AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Momo had seen Leo's blush which wasnt a big suprise. The surprise came next when he asked if he could stay there. 'Why would he want to stay here when there must be better sleeping places than a fold up chair in the medic tent?' she thought and was about to voice this when a commander began addressing the camp. Momo was slightly shocked but happy she would be able to walk and maybe help some one more injuried than her. She quickly forgot about asking Leo why he was staying and instead asked a different question.

"Leo, could you reach under my cot and get my bag? My hat's probably still on the ground and if it is, could you pick that up too? I hate to ask favors but I've already had.... problems with trying to get my bag today and I would rather not repeat them," she said as a small blush crept over her pale cheeks. What had happened earlier was pure stupidity and she prayed Leo never found out.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya walked into his allies camp and fall in front of the medical tent. His wounds had reopened his blood slowly dripped from his hands and his sides. He was to weak to speak but could see the medics rush to him to heal him and fix his broken body.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Leo reached under the bed and scrambled round, he pulled himself back up with a small bag in his hand, "here you go." he said placing it down next to her on the bed.
    he looked around for the hat, but couldn't find it. he went to sit back down when he saw it, under the leg of the camp chair. he quickly pulled it out and patted the dust off. whoops, at least it was only slightly dirty...

Darren had only just put pen to paper when he heard someone shouting for Karia. wow he thought, already the men had moved on and adapted to their change in leader. he stepped outside the tent and saw a youngish looking boy being carried towards the medical section. was he another guardian? he looked quite badly hurt.
    Darren decided to go and find Leo, he really should know about this...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Heh, heh I had orthodontist appointment so couldn't get to the computer...also birthday celebrations on saturday got in my way...I'm super busy
    BIC:
    Karia heard soemone calling for her. She'd just stood where Darren had left her for a while, she looked up then hurried off to where her name was being called.
    The young medic looked at her anxiously. "He seems to be hurt badly"
    Karia shifted her attention to the young man. It was too much, Darren should be in her place here. She felt so lost.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya slowly up ed his eyes only to see a doctor treating his body. Byakuya exhales deeply,and again his eyes slowly closed. A few words fell from their unclosed cage as Byakuya fell into a fighters sleep,as he called it.

"Tenro.........Sleep" As those words released themselves Byakuya's weapon slowly glowed a white light before fading away leaving nothing in its place.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo blinked at Leo's attempt to clean up her hat and couldnt stop herself from laughing a loud, hardy laugh. She laughed until she lost her breath and was still chuckling afterwards. "You dont need to worry about that old thing. I've dropped in the mud and dragged it in the dirt so much I'm suprised it seemed dust-off worthy," she said as she reached out for the hat. She stuffed it in her bag and pulled out her bag of candy. She popped two gummy bears into her mouth before she offered the bag to Leo.

"You can have some, if you want," she said as the bag filled with a large variety of gummy, chocolate, sour, sweet, hard and soft candies hung in the air between them. "Candy makes me feel happier," she semi-mumbled as her cheecks began to reddin ever so slightly. Then she go an idea. Candy made her feel better so why not share it with the all the injured? It was bound to help raise spirits!

She swung her good leg off of the cot she had been laying on and started tugging at her other one. "Leo, help we walk around. I'm gonna share my candy with everyone in this tent!" she stated with enthusiasm and determenation as she tugged at her bad leg again. This was just something she needed to do.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo didn't know what to do. Most of the men and women in this troop were all battle hardened warriors, not people who would take a lemon bon-bon from a pair of wandering teens. he helped her up and let her lean on his shoulder. "Ok, but were not going far, cause i need some sleep. and by the looks of it you do to."
    she looked pale and tired apart from a sparkle in her eyes and a flush of bright red on her cheeks. she was passionate, he'd at least give her that...

