AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(Thanks, Karia, for the permission, sorry it took so long)

As soon as all the commotion had died down, Max had led Karia out of the med tent. Slowly she led him to her tent where they sat down. Max started first.

"Congratulations on the promotion, Karia. How does it feel to be in command?"
    The woman only shrugged, seeming indifferent about the situation. "I'm fine." She told him.

Max nodded, slightly off-balance from her lack of enthusiasm. Figuring she was tired, he continued on. "Well...do you have any plans as of yet? I know it's been kind of a rough time for your people these last coupla days..." Max had no idea what Karia was about to say next, and he was very sure that she wasn't expecting the response he gave after she finished her story

"So you're telling me that after you took command of this unit, leaving him with no real command authority, he took it upon himself to give the whole unit a movement order with neither your knowledge or permission. And you did...nothing." She only nodded in affirmation of his statement. That only angered Max more. His voice raised slightly, but it was his tone that gave his words force. "And you don't see anything wrong in the slightest with this situation?! You're in charge now! The head honcho! Nobody makes any plans of that magnitude without including you in that thought process, and you make sure of that!

Karia's expression at his outburst turned to surprise, but he continued. "I don't know if this has sunk in yet, judging by your attitude of this whole situation, but it's your job as the commander to keep these people alive and well for the duration of your stay in this little combat zone we call Earth! These folks are counting on you to do just that, that way they can focus on killing the enemy!" He turned his back to her for a moment, head lowering. "I've seen too many people fall to the enemy because of careless officers, it's the worst waste of a soldier there ever was."

He turned around to face her again, this time slipping on his red-tinted sunglasses. "Okay, this is the situation. You and your 70-odd troops are going to assault the main Diterr base in this sector. You are going to assault it, capture it, and survive if I have anything to do with it. Copy?" Karia nodded, his verbal assault having shook her emotions. "That place is about a day's march from here, but with as many walking wounded as you have it may take a bit longer. I will leave ahead of you and begin scouting the area. As soon as you are encamped, I will find you and give you all the intelligence you should need. In a matter of hours we will have planned our attack and we will then execute it as soon as possible. That means you have to find a hole and quick so that your troops can get some sleep. It will be a good idea to start the assault early in the morning while the Diterr are still mostly asleep. Sound like the start of a victory so far?" Karia nodded, still be silent.

Max closed the distance with her, pulling her chin up softly with his finger as he pushed his shades up so she could see his eyes, know he was telling the truth. "Listen, this may be a little scary to you at first, but it's going to be fine. You're smart enough to make a great commander, you just have to apply yourself, okay?" He got a small nod in agreement. "Just focus on getting your people there and back alive, I'll handle the rest. Deal?" Another small nod. "Good, I'll see you tomorrow, then. In the meantime, get yourself some sleep." With that he exited the tent and quickly made his way out of the building.

Under the cover of darkness it had been too easy to slip out undetected. He then got back to his own little hidey-hole and shed his uniform, getting once again into his normal garb. Shoulder his rucksack and ensuring that all traces of his stay here were gone, he began to move out on his own objective. He had to get there well ahead of the humans in order to scout out the base. If he ran, he could make it with enough time left in the morning to find a good scouting position from which to observe the Diterr. Quickly he picked up his pace, time was of the essence.
    Last edited by DaSOCOM; 07-02-2007 at 01:33 PM.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This was truly interesting to Byakuya. An attack in the morning,catching the enemy of balance. Byakuya would be their. Not to fight to survive or help the one in command but to destroy every Diterr in his way. He would wait for a little while and let the Diterr kill off half of them and then attack himself. He would make sure the one in command didn't die because she may be his only way to get back to ST-04. Byakuya grinned be fore meaning onto the trunk of the tree as he sat high in his branch's. He slept Intel morning when he would awake and destroy everything and everyone in his path to victory.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Its was almost unbearable to be going to sleep. Momo was so tired and she could barely stand up. Leo helped her into bed and whispered a soft good night before he went to sleep on his small, fold-out chair. 'He looks so uncomfterble,' thought Momo as she looked at the sleeping Leo. She quietly got up and layed her blanket ontop of Leo, carful not to bump him or wake him up. She got it spread out as well as she could before she climbed back into bed and fell fast asleep, in wait of dawns cruel, bright light that would wake all from the comfort of the land of dreams and send them crashing back into the harsh reality that was the life of a solider.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

OOC: since every single remaining character is now asleep lets have a small sleepy time skip.

