AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Naruto: Leafs in the Wind

Member narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian is a name known to all narian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 01:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Name:Osamu Minoru(law abiding seed, lol the irony)
    Village:hiden village of the rock
    Alliance:Sound
    Jutsu specialization:Uses sound wave to make solid shots, he can alsoe paralize an opponent for a few seconds.
    Personality:He is verry serious always set on one goal.
    Appearance:the person of My gaia profile
    History:He was born in the rock village and grew up being taught the importance of dealing hard blows to an opponent though he was never that good at physical blows and was made fun of alot, when he was ten he set his standerds to become better then all the other ninja. Not long after he accepted the help of orochimaru and he now serves him.
    Last edited by narian; 03-23-2007 at 09:36 PM.

Junior Member Nejiobssesed will become famous soon enough Nejiobssesed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 07:36 PM
    Threads

Name: Hikaru Yamazaki
    Village: Konohagakure
    Alliance: Leaf
    Jutsu specialization: She uses leech ribbons. They deplete the enemies chakra and cause the opponent to have massive blood loss. She also uses voice projection to pop her opponents eardrums.
    Personality: She is a happy person. She's also very spacey and has a short attention span. Being picked on is something she won't stand for. Weither its about her height or on another person she will make the perpetrator pay.
    Appearance:
    History: She was the daughter of a traveling salesman and woman. This was the cause for her want of adventure. She loves to travel. One day she went to Suna and there she met Sasori. With her happiness level she wanted to be friends with him. He almost snapped but she got him to be her buddy. Later on she traveled to Konoha. There she met Kisha and Itachi. She became friends with them and when they betrayed the village she became deeply sadened and now harbors a grudge against the two. She still doesn't know that Sasori has joined Akatsuki.
    Last edited by Nejiobssesed; 04-06-2007 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Stuff
    Now, I live for Death Note and Blood+. -blinks- I love those shows.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Hey guys yes im sorry we havent started yet But im pretty sure this is as close as we are going to get so ill hopefully have it up in a couple of days [hopefully tomorrow if I can talk and get everything ready with my GM#2] Im really busy with work and school and my mom has been really strict about the computer lately.

And with out furtheradue My GM #2 is Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind. i will be chatting with him about the RP and hopefully well get it up tomorrow.
    Love ya guys ^.~

Aprrovals
    Leaf: 8 Sound: 5 Nuetral/missing nin: 5
    We do not start until these are even. [Or close]

Grigori Played By Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind

Matomoso Played By Natu Utan

Reaper Played by Nespa

Zenki, Ryuno played by Tetsanosuke

Rain & Alyssa Played by I am your Stalker

Kaitsuri Kaguya Played By danie-chan

Ishamaru Riku Played By Crimson Eyes

Kisha Played by Hitsugaya389

Warui Katsurugi Played By Corath

Akuma [Dakemaru, Saito] Played by Menchia

Tsukiko Inoue Played By crimson_Aesir

Yoshimitsu Siniku Played by Deathsye

Hanzo Hyuga Played by Viperoushell

Osamu Minoru Played by narian

Hikaru Yamazaki Played by Nejiobssesed
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Junior Member Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 06:24 PM
    Threads

I could make another one if I we need these to be even. But thats only if we need to.

^Signature made by me

Junior Member Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Name: Niwa Kazuki (first name)
    Village: Waterfall
    Jutsu Specialization: Works mainly with Wind style jutsu, but has a Kekkai Genkai very uncommon even inside his clan, which is the ability to create roses ( bara ) and lotuses ( renge ) out of other natural, non-manmade materials, which he can fuse with chakra to change their weight, durability, or kunai ( roses ) or shuriken ( lotuses ). However the transformation requires a moderate amount of chakra, which drains fast, meaning he has to sometimes rely on taijutsu. This being the case, he invented his own fighting style which he dubbed Tornado style, which, more modernly explained, would be a combination of Hapkido, Muay Thai, and Shaolin Fist.

Personality: Quiet, does not draw attention to himself unless absolutely necessary (working in a team or any other circumstance that requires teamwork) A brilliant strategist and botanist (which helps make medicines from time to time) Kazuki likes to spend a quiet day in his small greenhouse, attending to his garden.

