AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My siggies

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face My siggies

Heya folks.

Been playing around with Photoshop (still new at it, tho), and I've been doing some signatures to try and learn the program. Hope you enjoy!

Peace,
    DaSOCOM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ninja-sig.jpg‎
Views:	71
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	14810   Click image for larger version

Name:	Eclair!!.jpg‎
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	14811   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ichigo-sig.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	14812   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mima-Sig.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	14813   Click image for larger version

Name:	Misato-tribute.jpg‎
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	14814  

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Nice sigs!^_^
    Hope to see more of them.Though the first sig you made is kinda hard to see the words.
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Nice work there. I like your second and last piece the most. The first one, like Luck_Sharingan_Sakura says, the words seem to blend in and can't be seens clearly. Changing the colour might help.

The second one is really nice. Not very lavish, yet really nice^^

The third one is quite simple, but I think it's not bad. The Ichigo looks like a cardboard like that though, but hey, it's just my own opinion.
    The fourth one has the same omments as the above^. I think the object at the side seems wierd.

For the last one, I think the font looks nice, but the words doesn't seem very relevant with your background picture. Is it that the bg picture is sleeping, thus the words?

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thankies for the comments!

Personally, I kinda like how the words blend in on my 1st sig with Snake and Sosuke. With the shadow on you can still see it, but it just dissappears like Snake tends to do.

Yeah, Ichigo didn't quite come out the way I wanted him to...but he wasn't very good quality to begin with. I had to cut him out of a still I cut from DVD.

As far as Mima goes, it shows both sides of her. The background was taken from when she did a photoshoot in the movie. That shows the Pop Idol and Actress side of her. Her other picture at the side is from when she was killing this dude who was stalking (and trying to hurt) her. I think I may lighten it up a bit, it does seem a bit dark.

As for Misato, that's a steal from the Eva opening. I somehow managed to get that effect by an "Ooh, what does this tool do?" accident. And the quote is from her. She starts every morning with Miso soup and a beer (my kinda woman!).

These are mostly tributes to the characters that I am doing, so I try to get different sides of them in the same sig.

But thankies for the comments, again!

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

The third one is my favorite. Keep up your good work, It's really good.

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

I LOVE the last one!! That one is really good, because of Misato!! Yay!! go Misato!! However, I really like the one you have on your sig too....and all the other ones as well!! Great work!! <3

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Once again, everyone, thanks for the kudos. Really appreciate. I will have some more on the way soon, just trying to get the right ideas (and material) for them. I have one that I think is excellent waiting to get shown, but want it to have some friends, ya know?

Peace!
    DaSOCOM

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Whoo! Awesome starters, Das! They're simply complex! Major repples for you, and you better make s'more soon!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whew...about time I put up some more stuff, eh?

Here goes!

This one's from Miami Guns, currently my fave new anime.

I did this one for my Guardians RPG character, I had to mod Ichigo's Sword Guy (can't remember his name) to fit more with Max.

Hi-res version of above.

This is the one I consider my best work so far. I know it's not rule-specific size, but I just couldn't take anything away from this pic. I hope it passes, I just love it.

Hope y'all enjoy!

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Those are.. great!
    But simple it its own ways.. there seems to be some missing part. Not in the main pic but how you've put them for some meaning.. -sigh- im not that good in expressing explanation in english, since its not my normal language.. forgive me... [enough with the drama..! -pokes herself-]
    ahaha.. Keep it up!!^^

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like where u put your text on the 3rd image that was resized, trying add a border now

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information