Leo woke up with about 30 minutes to spare before dawn. he pulled the blanket off and sighed. Momo still had a blanket but it was only thin. damn emotions, they should be left behind on the battlefield. shame, he just couldn't. he was only 15 and he still felt so strongly for someone else. damn this soppy crap, he stood up and stretched. it wouldn't take him long to get his A/S...

Darren woke up to the sounds of heavy footsteps. he cursed Leo, why couldn't he wait to get his machine. Darren rubbed his forehead, he was a mess at the moment, at least they could get on their way now. he remembered the tape recorder. how could he? to one of the most important people to him, he blatently spied on them at a time like this.
    When he got out of the tent people were already up and moving about. he set off for the tape slowly, his mind constantly thinking through all that was happening. as long as they followed his plan they should come out of this alive. he just hoped that Karia hadn't been brainwashed against him. HQ held a stupid amount of power, if they wanted Karia to be in FULL command even their friendship wouldn't make her listen.
    he reached the tent and hesitated. if he left it, it would be found when she packed up, but if he was caught getting the tape. it would be even worst...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo woke up gasping for breath, drenched in cold sweat. She was pounding so loud she was suprised it didnt wake some one else up. She had just had the most horrible dream ever and was more than happy to have wokin up. She grabbed her locket in plopped back onto her cot. She layed ther trying to catch her breath as the horrible image spun through her mind, over and over again. Why did she have such a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach? What were these horrible visions that she kept getting?

When she finally managed to puch it all out of her head, she looked over to see that Leo was not in his chair bed. 'Where did he head off to?' she wondered momentarily before she sat up agian and put her locket back under her shirt. She got out of her bed and started looking for her bow and arrows. They were moving this morning and she needed to be prepared. Once she had everything gathered together, she layed back on her cot and stared at the ceiling, waiting for dawn to officially break.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya was training with a few solder's aways off from the camp. Byakuya kicked one of them into another one before blocking the shots fired by the rest. Byakuya back flipped and landed lightly on the ground. Byakuya held his katana's blade in front of his blade as it turned pink. Byakuya opened his eyes and they blade disappears. Half a second later the solders fell to the ground.

Byakuya returned to the camp with each solder on his shoulders on in his hands. He lay ed them down in the medical tent and left. Their injury would have healed and they would be at full strength by the time Dawn broke.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: EEK!! I totally forgot to inform I was on vacation, so stupid of me but anyways a I'm back, I'm going to my gramma's sometime...just not sure when
    BIC:
    Earlier...
    Karia felt better after talking with Wraith. So it was that she slept the sleep of the dead (there were no emergencies that needed her immediate attention).
    Present...
    Karia woke up. After she had gotten ready she opened the little blue flap intending to go find Darren. That thought came a little late. "Oh, Darren, how are you?" Surprise was written all over her features. She recovered quickly enouigh gaining back the composure that was her signature. "I was just going to find you. It seems that you've found me though" She offered a smile. WHAT ARE YOUD DOING AT MY TENT??? Her mind screamed.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo was loving the attention he was getting from the soldiers. His A/S was officially cool. he had no trouble guiding the bear around the tents and re-used buildings, he was as good as ever at driving the armoured suit.
    he arrived at the medic block and shut her down. jumping from the A/S he saw Karia and Darren off in the distance, both looking uncomfortable.
    oh well, not his problem. he walked inside and made for Momo's bed. he'd help her pack up then go and ask Karia what she wanted the few guardians left to do.

