakuya laughed outloud and then held the blade into the sky. Its blade gave off a bright pink light as Byakuya shealthed it.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max had been tracking Karia's progress on his PDA since he had last left the Diterr base. When they stopped after nightfall, he grabbed his gear and front-slung his machinegun to move out. Taking one last survey of the area, he quickly made his way away from the base, towards the humans' encampment.

As he neared the church where her GPS dot was showing up, he looked at the light creeping away from the building. If he hadn't made such a ruckus earlier, the pharoahs would probably be out right now near this area, about ready to pounce on and crush the humans. But tonight they wouldn't be too active. A perfect time to plan the fall of a Diterr stronghold.

Max neared the building and began creeping up to it, but there was no need for there were no gaurds posted. Instead, he heard the sound of laughter and people enjoying themselves. The fire was big enough for the group of them to take warmth from, and food was being served. It also meant that there was no way he could possibly sneak up to meet Karia. He could see her sitting with another man, the same one that had given Max a hard time earlier when he had to get her away from the group.

Seeing no other option, he stashed his rucksack near the church in a place where it wouldn't be easily found, and then walked over to the door of the church. He rehearsed it in his head, "Hi, only your leader knows me, but I'm the greatest ally most of you never knew existed. Now if you could please restrain yourselves from killing me and put down your weapons, I'd enjoy a chance to confer with Captain Lygoust and ensure we come up with a plan that doesn't involve getting us all killed." Max shook his head. That would earn him no points with the crowd tonight.

So taking one last look at the large belt-fed weapon that hung close to his chest and sighing, he opened the door to the building and walked right in like he owned the place and belonged to the party.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo watched as Momo walked away and was served with food. He smiled again, something that was happening ever so often recently. Seeing that Momo looked like she wanted to be left alone Leo stepped outside and noticed a slight pink sheen on the roof of an abandoned car. He followed where he guessed the light had came from and rounded an upturned bus and half of a school. Then he saw a little camp fire with a lone boy sat looking deep into the flames.
    Leo noticed it was the guardian who snuck aboard his ship to come to earth. He boldly walked up to the fire and sat down opposite the boy. It didn't feel right to say anything at the moment so leo joined the boy in watching the flames dance and caress each other. Finally he looked up at the boy and simply stated, "I want your help... I need your help. You're powerful, i can tell. We both want one thing, for this war to end and i believe with your help it would be a much easier job. Please, what do you say? Nobody will order you about you will just be there for extra firepower and support."
    Leo offered his hand over the burning flames, gritting his teeth at the heat, he wondered just what this boy was thinking...

Darren was laughing harder than anyone. A young soldier was doing some brilliant impressions next to the fire with now a quite large crowd watching him. Because of this he was one of the last to notice the new arrival. The black-ops member walked calmly through most of the crowd while the young soldier carried on doing his impressions, not noticing that nobody was now watching.
    Darren stood up and walked straight towards him. Stopping before the man, Darren spoke softly, "I'm glad your still here," he then noticed that this man was indeed the one from before who needed to talk to Karia so bad. Darren grinned and held out a hand, "But mate, you need to work on your diguises." (sp)
    He'd let the man through, he just wanted to shake his hand first, Darren just had a feeling that if this man was to show himself like this, it was for either really good, or bad news. And Darren was prepared for both...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 08-12-2007 at 01:04 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya looked the boy and looked deep into his eyes. "Tell me what happened to St-04. if you tell me the turht then ill help no matter what." Byakuya held his own hand out and shook with the boy. He wasnt sure about him but for some reason Tenro and Hajeo both seemed to turst him. That was enough for Byakuya. He would turst this boy and follow him. As long as he was given the chance to kill every Diterr he could.

Closed Thread

Thread Information