Darren followed the medics as they mended the kid. he didn't go near them since Karia was there, he just watched from afar. taking a slightly longer route around he finally got to the girl guardians bed, where Leo was last. he just caught them as they were starting to hobble off.
    "Hey! Leo!" he shouted at his retreating brother...

Leo span around a little too quickly and almost dropped Momo. "Hi. What you want?" he asked as they slowly walked (or hobbled) towards each other.

"Another guardian has turned up, you should see him." Darren gave Momo a sideways glance, "After you've finished your important business here, ofcourse."

Leo almost dropped Momo again, but this time in anger. How come Darren was allowed to get all starry eyed at the other captain, Karia, yet he couldn't even help a friend with a job without getting sarcastic comments thrown at him.
    he placed Momo back on her bed, "Soz, i'm going to go and check on this guy. it could be Max. after that i'm gona come here and we're going to give everyone candy, whether they like it or not!"

he turned back to Darren, "Lead the way; Captain..."

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After almost being dropped twice and sat back on her bed, Momo couldnt help but feel a little down trodden[sp?]. Leo could have at least asked if maybe she wanted to come to see the maybe other guardian. She would have said no, of course, but still it would have been nice to have been offered the chance. She let out a large sigh and pulled a piece of red licorice out of her bag. She chewed it slowly, savoring its soft but hard properties as it moved about in her mouth. She layed back on her bed and stared at the ceiling of the tent. She let out another sigh before her eyes started growing heavy. She wanted to stay awake. She wanted to help cheer up the other injuried but she couldnt make her eyes stay open, so she floated off into a sweet dream made of memories.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia listened to the medic but part of her mind wandered along the fact that most of the power was now in her hands. She studied the boy for a moment, her brain was working sluggishly. I can't do this, I can't I shouldn't be here. Karia nodded yet again, if the medic thought that she had something on her mind he didn't show it he kept chattering at her. Karia wanted to be alone so she could cry, but she knew it wasn't possible, everyone would vy (sp? vie?) for her attention now.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Byakuya.................Byakuya............Ru n Byakuya." His mother called to him telling him to run away and find bykuya was afraid and called to his mother. "Mother....Mother..........Where are you Mother?"

Byakuya ran thought his fathers dojo looking for his mother,her voice echoed through its grand halls as Byakuya's small 5 year old body dashed around its eternal halls. Byakuya slowly came upon the last room in the dojo. His father room. byakuya had forgotten that his home was under attack by the Diterr but the only thing on his mind was his beloved mother.

Byakuya pushed open the door just as a large diterr brought his spear down into his mother's chest. His mother looked at Byakuya and with a small passed out. Bykuya yelled at the top of his lungs as his father shot into the room behind him. Hajeo was on his arm and Tenro was in his hand. His father cut through the Diterr arm as it was about to pull the spear from his wife's chest.

Byakuya ran to his mother's side and placed her head on his lap. His tears flooded on top of his mothers cheeks. her blood stained his hands and his clothes. He try ed to stop her from going to sleep and begged her to hang on. She looked into Byakuya eyes and kissed his cheek before he spoke her final words.

"Oh Byakuya my son...you are just like your father,never be afraid of death or losing those you love ,because death is the next step in evolution." His mother place her bloody hand on Byakuya's cheek and died. Her hand fall to the grouped as byakuya yelled and screamed in sorrow and pain.

Byakuya's father was knocked back into the wall beside Byakuya and his mother. His blood covered the area around him as he stood up. His white hair sway back and forth with power as he fled Hajeo up toward the charging Diterr. Byakuya yelled out to his father as a Large Diterr ran its hand thought his father back into his chest and then out into the night air. Byakuya screamed as his father blood leaked to the ground and his father dropped. Byakuya cryed as the Diterr slowly closed in on him. More Diterr had closed in on him and each one longing to be the first one to eat the small boy.