Darren jumped and his insides went cold. he saw the surprise before it quickly vanished. That hurt, why was she so surprised? even if he hadn't gone to her tent, she even just said she was about to go to his.
    "I just came to tell you something, and i suppose to sort of check how you're doing." he said akwardly
    he knew that wouldn't go down well, she didn't like to be looked after. but before she could react he said, " i just thought i should say," he paused, "that it was wrong of me to give an order after you'd been given charge."
    his mind was spinning with different excuses, "I also wondered whether you'd want help packing up you're tent?"
    he gulped, instantly he knew he'd said the wrong thing...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Kay, I might not be able to post to much now that I'm hanging with my cuz and stuff, (G Ma's house) just a little warning
    Karia blinked. Why should he want to help? Did she seem THAT helpless? Great, just the image she wanted to project to her best friend. "I guess" She had kind of hoped to pack up herself...but she needed to talk to him and beggars couldn't be choosers. At first glance she seemed all right although she was just barely covering her tumbling emotions wich now ranged from mad to sad. And everything else in between. She lifted the blue flap a little stiffly. "Please come in" She said through gritted teeth. Wonderful, now she seemed mad at him, she didn't want to.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo walked on and was stopped about 5 times before he made it to Momo's bed.
    "Woah everyone wants me." he grinned then sat down.
    He looked down at Momo who was simply staring at the ceiling. "I've been told on the way here that they want me at the front of the pack when we set off, they've even found an old truck i'm going to pull behind me with some of the injured on. You're leg's better but you can still sit on the A/S if you want?"
    He could feel himself blushing again, damn red face. He looked away and said, "Coz it looks like its going to be a hot day so i'm going to be keeping the hatch open..."
    He looked up at the rising sun, he wasn't lieing. Today was going to be hot, Earth was getting a bit messed up, in all of his time living on Earth he couldn't remember a hot England, he chuckled and turned to Momo to wait for an answer...

Darren Didn't know what to do, he felt like running. "Sure thing, i think we need to talk." He allowed her to keep the tent open as he stepped in and sat down on the bed. He knew she wouldn't mind.
    He heard a shout from outside, "Everyone ready to move in under the hour!"
    Darren looked at Karia, "Well then, lets talk..."

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now it was Momo's turn to blush. She couldnt help it. After seeing him blush, it just sort of came up and she didnt even have a chance to stop it. "Uh... um, sure. That sounds good," she said, immeadiately feeling stupid. 'He was nice to me and all I can say is 'Sure that sounds good?' she scolded herself in her head. She dug in her bag and pulled out her cap. If it was going to be hot, she had to help herself stayed cool. She pulled her long hair up in a tight knot on top of her head and quickly shut the hat on it. Her bangs hung and swirled infront of her face as she moved her hands around the bottom edge of her hat to make sure no pieces had strayed out. She was ready.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya looked over the camp,at the many soilders hurrying. getting ready to fight once again. Even with Byakuya here and the other guardians msot of them would die. He looked up at the dazing sky and sighed before he was hit with a flash back.

OCC: flashback time.........time to learn more about my character and the way he is.

Byakuya trained hard everyday. He was stationed at ST-04. He liked it their cause most of everyone leaved him alone. He trained alone unlike the others. He was at the top of his class and feared for his increasing strength. Many said that at the age he was that he was no where close to his peck. Now with the years passing,to him he was no where close to his prime. Byakuya continued to get stronger and stronger as the days past. He was sent on mission that required him to destroy a Diterr base. Along with his other teammates he slaughtered them without fail. he was given metal after metal for his power and grace. Not once was he turly happy. He was alone. An Exile from his classmates and from the teachers. He rememebr the time when he almost got killed. His mother and father lost their live that day. his anger was fuel but the memory of thier dead cold bodies. He hated the diterr and from that day has killed any and all that try to kill. Throught the years he continued to grow. He became cold like ice and learn to never lie to someone. His body moved on its own. Protect those around him and destroying those that try to destroy the ones he trys to protect.

"Nii-Sama............Nii-Sama............Master Byakuya!!!!!!!!!"

Byakuya opened his eyes as a soilder told him they would be moving out within the hour. He jumpped from his tree and landed beside the soilder. He patted him on the shoulder and walked away. He walked into the camp and watched as they got ready. He was ready. He would protect them all like his father protected him. He remembered some of the words his father told him.

"Byakuya my son listen closely. Never allow anyone that is your teammate to die or he left behind. Never allow the enemy to use them against you. Protect them so your mission can be a victory on both sides. You win by finishing the mission,and by saving your teammates. Remember this my son. You are the furture.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max lit up a cigarette as he looked around. He checked the coordinates his PDA was displaying, then looked around again, surveying the entire area around him as he inhaled from the cigarette. It was almost light out, and he was standing right on the proverbial "X". He should be right in the middle of a big Diterr base, but there was nothing around except for several bombed-out buildings. He sighed, checking his location again, as if he would magically get transported into the Diterr's midst.

