AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ichigo's father *spoiler for thos hwo have not seen all!*

Member emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 06:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ichigo's father *spoiler for thos hwo have not seen all!*

what do you think is the deal with ichigos father? why not tel ichigo about his shinigami past? who was he in soul society?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Probably because he didn't want to expose his family, who lived normal lives, to such a dangerous world. He wanted to live his life peacefully, rather than continue being in a dangerous position, as well as wanting to live with Misaki (Mrs. Kurosaki).

Also, we know that he was at one point a Captain because of the white garb he was carrying, but other than that, we have yet to ear or see anything else about him. I think that he will play a bigger role after the Hueco Mundo arc, seeing as he didn't do much in the Arrancar arc other than defeat Grand Fisher.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not that why not tell ichigo now... and what division was he captain of aso

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Probably because he doesn't want Ichigo to know. That would seriously mess up the father-son relationship he has built...as strange as that relationship it.

As for his division, nothing about his past of as a Shinigami is known yet.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know that i asked what u think

yeah i kan under stand that he wants his son too think he is a dumbass:P ehehe

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Besides, he can't tell Ichigo now be cause Ichigo is not there lol. He'll have to wait until he gets back....IF he gets back (villainous laugh). No, I'm pretty sure he'll get back.

Also we don't really know the circumstances as to why he left Soul Society. That may have something to do with why he won't tell Ichigo. Maybe something happened that he didn't want them to know about.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe hes arfaid ichigo will blame him for his mothers death... if seems her death is why he left soul Society

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by emrys View Post
    maybe hes arfaid ichigo will blame him for his mothers death... if seems her death is why he left soul Society
    I think the first part is possible. About him being afraid that Ichigo may resent or be upset with him because of the death of his mother. After all his mother was killed by Grand Fisher (a hollow) and his father is a captain level shinigami. Maybe he himself feels guilty about not being able to protect her.

However, I don't agree with the idea of her death being the reason that he left Soul Society. It seems pretty obvious that he probably left well before Ichigo was even born.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Quote Originally Posted by emrys View Post
    He left the soul society 15 to 20 yrs before Ichigo even met Rukia on the first place.....even so his mother only died 4 yrs earlier and by then all of his shingami powers were long gone......so their was nothing he could've done...

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by spectre15 View Post
    He left the soul society 15 to 20 yrs before Ichigo even met Rukia on the first place.....even so his mother only died 4 yrs earlier and by then all of his shingami powers were long gone......so their was nothing he could've done...
    Actually his shinigami powers are not gone. The whole reason that we know he is a shinigami (and captain level at that) is because he used his powers. And from what I can tell it seems that he may even be stronger than Ichigo is.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish I had a Wii

maybe I can't belive ichigos father is from the soul soceity I guess you learn a new thing every day

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

I think he may have left with Urahara. They seem to be buddies or something of that nature, atleast its quite safe to say they were captain's at the same time. He may have been connected with Urahara's experiments, thus not wanting to tell Ichigo he was apart of them?

He knows about Aizen doesn't he? Maybe he was the former Captain of Aizen's division, just a completely uneducated guess.
    Anyway if your dad's a captain, your bound to inherit some power, So I'd agree he's probably or was at one time stronger than his son.

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Mac View Post
    I think he may have left with Urahara. They seem to be buddies or something of that nature, atleast its quite safe to say they were captain's at the same time. He may have been connected with Urahara's experiments, thus not wanting to tell Ichigo he was apart of them?

He knows about Aizen doesn't he? Maybe he was the former Captain of Aizen's division, just a completely uneducated guess.
    Anyway if your dad's a captain, your bound to inherit some power, So I'd agree he's probably or was at one time stronger than his son.
    .....that last part makes sense.......hmm......

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Maybe because he is afraid of what Ichigo might think of him after hiding it all these years. I really think that Ichigo will fight his father and win, but if Ichigo's dad was a cap, then what division was it??? Sry that this is getting off subjet... just really tired
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya389 View Post
    Maybe because he is afraid of what Ichigo might think of him after hiding it all these years. I really think that Ichigo will fight his father and win, but if Ichigo's dad was a cap, then what division was it??? Sry that this is getting off subjet... just really tired
    np... hehe... i really wanna know about his past

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just wonder why no one in the Soul Society recognizes the Kurosaki name,or chooses not to say anything. Being a former captain one would think someone would have said, hey I wonder if that Ichigo Kurosaki is related to the former captain?

Which lends to what actually happened in his past. People still remember Urahara's former captain title, why not Mr. Kurosaki's?...well atleast Urahara knows.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I doubt anyone would have really wondered about Ichigos name when he 1st went to SS. The didn't even know his name when he entered and was trying to save Rukia. They just reffered to him as one of the Ryokamost of the time.

It's also possible that he changed his name after leaving SS to further avoid detection. But one thing is for sure. He is not nearly as dumb and goofy as he acts.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think rukias brother remembers... i think it may bee part of why he does not like ichogo that mutch...