One Diterr toke the first chance and rushed toward byakuya. His claws hung air into the air as it brought its full force down on top of Byakuya. byakuya held his mother close as his death drew near,but before he knew it the Diterr yelled and fell to the ground. His father fell to his knees in front of Byakuya and his head turned toward him.

"Byakuya......You are the last of are noble family......take this sword and his weapon of destruction and stick down those that have done you wrong....Do not let my death and your mother's death be for nothing."

A small light flashed as both Tenro and Hajeo appeared one and in Byakuya's hand. Byakuya yelled as the energy from both combined and the Diterr vanished in a bright light.

Byakuya awoke with a yell and grabbed the doctors hand,the medic dropped to the ground and quickly ran from the room. Only Byakuya and the female doctor remained byakuya had grabbed a needle from the top next to him and had to close to the girls neck. He growled at her before noticing he was still in the medical office. He still had the girls arm in his hand and the needle to her neck but he didn't understand way he had done this.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

They had been walking for about a minute in complete silence. They turned round a large tent and Leo saw two things. First that there was no medics around and secondly that Karia was in a strange position inside the tent?
    Leo spotted the needle faster than Darren and calmly pulled him off to the side.

"What the hell are you doing!" shouted Darren as Leo pulled him behind a medic tent. Leos jibe earlier had hurt. he was still in a mood.

"Calm down, look in the tent with the guardian, but don't let him see you..."

Darren took Leos advice and slowly pulled his head out from behind the tent. he saw the boy holding the needle, then his insides went cold as he saw whose (sp) neck it was against. "Karia..." he whispered.

Leo took out the small pistol he carried everywhere. it was an old fashioned model, still firing the classic steel bullets, pathetic agianst ditter unless you were about a foot away.
    "I was always useless at long range fighting," he passed the gun to Darren, "you better shoot. hit his arm."

Darren took the gun and aimed, but he couldn't keep his arm still, all he could think about was what would happen if he hit Karia instead or even missed and she got stabbed.
    "I can't..." he wasn't saying it because he was overly scared, he just knew it would be stupid too shoot like he was now.

Leo didn't think about it for long, they had wasted alot of time, he didn't know what was going on in there. he grabbed the gun, aimed, and fired...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya didnt understand way he had attacked the girl. His mind was out of place and he was acting out of character. As he was about to lower his arms from her he heard the click of a gun. Byakuya had only a split second to react. Byakuya pushed the girl back and tryed to lay backward to dodge the bullet but his side ingury cause him to stop and freeze in pain. The bullet connected with it target and travel into Byakuya's arm and then out of his shoulder. Byakuya growled and held his wound as he pin pointed the location of the shot. Byakuya held his hand out and Hajeo formed around his right arm the was seemingly ok. Byakuya held it up toward the location of the shooter and growled before looking over at the medic girls face. She was in shock and it was Byakuya's fault. he lowered the weapon and listened to it vanish away.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max awoke slowly, shaking off his early-rising light-headedness. He surveyed his area for several moments before moving, in case someone was watching him. Assured that nobody was around, he consulted his PDA to see if the humans had moved positions. They were still holding tight. He reasoned through his next course of actions. He hadn't been signaled yet, but Max was sure that something was going on. He felt it in his gut.

Rummaging through his pack, he found the uniform he had stolen during his earlier trip into the humans' base. He donned the uniform and concealed a few of his smaller weapons on his body. He also carried a small flashbang grenade with him, it would aid in his entrance. Slowly he made his way the few blocks to viewing distance of the humans' base. Surveying it, he found his entrance point and planned it out. He traveled away from the base at an angle and set the flashbang grenade on a wall, using a small piece of very strong tape to hold it in place. He then pulled the pin and began running at top speed towards the human base. Several seconds later the grenade went off, emitting a large flash and a bang that was soft at the distance it was from the base. But it got the guard's attention long enough for Max to sprint right up next to the building undetected.

After climbing up to the second story and slipping past the gaurd through a window, Max began walking around looking for Karia. He was stopped by a soldier who asked if he had seen what went down in the med tent.