He was missing something, he had to be. He began to examine his location closer in detail. He was looking for something, anything, that would clue him in to his situation. He had just ashed out his cigarette when he saw a small group of Diterrs walk out of a building. Max instantly got behind cover, peering around the corner to watch them walk off. He drew his pistol and quickly made his way over to the building that they had walked out of. The sign in front declared it to be some kind of supermarket. A cynical thought crossed his mind; "Maybe they just needed a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs."

Bringing his pistol into the high-ready position, Max moved in and cleared the entrance of the building. Slowly, warily, he made his way through the building. Very few items remained on the shelves, and those that had were well past their expiration date. As he made his way down one of the hallways, he came upon a hole in the ground. A tunnel entrance, to be precise. Pistol still leading the way, Max moved into it.

The tunnel snakes down for a good while. It was dimly lit and the dirt construction made his movements inaudible. He reached down to his PDA and activated his inertial tracker. He was losing GPS reception quick, and he wanted to map this place out. Coming upon a light source, he could see several diterr guards near the exit of the tunnel. Not good, it seemed there was no way to slip past them. Until Max looked up to see a large depression in the dirt ceiling. Then the idea hit him. He had found his entry technique...

(OOC Sorry, had to do the cliffhanger...)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia heard the soldier's yell but she needed to speak with Darren first. "Darren, to tell you the truth I never wanted this job in the first place. But, now I'm in a position that I need to make smart decisions..." Karia trailed off for a moment. "Darren, I need you to help me, I can't do it by myself and you're the person that I trust most" She felt like she'd just felt the air go out of her. Darren could choose anything right now. And if he chose to have nothing to do with it then there was always Wraith or Leo. But, Karia really wanted Darren to agree.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo almost jumped up in joy. "Good, well come on then, we've got to get to the front of the pack and they've just started moving." He grabbed Momo's hand and ran outside. The A/S was there waiting, "Well if i leave the cockpit open there'll be enough room for you to sit up there. Just until your leg gets fully better..." He grinned as he stepped forward, letting the A/S's hatch fall open. He no longer felt as shy as before, it was probably the early morning sun...

Darren felt his insides balloon up, she had chosen him instead of struggling alone. Her words really touched him and the true realisation of the situation hit him. He had managed to give the responsiblity of the soldiers lives to Karia and take a break, but for Karia he would take all of it back.
    "I'll be back in a minute." he said with a small smile.
    He stepped outside and walked around the tent, bending down he grabbed the tape played and pulled it from under the tent. He stood up and looked at it, it was still running and recording. He looked up at the bright sun, was it an omen? He hoped so, then stamped hard onto the tape.
    He didn't care what had happened betwen Karia and the man. He walked back into the tent. "I know you're not one for all of the emotional crap, so... I'll help you in any way i can."
    He smiled and felt happier than he had in a long time, "Now lets start by getting this tent down." he joked holding out a hand...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo couldnt help but giggle. It was a small giggle, under her breath so that no one would hear it, but a giggle none the less. She had never really been in a A/S and she was a little nervous. She didnt know where to sit or how to get up there without breaking something. So she stood there and stared at the A/S. What else could she do? She would just have to wait for Leo to tell her what to do.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia felt unbelievably happy. Darren was right she wasn't one for all the emotional stuff, after all it was that type of stuff that could kill a person here. She took the proferred hand with a smile and then set about packing up her tent. In the back of her mind she was still thinking about Tul's enigamtic warning. She hadn't told anyone about it, it was her cross to bear but right now nothing felt as bad.
    Tul sat on the edge of his bed. In truth he had nothing to bring. He never did except for the clothes on his back and weapon. If they were moving out in one hour he had plenty of time but he just didn't want to lie there listlessly, besides that the medical tent was being packed up so he'd have to move out soon. Nurse Peppy shooed him out almost as soon as that thought was finished. Tul shaded his eyes against the bright sunlight. Well, might as well start moving now...

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Episode 2!!)

Max grinned at how easily he had just infiltrated the underground base of the Diterr as he moved through it. It was almost laughable at how he had done it. But he was in now, with his inertial tracker still mapping his route. The lair was dimly lit, not that that bothered the heat-sensitive Diterr or himself, and...empty...too empty...

Max had made his way down one of the main corridors and come up to a door, a hung flap of cloth to be precise. He had donned his thermal monocular a while ago, putting himself on the same playing field as the Diterr, and he could see through the flap that no Pharoahs were in the room.

Slinking in, he found something that surprised him. A computer, functioning and running. It was a very old model, not that useful in here...but it had some open programs on it that showed signs of being used. Interesting, were the Diterr trying to figure out human technology? He took a picture of this, he would have to show Karia.