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with those points. Just odd when he said his name was Ichigo Kurosaki nothing seemed to click in anyone's mind in SS, which leads to the point maybe Isshin did change his name.

Anyway, as goofy as he portrays himself he's up to date on things. Didn't Urahara say something to the effect like "its happening just like you said".
    He was more than likely in on Urahara's experiments and such.
    Kind of reminds me of Captain Kyouraku, goofy but can be serious (atleast now) and is obviously powerful.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Isshin & Kisuke have definitely had dealings with each other in the past.

I just thought of something funny. Did they ever actually mention the name of or show the captain that Zaraki defeated? Maybe it was Isshin & he faked getting beat by Zaraki so that he could leave without anyone noticing. He could have had Aizen in on it. Use his illusion power to create a fake body while Isshin snuck out during the confusion.

And before anyone says "hey, Mugetsu says Isshin & Aizen got together to fake Isshins death", this is just a MADE UP PRETEND THEORY WITH NO SOLID EVIDENCE. It's done for fun. Thou it would be cool if it turned out I was right.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know, I was actually wondering if he was the Captain who Zaraki defeated or something like that. The other captains are pretty much set some story wise and seniority wise.
    Yamamoto- "the captain"
    Utitake- Original, been around from the start
    Kyouraku- Original, " "
    Mayuri- after Urahara (Hmm was he Urahara's Vice captain?)
    Soifon- after Yoruichi
    Byakuya- probably to "popular or esteemed" to be a replacement.
    Unohana- don't think Isshin was a captain here...though he is a really good doctor.
    Ichimaru- Its said he became a captain the same time Byakuya did...though he used to be a vice captain before the 3rd division.
    Hitsugaya- young but, I don't think so.
    Tosen & Komamura- Not sure about these two

Aizen is the one that I wonder about. I think its stated that Tosen knew Aizen when he was still Lieutenant of the 5th division.
    This makes me wonder...It may have been Isshin's wish to leave, knowing what trouble being with Urahara's experiments would cause...perhaps he asked his Vice-Captain Aizen? to help him get out.
    Then that would explain how Aizen knew about Urahara's invention, from his "Captain Isshin"...and why Isshin knows a good deal about Aizen and the kind of guy he is, (Isshin's actual keen awarness may have picked up on Aizen's power drive)

Of course to go with Mugetsu's thought, he could have been friends with Aizen or fellow Captains, making Isshin the 11th division Captain that "died."
    Eh, those are my rambling thoughts.
    (Geez if Aizen was really the bad bad guy, he could have sent the hollow to kill Mrs. Kurosaki...in spite of his former captain or fellow captain?)

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

Hmmm... something interesting I came across when I was rewatching ep 41 or 42 (1st attept in saving rukia). When Ichigo came down, it showed Ukitate in shock and asked Byakuya about him. Then Byakuya turned and said to him "No relation, at least to the person that just flashed in you're mind, my senior."

This kind of makes me think that Byakuya "may" have filled Isshin's place, and he was there while Ukitate was captain or so. Of course this is just a opinion, not a fact.

The hole Aizen theory sounds interesting though, would be neat to find it true.
    Last edited by DuckyInMyTrucky; 03-20-2007 at 08:09 PM.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DuckyInMyTrucky View Post
    Hmmm... something interesting I came across when I was rewatching ep 41 or 42 (1st attept in saving rukia). When Ichigo came down, it showed Ukitate in shock and asked Byakuya about him. Then Byakuya turned and said to him "No relation, at least to the person that just flashed in you're mind, my senior."

This kind of makes me think that Byakuya "may" have filled Isshin's place, and he was there while Ukitate was captain or so. Of course this is just a opinion, not a fact.

Are you serious???? He actually said that? I have to remember to look that up. That would be huge and I would hate myself for not picking up on it before lol. I'm usually very perceptive about stuf like that.

But that would mean that they did remember the name. Maybe they just didn't think further about it becuse
    1) Ichigo is a regular human an not a citizen of SS
    2) They may have thought Isshin died without children (If so they may feel that Ichigo is too young to be Isshins child)
    3) Ichigos hair is blazing bright while Isshins is black

But I do hope we find out more about Aizens past. I know Gin was his vice captain but where did he start?

He pwns your souls!!!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DuckyInMyTrucky View Post

I am pretty sure he was referring to Ukitake's old vice-captain, the one that looked just like Ichigo. "My senior" would have been just his way of adressing Ukitake.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know Aizen was supposedly the former 5th Division Vice-Captain, or so each Bleach info site says, thus sparking my interest in a 5th Division Captain Kurosaki Isshin and Vice Captain Sosuke Aizen. Although its hard to piece the time periods of each person.

Though, are the 20 years associated with Isshin, 20 years since he took shinigami form, or since he was a captain in the SS? Because with things such as Byakuya becoming captain 50 years before the storyline, kind adds to the time mismatching.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 03-22-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information