"No, something big?" Max asked the soldier, putting on an air of uncertainty.

"Yeah, some injured Guardian spazzed out and took Captain Lygoust hostage. It ended with one of the other captains shooting the Guardian in the arm. That's some wierd stuff, eh?"

Max nodded, "Yeah, sure is. Thanks for the info, buddy." Max waved as they parted ways.

He eventually found the med tent, where Karia was still. Spotting a nearby coffeemaker, he poured a cup to complete his act, and made sure that his red sunglasses were slightly visible in his front pocket. He was sure he didn't look too different from any other soldier in the unit, from what he had seen. He then walked up to Karia and softly handed the cup of coffee to her with a greeting. "Captain Lygoust, thought you could use this. We just got a message from High Command marked for your eyes only. It's waiting for you in your room."

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It had all happened so fast Karia almost didn't have to to process it. The young medic had fled, first then Karia had felt the needle and next a gunshot. She blinked a few times. Oh, yes it really payed off the be higher ranking than Darren. Next thing she knew a coffee cup was put in her hand and she was looking at Wraith. Well now, he obviously wanted to talk to her but her brain hadn't quite gotten past the fact that she'd almost been killed by a Gaurdian. She was silent for a moment before finding her voice; "Alright" Her voice sounded quieter than she would have liked.
    Tul grabbed a passing medic, he'd heard the gunshot. "What was that?" He demanded.
    "You really should be resting..."
    Tul was impatient. "I know"
    The medic told the information in a matter-of-fact tone.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: soz for the delay but ive finally left school (wahoo) so this is the first time im been home for a week lol

The President couldn't help but grin. it had only been 5 minutes and the council were already calling him back in. they had no proof he was in control of the diterr and when he stopped the diterr assault with his guardians in about, he looked at his wristwatch, 10 minutes he would become a hero.
    And anyways, he had insructed his men to place the diterr bait on useless parts of the station. so even if the station got roughed up a little it wouldn't cause massive lasting damage anyway.
    he pushed open the doors to the meeting hall and walked up to the podium. he didn't mind if everyone was watching, that was how he liked it.

Earths president stood up and adressed the crowd, "Due to the vote we have undertaken just a few moments before i have been forced to give overall comands and powers of the planet Earth to the President of Orchid, who the council have decided is the man for the job..." he looked tired and defeated, Orchids President had to resist the urge to laugh.
    At that moment a man burst into the hall and ran up to Orchids President he lent over to whisper in his ear, "Sir, we have a problem with the diterr attacking ST-04*, they aren't attacking the specified points, already the residencial area and the school has been heavily damaged, we're going to lose the station!"

at the same time more messengers had ran in and were informing the rest of the council. they all seemed to look at him at the same time, "so what is the plan, President?" asked the elder counciler.

"I would think that that is obvious, self-distruct..."
    the hall exploded in noise, all shouting about how only one escape pod had left or how the hopes of all life depended on the school. none of it mattered, he was in control...

The guardian had only gone a short way when Leo walked up behind him. "Who are you and why the hell are you on earth, cos you wern't in my squad?"
    he felt angry at having to shoot at an other human, the diterrs were bad enough...

Darren ran straight towards Karia, however someone had beat him there, and so quickly aswell. he waited outside the tent as they spoke. Darren could see straight away that the man wasn't one of his men. the uniform was too clean, compared to those around him and he couldn't remember seeing that face before. there weren't that many faces left to remember anyway.
    he listened as he asked her to follow him, then decided to show himself, "Do you want me to come?" he asked, finding it harder than ever to keep his emotions down...

OOC: soz for the abysmal spelling, it due to lack of sleep lol...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya turned around and quickly punched Leo sending him into the wall closet to them. Byakuya looked down on him with shame and anger. His wounds healed faster then other due to the fact that. it wasnt the time to think about his past. Byakuya opened his mouth and a dark calming voice spread around them.