Appearance: Green eyes, dark brown hair (which is in a short ponytail down to the base of his neck), Wears Waterfall hitai-ate across his forehead, wears the typical Jounin outfit (the vest thing), wears fingerless sleeves (the things Kabuto wears in the anime), and
    Always carries a kusari-gama. (Scythe on a chain)

History: Never knowing his mother, Kazuki was raised by his father until he was eight, at which time his father, at the age of 54, died of lung sickness. His father owned a flower shop, which, when he died, was closed. Because of his age at this time, Kazuki was not able to take over his father’s shop and it was condemned. Angered by this, Kazuki began studying at the Waterfall Ninja Academy as an outlet for his anger, learning at a fast pace and using the skills he had learned from his father about plants , quickly graduated from the Academy at age nine, and became a Chuunin at age ten. After several missions, Kazuki became a Jounin elite at age fifteen, and moved to Konoha immediately thereafter. Two years ago, he turned down a promotion to ANBU black ops, knowing he wouldn’t have time for his greenhouse.
    I'm a kitty. ...Meow.

"Nothing is louder than the end of a song that has always been there"

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

hope it's not to late...

Name: Obito Hatake
    Village: Villiage hidden in the leaf
    Jutsu specialization: Ninjutsu (Wind, Fire and lightning). Taijutsu
    Personality: A care free spirit who only gets serious when his pupil gets put into danger. He's gentle and kind hearted with a chivalrous note towards all females.
    Appearance:
    History:Rased in the hatake family, Obito has held the Uchiha family in high regards. His brother, Kakashi, has always been Obito's inspiration and he hopes that one day he would be as great of a nin as his brother is. At the age of 12, he first saw his friend, Hiei, and knew they would one day become a great ninja team.

Name: Hiei Nara
    Village: Villiage hidden in the leaf
    Jutsu specialization: Ninjutsu (Shadow). Genjutsu
    Personality: A slacker know it all who is constanly is running his mouth and forcing his Sensei into many brawls.
    Appearance:
    History:Raised in the Nara villiage, he learned the greatness of slacking and shadow control. At the age of 5, he managed to put the Hokage into a shadow possesion. He quickly grew into his strength and soon went under the partnership with Obito.
    Last edited by Sasuke is God; 03-28-2007 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Name: Lin

Village: Hidden Village of the Cloud

Jutsu specialization: Genjutsu and a small amount of Taijutsu

Personality: Lin is very quiet and rarely speaks. WHe she does it may be hard to hear because of how quiet she speaks. She doesn't take sides very often but when she does she's whole-heartedly devoted to it.

Appearance: Lin of course without the wings alos wears the ANBU mask with the Village of Cloud symbol on it.

History: Lin was born to an ordinary mother without ever knwoing her father. Lin despised the fact she'd never know him and so despised him because of the heartache her mother went through for him. She worked hard in Taijutsu and Genjutsu to show the others just how tough she was.

tell me anythings wrong or it's too late...I hope not it looks good
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Hmm... haven't done an RP in ages. All right.

Name: Sariento Yotogi (silent watcher)
    Village: The Hidden Cloud Village
    Alliance: Sound
    Jutsu specialization: Earth Jutsu and Illusions. She can use her skills to make it look as if she is manipulating the enemy's surroundings into a deep pit, or something of the sort.
    Personality: Sariento is a calm and collected young girl whose personality can really depend on her surroundings. At times, she will seem a lot like a loner, placing her hand underneath her chin and staring at the world passing by in a small chair. Other times she'll be talkative. Mostly, when she meets someone, she is cheerful in her greeting.
    Appearance: http://usera.imagecave.com/Ichigo_Bu.../sariento2.jpg
    Sorry for the crappish drawing... the emblem on her handband is of my imaginary celestial village. T_T;; Just scratch that out. ^^;
    History: Sariento doesn't have much of a family, because they were assinated by who knows what when she was 8. Ever since then, she's been staying at shelters and growing up as a girl who takes care of only herself.
    Last edited by Reniti; 03-30-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to. Again.