Exiting the room, he made his way through more of the Diterr Labyrinth. A few guards along his route had slowed him down slightly, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. But as he passed through a hallway, a chill ran down his neck. He quickly spun around to face behind him, pistol drawn in an instant. Nothing. But the chill was still there. He looked up to feel a small breeze blowing in his face. It was then that his PDA gave him a small jolt. Flipping it open, he found that he had just re-acquired GPS reception. That could mean only one thing: An air circulation vent. He had just found the humans a back door into the place.

Marking the GPS coordinates, he continued down the hallway until he came upon two sentries guarding a large, ornate door at the end of the hall. He checked his inertial tracker, finding himself over 300 feet below ground and almost a kilometer away from his starting position. His thermals couldn't see through the door, either. But the guards did not show an awareness of Max's presence.

The only problem was that it was going to be extremely difficult to get past those guards.

(Gotta cliffhanger it again, people. Peace, DaSOCOM)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

HEY, i´m loving it iin spain, a lot hotter than englend lol, well heres a quick keepy uppy lol

Leo offered Momo to sit on the open hatch that fell down to the A/S´s midriff. he was in the pilots seat and making the A/S walk infront of the now finally moving colomn (sp). Leo felt happier than he had in a while, it was probably the weather...

The tent was finally down and darren was on his way, he had parted company with Karia and was making his way up the band of soldiers towards where Leo was. It was time to make up...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo quickly took a seat where Leo offered her one and settled in. She didnt want to be a burdan especailly considering she was a guest in his A/S and he seemed to be in such a good mood. She looked around her at all the broken buildings and the shattered remnants of a ghost town. It was dreary and uninviting and yet in the pale morning light it almost seemed peaceful and majestic. Its was eerily (sp?) beautiful. It was like a blanket of war and destruction that had been dirtied with a dust of hope and sirenity. It was breath taking in its own, unusual way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Part 3 of the Max's Exploration. Will this be the final chapter? Only my time limit on the computer will tell...)

Max had decided to forego entering the room. He had, however, marked the location in his intertial tracker, so he could show it to Karia later, as well as taking a picture of the door with his camera.

Now, on his way out, he was checking in on every room and marking their locations. Several were little more than sleeping chambers, with only a scant few occupied by sleeping Diterr. The rest, however, did show signs of habitation. Max would have to observe the main entrance to see how often patrols went out. It would be bad news if the small human force ran into an underground base swarming with alert Diterr.

Along with the sleeping chambers, Max had also found a small number of what looked to be laboratories. They held a mix of human and alien technologies. Max could only take pictures, but that would be good enough. That was until he came to one of the last few chambers he hadn't checked out yet. He looked through a slit between the thick cloth acting as a door and the dirt wall to see what could only be described as a weapons lab.

Adorning the walls were several weapons that Max recognized of human origin, including firearms, and those he recognized as Diterr weapons. One wall held weapons he had never seen before in his life, never seen anything like them. The weapons of conquered planets? Max was sure that, judging by the success of the Diterr invasion, Earth wasn't the first planet that the Pharoahs had taken over. Scanning the room further, snapping off pictures with his camera, he saw the tell-tale sign of another Air Duct. That was the fourth that he discovered.

Just as soon as he had marked the location on his inertial tracker, he heard Diterr behind him. He looked back to see three Diterr in full battle gear hoisting spears over their heads while shouting what amounted to a battle cry. Cursing, he drew his pistol and fired several silenced rounds into the group while diving into the room. He had killed or incapacitated those three, but their cries had woken up the whole underground base. Max grabbed ahold of a racked M249 machine gun and threw open a box of ammo identifying itself as 5.56mm, M13 Link, 4 Boxes of 200 Rounds. Thanking his lucky stars, the spy grabbed one box and snapped it onto the weapon, loading and charging it. He then flipped the bipod down and set the weapon nearby, grabbing the other three boxes.