"I dont answer to you got me. I came down on my own to handle my things. I have my own mission and that mission is to kill every diterr i see. IF you get in my way again or shot at me again i will not stop and punch you i will kill you." Byakuya turned around and walked toward the exit. His shoulder healed faster the he thought. With a flash and a few afterimages byakuya was gone.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max looked at the man who had acosted him and Karia with the question. There couldn't be any listeners to the conversation he planned to hold with Karia. Max decided in a split-second to stop him.

"I'm sorry, sir. The message is marked specifically Captain Lygoust's Eyes Only. Nobody else can see it."

As he did so, Max's mind went through the possibilities of what could happen, and what he would have to do if this guy wouldn't back off. Max hoped that Karia would back him up soon, his cover wouldn't hold up well if this guy started probing.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia's mind was a whirr of activity. Neither man knew the other and niether looked to happy. "I'm fine, Darren" The words sounded mechanical even to her ears. Shock. What else could she tell him? Nothing else would ring true, not even the words she had chosen sounded right. She had to either support what Wraith was saying or imediately deny it. Right now none of her options looked to promising. "I'll tallk to you in a while, Darren, I promise" She said, the words sounded just as mechanical as the first ones. Karia was finding it harder and harder to keep up.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:AHH! Back. *Huggles everyone* I missed you all so much!! *sniff sniff*

BIC: Momo was shoved out of sleep at the sound of a close-by gunshot. 'Leo!' she thought and quickly jumped out of her bed. 'Where did that shot come from?' she wondered as she looked around. She spotted a disturbance nearby and began to drag herself that way. "Leo!" she cried as she kept going. She needed to make sure he was ok. 'Please be ok, Leo, please!' she thought as she desperatley worked her way toward the comotion.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo chuckled as he sat up and wiped away the blood from his mouth. that hurt, and was very unexpected. it seemed like that guy was just another hell bent on revenge for something the diterr has obviously destroyed. he stood up, damn, his head hurt. he heard a shout, was that Momo? She shouldn't be up shouting, not if she wanted to help out in the morning. he made sure he wasn't too much of a mess and set off in the direction of the shouting...

Darren looked from Karia to the man. He saw the man tense, almost as if he was ready for a scrap.
    Darren was angry and he didn't know why. Karia was definately keeping something from him, he'd never seen her so... well emotional. he looked back at the man and smiled, he was in the mood for a fight. it wasn't really what should be done in this situation but he wecomed it. he was about to ask the man whether anything was wrong when he caught sight of Karias face.
    all anger dissovled to let room for human emotions.
    "Ok, but remember. i'm always here..." he walked outside, "Always..."

he walked until out of sight of those two then sprinted to his tent. rumaging through his bag he found the small tape player. even tough so much time had passed since better recording devices had been invented he still trusted a tape player better, it was a quirk he picked up from his Dad.

he ran outside and stopped a soldier, "Private, which way os it to Captain Lygousts tent?"
    "It's over that way Sir, the smallish blue one."
    Darren simply nodded and set off running, he knew he had made it to the tent before them but could he plant the tape player?
    he stood outside and switched it on, lifting the side of the tent he pushed it under. it wouldn't be a brilliant recording but it would have to do.