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Aprrovals
    Leaf: 10 Sound: 6 Nuetral/missing nin: 5
    ``````````````````````````````````
    Grigori Played By Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind

Matomoso Played By Natu Utan

Reaper Played by Nespa

Zenki, Ryuno played by Tetsanosuke

Rain & Alyssa Played by I am your Stalker

Kaitsuri Kaguya Played By danie-chan

Ishamaru Riku Played By Crimson Eyes

Kisha Played by Hitsugaya389

Warui Katsurugi Played By Corath

Akuma [Dakemaru, Saito] Played by Menchia

Tsukiko Inoue Played By crimson_Aesir

Yoshimitsu Siniku Played by Deathsye

Hanzo Hyuga Played by Viperoushell

Osamu Minoru Played by narian

Hikaru Yamazaki Played by Nejiobssesed

Niwa Kazuki played by Ukenin

Lin Played by FullMetalAlchemist997

Sariento Yotogi Played by Ichigo_Burossamu
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before I can properly create my new character, I thought i would first explain his kekkai genkai a little. Seishi-ketsueki aka the blood clan was the first clan and have been around thousands of years. There ability relies on there absulote control over there own blood. they can use this skill to make wepons, tools, and even switch bodys and control others. Because of these abilities members of the clan can look any age and still be hundreds of years old. To use their technique, they must cut themsleves on their hands, arms, so on and so fourth. Thus, they can not over use their jutsus or they will die. To prevent this, my character will carry around a few blood bags. if u will allow this blood line trait...i'll post a character.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name:Akuma Seishi-Ketsueki
    Village:none
    Alliance:nutreal
    Jutsu specialization:Blood stlye(bloodline limit) and wind.
    Personality:he's a masocust that never takes anything serious.
    Appearance::
    History: Akuma was raised near the Villiage hidden in the leaves but never trully belonged there. At an early year, the four main villiages attacked the clan, fearing it's great ability and unlimited potential of growth. His mother ran with him and hid him in a tree when the nin came and killed her. Akuma was soon found by a wife and husband and they took him in and helped him mature his powers. Unfourtantly, the father struck him one day and Akuma lost control and took over his body and eventually replaced his own with his fathers. He then went thru life doing the same each time he was near death or found a better host. Today's time, he is just looking for some excitment while the war goes on.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Junior Member Midnight~sayasha is a jewel in the rough Midnight~sayasha is a jewel in the rough Midnight~sayasha is a jewel in the rough Midnight~sayasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 07:15 PM
    Threads

I hope its not too late to write in a character...

Name: Scarlet Kitsune
    Village: Hidden village of Rock
    Alliance: Neutral
    Jutsu specialization: Illusion, tai-jutsu and mind torture
    Personality: Scarlet Kitsunehappy-go-lucky person, she love a good joke, but hates when people underestimate her or her friends.
    Appearance: Long blonde hair, a soft-violet bandanna covers her eyes, Scarlet wears an akatsuki jacket gaven to her by a dear friend, otherwise she is seen wearing a sleeveless purple jacket, a purple tanktop underneath and dancer jeans underneath.
    History: Scarlet used to live in the hidden village of rock, untill she was stranded out at sea at a very young age. She was missing for five years. Her parents assumed her dead and comitted suiside. She was eventually found at the age of eight, and was returned home. Upon finding out that she was the cause of her parents death, she began to wander.
    Scarlet almost drowned herself, but two ninjas saved her. They are now her best friends, their names are- Miwa unknown (17, F ) and Misa, (16, F ). after SCarlet had finished her training, she was put in a squad with miwa and misa, team 17. Kazuki, their sensei, died on a mission, leaving team 17 devistated. Misa started suiside attempts and Miwa acted coldly to everyone she meets. Scarlet is sent out by herself on a mission, -escort lei-fu to the hidden village of river-. Not too long after the mission ended, Scarlet met an Akatsuki member. He seemed nice, but he doubted Scarlets power. A fight broke out, thats when the akatsuki member found out about Scarlet's Bloodline limit. He intruduces himself as Deidara, and offered Scarlet a place in the Akatsuki. Scarlet rushed to tell Miwa and Misa. Misa was happy to join, but Miwa thought about it. All three accepped and joined.

Now the former team 17 are now missing nin, working for Akatsuki.

Bloodline limit: Inu-Futura vision (Demon future sight) this bloodline is the cause of Scarlets blindness, but Scarlet isn't actually blind. She wears the bandanna to seal away the bloodline, otherwise constant visions will be shown to her, good or bad, past, present or future. The bandanna plays a part too, the fabric is special and has been sealed by he mother.

Scarlet Kitsune~
    nya!

