AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: {~*~Madel5566's Siggies~*~}

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default {~*~Madel5566's Siggies~*~}

Okay, I think I want to put up some of my work for comments and criticism. If not I'll never improve, and I wouldn't want to stay at the same place without advancing >.<

So...^^Ta Da~here are some of my sigs. I've my little 'comments' on them nya~

And please comment/criticise on them nya~*bows* They are muched loved^^

1. This is a quite simple banner I've made, and the background (black one, the purple swirls are mine^^lll) is taken from photobucket.

2. This banner is done in like...5 minutes? Background taken from photobucket. I don't really like this...

3. Newest banner currently. bgs taken from photobucket *mixed and matched* and the swirls are made by me. This one need to be worked on^^

4. This one is a big banner, and by far the banner that I took the longest time to finish. It's for the lj D-boys community contest, the D-boy of the month-February, featuring Yanagi Kohtarou. It's about 500 x 500... *look at attached...*

5.Redone. I don't really like this, but my friends do>.< For some reason...maybe it's 'brighter'

6.Spent quite some time on this, and it's a smaller one then the rest^^

Made for a guild on GAIA...

Made for MY guiild on GAIA~!

This is by far, one of my favourites>.<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yanagi-banner.jpg‎
Views:	123
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	14836  
    Last edited by Madel5566; 06-22-2007 at 12:58 AM. Reason: adding something...

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*strolls in and looks around* OOOW! Siggies! Hmm, quite nice. So much nicer than my simple works. I love the size and proportions. I LIKES!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your comments *blushes*

You're humble nya, I've seen your work and they are superb^^
    Size and proportions? I guess its my favourite banner size^^lll

i've got a new one, just made and it seems wied. Anyone can help?

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

Hmm.... Those are very wonderful siggies. I don't know what to really say, for I am not an expert. x.x But, I still like them. Keep up the good work. ^^
    Thankyou -Ookami- for the wonderful set!

~:~You did what with my dog, for how many skittles!?!~:~

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not bad at all. In every one, the overall style is chosen well.

You could improve the implementation of your ideas, though. For example, in the Just For You sig, the chara extraction isn't really good. You can see many jagged edges around her. And in all three, the font doesn't look good. It's very pixelated. I'd try to smooth it a bit. Especially in the newest one it's very hard to read.

Have fun and keep up the good work,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments^^

To Serae: *give cookie* Thank you for liking them^^I'll do my best nya~

To elfenstein: I agree. I didn't put in much effort for the 'Just for You' sig, I just use magic wand and delete everything *at high tolerance perhaps* and thus the jagged edges. Hmmm...maybe I should use eraser...
    And yea, I understand what you mean by pixelated. It's most probably because of the glow below the words *so the font will look brighter...I should bold it or something*.
    *give cookie*

Thanks once again nya. I shall experiment more *evil gleam*

PM me for requests~!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elfenstein View Post
    Not bad at all. In every one, the overall style is chosen well.

You could improve the implementation of your ideas, though. For example, in the Just For You sig, the chara extraction isn't really good. You can see many jagged edges around her. And in all three, the font doesn't look good. It's very pixelated. I'd try to smooth it a bit. Especially in the newest one it's very hard to read.

Have fun and keep up the good work,
    Elfenstein.
    *stands next to elfenstein* I have to agree. Improve implementation, and yes, the font does look pixelated in the last one. *nods head*
    I admit, I have a habit of the Magic Wand myself, but ONLY where I can get away with it. The trick is KNOWING when to use it and not use it. For the most part I'll try it first, if it looks bad, I undo it. Other than that, I blow the pic up to 300-500% size and use eraser tool. Takes awhile but can leave a smoother edge,,,,, UNLESS you decided to add a stroke to the character extracted. Then all the mistakes that aren't visible show up LOUD and clear.
    Now, this is just my advice, and mind you, I'm just getting started learning the program. So my advice is NOOB advice. I still have trouble with hair so, lol. Good luck and keeps it up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have lot's of trouble with hair too. The oldest one, the 'Just for you' simply shows how much problems I have with the hair. I'm a complete noob at that time, and that's why I tried helping myself by smudging the hair. If you look at all three anime banners, you'll find my habit--Smudging the hair. I love smudging the hair because that way I do not have to use eraser for everything *save some time.xP* and by adding shadow effects it's not shown very clearly. Besides, smudging makes the face more in 'focus'

Makes my job easier *hiding some ugly parts...*

PM me for requests~!