He used the small bags with shoulder-straps that came with each box to sling a box onto each side of his body and strap it onto his leg. The third he placed into the pouch on the bottom of his rucksack that just barely accepted it. Picking the weapon up again, he managed to makeshift a small hook and rope, then toss it into the air vent. He climbed up quickly and stabbed one of his blade-shooters into the dirt wall just before the hook broke free of the earth it had been nestled into. With his larger blade-shooter in one hand and a smaller one in his other, he slowly made his way up the shaft. Digging the toes of his boots into the sides to steady him, he clawed his way vertically for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, muscles aching and only pure force of will keeping him moving, he reached the top. Jabbing his edged weapons into the dirt, he pushed himself up to where he could rest his feet on them while checking out the slowly spinning fan blocking his way out. It didn't seem to have any alarm wired to it. Max decided to chance it, drawing his pistol and emptying his magazine into the motor. The fan blades came softly to a halt. Only one more problem to go...how do I get out of here?

He wasn't small enough to get through between the blades, even if he did drop his gear. And it didn't look structurally sound enough to hold his weight as he tried to bust through, either. Then the idea hit him, the 249! Bracing his feet on the dug-in blade-shooters and his back against the wall, he pulled the belt-fed weapon up to his shoulder and flicked the weapon off of safe, pulling the trigger back and unleashing a thunderous racket inside the cramped confines of the air shaft. But the machine-gun slowly chewed away at the fan, leaving small metal scraps to fall onto his chest before bouncing off and dropping the rest of the way down the shaft. It wasn't long before the remains of the fan and motor dropped towards him. Max knocked it aside with the barrel of the gun, but it still hit him on the side of his arm. He almost fell down, but caught himself by digging the barrel of his weapon into the dirt wall, steadying himself. Breathing a sigh of relief and having a newfound energy of hope, he climbed up through the hole he had made, taking care not to cut himself on the sharp, bullet-riddled edges of the fan's frame.

Reaching the top, he scanned the area around him before jumping out. He threw off his rucksack and set the machinegun down, climbing back down to retrieve his blade-shooters. Up topside once again, he threw on his rucksack and hoisted the 249 into his arms, taking off from the area. He would have to lay low for the next good while as Diterr were bound to swarm the area soon.

(FINITO!!)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: i'm back... (do the happy dance) so lets go!!!

Leo couldn't help but smile, yeah sure in was in the middle of a war but war was all he had known. So even now when things still looked bleak they were a bell of a lot better than earlier. He looked down at the little built-in PDA screen and just noticed Momo's head bouncing over the top. He smiled at the back of her head and looked again at the PDA. He had forgoten to ask Darren for a PDA up-date. He cursed silently and manouvered the A/S around a destroyed car...

Darren could hear the A/S now but the sun blinded him, he still couldn't see the mass of metal. He checked his PDA and found they were a little under a day away, but with the extra heat it could take longer.
    He looked around and wondered whether the black-ops member was still with them. Darren had a picture in his head to work with now, he was sure that the man who wanted to talk to Karia was the same man. He just hoped he was being more helpful to Karia than he himself was, he felt like a let down...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia trudged slowly along. She kept having to talk to people who wanted to ask her all these questions. But instead of just barely answering their questions Karia talked as if she normally would. She felt so good since she had told Darren she needed help. She knew that he wouldn't do anything to damage her trust. The sun kept shining in her eyes. So Karia often had to shade her eyes when someone walked towards her.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo wtached his sensor as Darren came closer and closer, he'd get a report from him and then try and make up for earlier.

Darren reached the A/S and looked up, he nodded at the girl then turned back to Leo. "We need to talk."
    Leo only smiled, "Look if your here to aplogise, don't, it was my fault. So lets just forgive each other ok." He said the last word and split into a big grin.

Darren felt his dark thoughts lift, "Thanks, i'll send you some details on the PDA later ok. I don't think we'll be stopping for another hour or so, then i think we should push on until we're as close to the base as we can get. Does that thing fly?"
    Leo patted the A/S fondly, "Yep but she's not too quiet, won't work against a human, but if you're wanting me to fly over pharoes, their so dumb they don't know what i am."

Darren smiled, "Then i'll send you on a recon mission tonight, only it's not only diterr i want you to look for."
    He saw Leo's face twist before he said, "Now i'm curious..."

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo couldnt help but eavesdrop on Leo and Darrens conversation. Not that it ment much to her anyway, but she listened regardless. It had always been a bad habit of hers. Pretending not to hear, she fiddled with a string on the bottom of her shorts. She checked that her string was taunt on her bow. She rubbed down an upturned corner on her bandage, all futile attempts to stop herself from listening. 'Why do I gotta be so noisey?!?!' she scolded herself.

Closed Thread

Thread Information