Don't walk ahead of me....
    I may not follow..
    Don't walk behind me........
    I may not lead....
    Walk beside me...
    .....and be my friend

Naruto The lost Chapters
    (FanFiction.net)

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Name:Rei Saigno
    Village: Hidden Snow
    Alliance: Leaf, sound or neutral (missing nin)

Jutsu specialization: Rei hardly ever uses Taijutsu, focusing on the the other two extensively. However, his main training is in the art of Spell Tags, paper marked with caligraphy that can activate a number of effects. He can usually be found making one of these, for he must prepare a large number of them before every battle he fights. Ounce he uses the tag, it burns and is only usefull as a sort of inscence to focus one's spiritual power. Also, thatnks to his background as a religous student, sometimes he receives visions of things that are going to happen, or are happening at that moment.

Rei is a calm and happy person who enjoys people. He jokes some, makes serious comments some, but acts freindly all the time. When its time to fight, however, things are different. In battle he is intensely focused on his goals for the encounter and becomes a bit more cold than his normal self.
    [FONT=Verdana]Appearance: royal blue kimono with yellow and black trim, white pants. Has shoulder length light blue hair that he normaly wears in a pony tail and gentle gray eyes.

History: Rei was a wandering alcolyte who found Hidden Snow Village on one of his journeys. Since a ninja training facillity was located in Hidden Snow, Rei decided to become a Ninja for the village and passed his preliminary tests. He enjoys the peaceful atmosphere of the village and holds it in high regard. However, when word of war came to the village,he made a promise to head out onto the battle grounds and restore peace for its sake, a promise very few Ninjas of Hidden Snow made.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 04-07-2007 at 02:06 PM.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Junior Member Wireman is on a distinguished road Wireman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

Well, I see you all already started, but I am interested in joining in, if it's alright with the regular members.

Name: Juromo, Kagato

Village: (ignore the band on his arm) He is a resident of the Village hidden in the Mist
    [COLOR=palegreen]Alliance: Hidden Sound Village[COLOR]
    Jutsu specialization: Ninjutsu:
    Secret Technique; Geyser Strike no Jutsu
    Secret Technique; Mist Net Snare
    Secret Technique; Waterclone no Jutsu
    Forbidden Technique; Venomous Sleet, Slow Death from above
    Forbidden Technique; Beast of Waves no jutsu, releasing Kraken's fury

[FONT=Verdana]Personality: Kagato is an emotionally torn ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. While working for the Sound Village, he prefers to lurk around others rather than openly talk to them, and he has a nasty habit of attempting to stab people in the back. The exception is whenever he is around Kunoichi, he happens to become rather unfocused, and tends to fantasize rather than address the pressing issue. In his village, he is an upstanding ninja defender, mostly for his guarding of the Great Naruto Bridge. Where his true alliances lie is unknown to any but himself...

History:When Kabuto was but an infant, he witnessed the attempted coup on his village by Zabuza Momochi and a few other Missing-nin. In the resulting backlash against ninja, Kagato had to be sent away for his own safety; sadly, his mother was killed in the process of getting him to safety. Kagato had to climb snowy mountains, brave deadly forests, and navigate desert heat before he finally found the Hidden Sound Village. There, he trained to become stronger so that he could one day take his vengeance on the village who shunned him and killed his mother. After completing his training, Kagato pleged his allegiance to the Sound village, and agreed to aid the village in it's plans for war. He returned to his village (not wearing the sound village headband), and they welcomed him back with open arms after seeing how useful a few ninja could be to have around. He was given guard duty of the Great Naruto Bridge, the only way on, or off, the Island. The tides of fate are swiftly changing, as he must now decide between his vengeance, or the respectable life he now has within the village...
    [COLOR=#98fb98]

Appearance:
    Last edited by Wireman; 04-28-2007 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Different Ninja RPG Character

My REAL body...I will reclaim it one day...
    Until then, I will search for it, and win back my beloved...

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Name: Cypher
    Village: Snow or Cloud (depends on what sides short. PM for prefrence)
    Alliance: Leaf or sound (see above)
    Jutsu specialization: Taijutsu and Beast Master Trait (not kekkai genkai!)

Beast master: family trait. Allows the user to comunicate with animals and control them to a certain dgree. This is individual to the Donsho clan.
    Personality: Happy go lucky. All most always optomistic, but hides his intellegance from others.
    Appearance: Black trousers and heavy leather boots. Bear chested, but wears a wolf pelt as a cloak. Sharp blue yes with brown shoulder length hair. Wolf tooth necklace. Cypher is accompanied by a Hawk called Zolton and a Great Wolf called Fersian.
    History: As is customary within the Donsho clan, Cypher was sent out into the wild at the age of 10 with nothing, but a knife and a loincloth and expected to prove his skill as a test of manhood. He returned 4 days later with a Great Wolf's fur wrapped around him and a necklace made from it's teeth. After that, Cypher was accepted as a Genin. He graduated as a Chunin at the age of 12, but with tensions rising between the villages, has advanced no futher.