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

The sigs are reallygreat! I like the 1st and 4th.You got talent.I look forward of seeing more of your work!^_^
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for liking them^^

I've recently made another one, This one will need to be improved (eespecially the area around the hair) but I want to see if anyonw else got suggestions for it.

PM me for requests~!

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Madel5566 View Post
    Thank you for liking them^^

I've recently made another one, This one will need to be improved (eespecially the area around the hair) but I want to see if anyonw else got suggestions for it.

it's goo but it's a bit blurry when you look at it right, and the workmanship around the hair needs to be improved a lil. Besides that great sig.
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love them all! The only one I think could use some work is the third one on your first post. The text is a little hard to read but other than that they are excelent!!!! Way to go! Keep up the great work.

~* Love Lady *~
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura: Yea, the hair >.<I'll try harder on that Thanks for commenting ^^

LadyWolf14: Thanks for commenting too. Glad you like them! the third one needs to be worked on *I see the prob nya>.<* but I didn't save the photoshop file. I'll see if I can redo that or something later...

I've did some changes on the sig I posted last. Comments?

PM me for requests~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

new sig:
    did spend some time doing this...and I need a new background...hmmm

comments and critique loved! (even for my previous post.
    Last edited by Madel5566; 04-14-2007 at 03:37 AM.

PM me for requests~!

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

WOW the signatures r really cute,most i like the 1 and 3 one!!WOOW good job<3
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

THANKS~!

I made some more new siggies...
    Made for a guild on GAIA...

Made for MY guiild on GAIA~!

Just made this. Might give it to Juanna who requested^^(if she still needs>.< and if she likes this.) Or I'll make a new one.
    This is by far, one of my favourites.

PM me for requests~!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, they look sweet. Nice work, although the one in post #14, the font doesn't seem to fit well with the overall look.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^Thanks for the comments. The fonts do seemed wierd...hmm...besides...it can hardly been seen.>.<.

I'll improve on it. Once again, thank you for your comments>.<

PM me for requests~!

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

since the begining of the thread i beleive that your sigs have much improved

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like the bg on your gakuen sig but i don't like the bevel-buttonized border

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

made this for Juanna^^hope she likes it>.<

Expect a few more nya>.<

PM me for requests~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1. made yesterday>.<

2. Instead of the usual dark features, this is kinda bubbly...I kinda like this though>.<

COMMENT AND CRITIQUES ARE LOVED~!

PM me for requests~!

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Alright then, here goes. If I seem rude, I'm sorry.
    In your first post you said you took the backgrounds from photobucket,
    I don't know if you still do that but I would kindly advice you to make your own. As for the sigs, I advice you to choose a less jagged font because that would make the sigs look much better, and in a few signatures the colors really don't match.

You might try blending the image with the background a little, and the images in your latest posts are blurry and they don't really stand out. The borders and the background are nice {but, buttonized borders are a no-no!} , a tad blurry/grungy. Try working a bit on the quality of the images, other than that all I can say is keep up the nice work. ^-^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your comments. It's not rude at all>.<

As for making my own background...it'll be soon, most likely a month to two later because I'm taking digital art lessons in the next six months, so yea. For now I'm still taking backgrounds from photobucket, but I'm not claiming any credit for the backgrounds currently.

And blending...I will work harder on it^^As for the jagged font...I'm still trying to find ways to make the fonts smoother...*shall continue experimenting*

Buttonised borders, after must comments from people, I realised it's really a no-no>.<The quality for the pictures are actually quite okay, it's more of my extraction that make it looks wierd...xP.

Once again, thank you^^ *bows*

Done for Sya. I think this is real wierd, most likely because of the words...and the background since I did the background on my own.

Please comment/critisize >.<
    Last edited by FlashD; 06-23-2007 at 11:33 AM.

PM me for requests~!

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Hmmm, it has a nice look to it but, the buttonizing of the images look a tad..very.. off. o_O The text is a little jagged, well, not a little, it's pretty jagged and the..uh..fluffy text doesn't really match. The background looks nice! Great to hear you made it yourself, it's good. :3

The text needs a little work, because the purple doesn't really match the pink of the background~ but overall, it's a nice sig. Oh oh, also, borders would make it look nicer! Keep it up ^-^

Closed Thread

Thread Information