he set off slowly the opposite way to which Karia would be coming, he could do with a long walk to his tent. he'd get the tape in the morning...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo quickly spotted Leo and couldnt help but gasp. She ran up to him and grabbed his face in her hands. She gave him a quick once over and then wrapped him in a hug, making sure not to squeeze to tight. "What happened to you? You look like you just got in a fight with the ground and lost!" she sputtered. A tear of releif slid down her cheeck as she was reassured that he was not dead. It took her a moment to realize what she was doing before her cheecks turned a deep crimson red and she quickly let go. "Sorry. I just..." and she didnt know what else to say. What could she say? She didnt even know why she had done it so how would she explain it to him?
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 07-01-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo laughed then realised how mean this must look. after all she was almost crying. it had only been about 3 days since they really got to know each other and already she was on the verge of tears over him. it was like she was worried over a little brother or something... no.
    Leo's insides froze, what if, she liked him? as in like-like him?!? he felt himself starting to turn red. he didn't know what to do. he hadn't been in a relationship for ages... he'd almost forgot what it was like.
    "Err, well, lets... err, go back to sleep." he put on a fake grin and steered Momo around, facing the way she came. he let out a small sigh. Now he was embarassed, nervous and confused.
    Wow, what a day...

"Young idiots..." Darren whispered to himself. he gave Leo one last look as he passed and smiled slightly. he knew he was only jealous. he just wanted to be able to think about trivial stuff such as girls. instead he was stuck spying on one of his best friends and being depressed.
    he got back into his tent and looked at the clock. 1:30am. he yawned, he had planned getting all of the men out at dawn, but this was out of the picture... he layed down and was drifting off to sleep when he heard a call.
    "Captain Feist, a comlink has been set up with the planet Orchid. Earths Former President wants to speak with you. its urgent."
    Darren sat up and called back. he got out of the tent and followed the soldier back to the tech members tent he was in earlier. pulling back the tent flap he saw the old mans face on a screen.
    "Hello mr president..." said Darren before he was interupted.

"Please, call me Mr Nile, i'm no longer the president."
    Darren pondered over the name, "aren't you the leader of the guardians school?"
    the face on the screen went shallow and drawn. "That Nile was my son, he is now dead, as of 20 minutes ago. I have something very important to tell you. i believe you are no longer the ruling captain?"

Darren nodded as the old man carried on "Shame, however you see, i believe that you are the man for the job. since now you are our only hope."
    This confused him, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean that the new president has just blown up ST-04*, along with about 2 thirds of the population onboard. at most only 10 guardians made it off. if your mission to find the diterr homeplanet fails, intelligent life in this universe will be destroyed. i hope you have influence over the new captain, or else i fear for the human race..."

the com-link shut off and left Darren with his head spinning. this was too much. 70 soldiers, 2 guardians and a crazy kid aren't enough. this had got out of hand.
    and did he really have influence over Karia? with the other man in the way he didn't know. he'd have to wait and see what the tape came up with, then sort it out tomorow...

OOC:Wow, its getting tense...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 07-01-2007 at 04:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya was still in the camo but no one seemed to noticed him. He was sitting still thinking about everything around him. This was getting out of hand and for some reason he didnt feel the connectioon he had with ST-04 like he used to. He was able to feel everything that lived their and everything that breathed,but know with was quiet,died almost.

Byakuya growled under his breath as he watched the troops swing around. Most f them would die before they night was over.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo didnt object to being steered to her bed. She was tired, weak and her leg was throbbing. She let herself be moved along, almost as if she was a puppet being moved around with no permission but with no objection either. She wasnt even slightly paying attention to her footing and after a few steps, stumbled. She caught herself but quickly snapped back into her thoughts. 'Why do I feel so strongly about Leo?' she thought. She couldnt figure it out. She had never felt this way about some one and didnt understand what it was.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo was glad when they finally reached the little camp bed. He carefully placed Momo down on the bed, thinking back to how he had flung her around earlier. he blushed again and sat down in his chair. They were only a days walk away from the Diterr base, with the injured maybe two. he made the decision to go and get his A/S first thing in the morning and quickly fell asleep, his last act being to whisper a goodnight to Momo...

Darren ripped a page out of his little dairy and wrote a small message. "anyone who wakes me up before dawn will be shot in the foot and left to hobble behind..." he pinned it to the outside of his tent on the door flap and slowly walked back inside.
    That should do it, even if he wasn't the ruling captain he could still hold a amount of authority...

Closed Thread

Thread Information