PS: I'll add moreonce I know what village he's from! Hope this looks okay for now

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Name: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Village: Hidden Snow
    Alliance: (missing nin)

Jutsu specialization: Ice/Wind/Water style jutsu Taijutsu user

Personality: Quiet/Dark always think about what to do next hold back alotof anger.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=palegreen]Appearance:
    History: Hitsugaya comes from Junrinan, District 1 of the hidden Snow village. There he lived by himself afriad to go outside from fear of being killed. He was hunted by the sound ninja because of his skill in all Ice/Water and wind jutsu. He ran away and went into finding once again. He livd in a small village outside the hidden leaf village. When the village was attack he again ran away. He ran into a ninja from his village and was trained . He then returned to his village only to find that he was nowa missing ninja. He was attack by his mentor and killed him easily but not by force. He never saw the mans face intel he uncovered his mask and found that it was his father,one of thhe most powerful ninja in his village. He ran away agin and has benn hunted ever sense.
    Last edited by Light Wolf; 04-24-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Junior Member Sakumo Syashi is on a distinguished road Sakumo Syashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

Name: Sakumo Syashi
    Village: Rain village
    Alliance: Sound
    Jutsu specialization: Fire jutsu, genjutsu
    Personality: lazy,lazy,motivated, then back to lazy. cynical. peacful. pretty much just plain screwed up.
    Appearance: 5' 10" 140 lb. green eyes. crimson hair. standard leaf village chunin outfit(stolen) never very formal, usually looks as if he just crawled out of bed.(most of the time, that's why.)
    History: became a genin at age 9. became a chunin at age 12. Already succeeded in completing 2 A-ranked assignments. suffered a severe injury to the left arm 7 months ago. still recovering.

Junior Member Sonicdh will become famous soon enough Sonicdh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 06:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i dont wii

Bear with me, I was never a big naruto fan. Do ninjas have to do the whole finger thing to do the awesome ninja tricks, or can it be anything?

Name: Kazuya Taiki
    Village: Hidden Leaf
    Alliance: Missing Nin
    Jutsu specialization: Fire/Wind Jutsu

Personality:
    Passive and outwardly carefree, Kazuya doesn't want to cause anybody trouble. He's a klutz. Inside, however, he is always burdened by the thought of being captured and of those he has killed. Contrary to his normal personality, He is completely intolerant of people who harm innocent women and children. He will intervene. If he becomes enraged, he inevitably causes destruction on a massive scale.

Appearance:
    Skin: Slightly tanned
    Hair: Blonde, Spikey (turns platinum when enraged)
    Eyes: emerald green
    Height: 5'11"
    weight: 157 lbs
    Voice: Vash the Stampede
    Quote: "Oh my, seems I've done it again." Referring to his klutziness.

Clothing: Brown pants, white shirt, and a long tan coat. His shoes are black with knives that pop out of the front when he clicks his heels. His jacket pockets are like never ending pits; Just about anything he needs (and somethings he doesn't) can be found in his pockets. This includes a small Brown and white puppy he calls Rosco. On the left side of his pants is a short sword, made of black steel.

History: Kazuya was once a jounin with alliances to the leaf. He was very skilled and used his fire and wind jutsu to create bombs out of thin air, as well as using wind jutsu to increase his speed. However, when he accidentally killed a child bystander during battle, he broke down, and almost got killed himself. He then resigned his rank as jounin and became a cooking-nin. He became reasonably good at cooking. The tragedies of the battle still haunted him, and he left. Now he wanders from town to town.

Junior Member Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2007 04:41 PM
    any bookshop where i can sit and read manga all day. (i wish) lol
    Threads

Name: arashike (means storm) ryosuke
    Village: konohagakure
    Jutsu specialization: ninjutsu
    Personality: bright, easygoing and mischeivious. can get serious when her friends are under threat, and when she is she's like a completely different person. laughs alot, loud-ish, a little annoying because other jonins may see her still as a "kid" (which she kinda is xD) since she's so young, she is often on missions with other jonins older than her. strong minded, usually tries to smile and be nice, although she has had a rather rough childhood. but she is very stubborn.

