AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Conqueor of Shamballa

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Default Conqueor of Shamballa

Did anyone see the FMA movie....and if so If you could I need to jnow EVERYTHING that happened in it....thanks...!!

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Member Lust~Kuchiki~13 is on a distinguished road Lust~Kuchiki~13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 02:42 PM
    Threads

I've seen it. Heck, I own it! But I don't have enough time to explain it right now. I've got school in the morning. I'll explain it when I have enough time. O.K.?

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

i own the special edition i'm in class right now so i can't go into detail but it really good

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

Ya, I have the movie and its really good but why do you need us to tell you what happens?

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

I also own it, you shoud just buy the movie and watch it your self.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Junior Member vash_131 is on a distinguished road vash_131's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 05:50 AM
    Threads

yea i have it as well. umm maybe when i have some free time.

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

i watched the movie and its very good!!!
    it has a good ending... edward is very cute there!!!
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Member BloodWrath is an unknown quantity at this point BloodWrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 01:53 AM
    Threads

omg the movie rulez!! I just got done watching it, in fact. the ending wasnt what i'd thought it'd be... Ed was supposed to stay with Winry! how did gluttony get so f 'ing huge? i thought he got killed. and Al cant just make tornadoes out of thin air! what is he giving in equivalent exchange? I can understand being able to transmute part of his soul into armor, since he did in fact see the gate, but why does he need circles on his gloves to do that? Ed didnt have a circle on his auto-mail, did he? anyway, i thought it was kinda cool hitler was in the movie ^^. except he's always got that crazy look in his eye...
    "The Philosopher's Stone. Those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy. May gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it." -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

Sisters: Kitty Demon, Stella, kiss of death

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Plot Summary:
    Munich, Germany, 1923. Two years have passed since Edward Elric was dragged from his own world to ours, leaving behind his country, his friends and his younger brother, Alphonse. Stripped of his alchemical powers, he has been all this time researching rocketry together with Alphonse Heiderich, a young man who resembles his own brother, hoping to one day find a way back home. His efforts so far had proven fruitless, but after lending a hand to a troubled gipsy girl, Edward is thrown in a series of events that can wreak havoc in both worlds. Meanwhile, at his own world, Alphonse Elric ventures deeper into the mysteries of alchemy in search for a way to reunite with his older brother.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Junior Member Haruhi Fujioka is on a distinguished road Haruhi Fujioka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

I cried when I saw the movie.. but i think it ends happy O_o. you should watch it by yourself.

Junior Member zemifira can only hope to improve zemifira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 11:15 AM
    Threads

i cried when wrath died and when ed died in the anime

Member narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zemifira View Post
    i cried when wrath died and when ed died in the anime
    what are you talking about ed dieing? that never happens, not in the show or the movie.

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

BloodWrath:
    how did gluttony get so f 'ing huge? i thought he got killed.
    At the end of the series he was upset over Lust's dead so Dante erased his uroburos symbol so he would just become pure hunger and eat darn near anything in sight, he didn't get killed but, Al did take out his lower jaw, and also Gluttony presumably ate Dante.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Member BloodWrath is an unknown quantity at this point BloodWrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 01:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by narian View Post
    what are you talking about ed dieing? that never happens, not in the show or the movie.
    Actually, Ed did die in the anime. Envy showed Ed his true form, and Ed hesitated to attack. Envy then proceeded to stab him in the gut. The Gate appeared, and Ed went into it. The Gate did not disappear, however. Envy gets sucked into it, transforming into a large dragon before the doors shut. Ed's body was stuck in the Gate, but somehow his soul came to the other side, and found this world's Ed to use as a host. When Ed was hit by the exploded Zeppelin, his soul went back into the gate. Al used his entire body, which was the Philosopher's Stone at the time, to bring his entire body and soul back to Amestris, including his right arm and left leg. Distrought over the loss of his brother, Ed tries to bring Al back, making himself into a transmutation circle, planning to use himself as the material needed for Equivalent Exchange. He succeeds in this, and brings Al back. However, he has lost all memory of their experiences together over the last few years. Now Ed's body and soul are on our side of the gate, and he has no way to get back. Or so he thinks.
    "The Philosopher's Stone. Those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy. May gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it." -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

Sisters: Kitty Demon, Stella, kiss of death

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The movie had a good beginning but a very poor ending. However, it also opened doors to a second movie. I can't wait till they make it!! ^^

Member Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by angel_alchemist9 View Post
    The movie had a good beginning but a very poor ending. However, it also opened doors to a second movie. I can't wait till they make it!! ^^
    I agree, i felt that the movie was somewhat disapointing, they could have done a lot better. I havn't heard of a second one though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information