Appearance:1m 55cm,very dark eyes, may glitter and appear red under moonlight. medium length (long-ish) flowing black hair which is rather bessy at the top and back part. wears tom-boyish clothes, so she can move around easily. khaki 3/4 shorts, black zippy vest, orange t-shirt underneath. black hitai-ate and dark blue/black ninja sandals. black fingerless gloves on each hand, blue and white wristband on left arm. 2 black marking lines on her face (kinda like naruto's "whisker" things but thicker as if someone drew on her face) on each side. uses a large sword. (sorta like zabuzas, and cloud <ff7>)

History: arashike's father died protecting the village some time ago, when arashike was very small. her mother then vanished without a trace. arashike was left alone, but she made some friends. in a unexpected battle when arashi was 8, arashike's best friend died right in front of her. from then on, arashike did not want to see anyone "important" to her get hurt ever again. that is what keeps her determination going, which is why she is a jonin so young. she now lives with an old gramps and his wife who owns a ramen bar in konoha.
    arashike enjoys training with friends etc, eating ramen and onigiris. her childhood friends used to draw black markings on her face as a joke, and it became a "habit" kinda thing for arashike. arashike went on a very long mission, and when she came back she had found that her friends had left on missions and were caught up in the war. she is stuck in the war in konoha, alone, once again.
    Last edited by Arashi-chan; 04-27-2007 at 11:03 AM.
    Guess who >=3
    if you wanna be my friend just ask!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hey, I realize you said you'd start the game as soon as the number evened out but can we get this goin? the sign ups have come to a standstill, so maybe we should get a move on and start this thing.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Well... I think the RP sort of faded away, since the board master hasn't logged on in over a month...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

So why doesn't someone else just take over? Thats how it used to work back in the day.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Post New Character.

Name: Malice Shigamora

Village: Leaf

Alliance
    : Leaf

Jutsu specialization: Taijutsu, Ninjitsu, Genjutsu

Personality: Malice has a separate set of mind then most people. His personality always tends to differ, most of the time he acts like the lonstar type, always wanting to do things on his own. He is friendly sometimes though but prefers to work alone but has worked in a team before. He always acts like the hero, he’s there to save the day. Sometimes he has the same personality of the Pervie Sage Jariya, always wanting to watch the girls. Malice is a mellowed type, but easy to anger, sometimes friendly but prefers being alone.

Appearance:
    A tall man, in height he looked to be 6”6, he wore a long sleeve collar jacket that was open but at the top where the collar appeared to button together was open but both sides were close to buttoned. Underneath the jacket, his Six pack abs were clearly visible as a long dark red scar made itself visible from the opening. Upon his hands the man wore black gloves that looked partially tight and partially baggy around his fists as a red X was on the top of both of the gloves. His face was partially easy to see but had long black hair covering his face slightly. His black hair trailed down and stopped a few inches above his shoulders, his crystal like blue eyes glistening beneath his hair, the color of his eyes dancing in the ray of sun that shown down. His lips were perfectly aligned and looked just right, vampiric fangs overlapping his bottom lip by a few inches. Upon his legs were long baggy black pants with red X’s on the kneecap regions of the pants and upon his feet he wore large black boots.

History: Malice has had a rough past. He had told his father that he wanted to be like a ninja when he grew up. Every since that day his father who was a Jounin had been training him to become as skilled as one. Malice was trained until he turned 15 until one fateful day when his small village was invaded by the
    SoundVillage. Malice tried to fend them off the best he possibly could but failed in so many ways. His father and mother charged off into the forest chasing them off but yet his parents never returned, but their bodies were later found. After that day he dedicated his life to being the best ninja he could possibly be and he swore vengeance on the SoundVillage for the invasion. One of his many favored traits people know him for is when he was trained under the Jounin Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi had trained him since the day of the invasion and his current age is 20 and he has almost surpassed Kakashi himself. One of his many favored traits is the legendary Kekkai Genkai of the Sharingan eye of the Uchiha clan. Kakashi as everyone knew had the eye in his right eye, and Malice had attained it in the Left eyes and wore the same face mask like Kakashi wears and wears his LeafVillage headband over that eye similar to Kakashi. Several ninja’s of all types had fallen at the hands of Malice and his Sharingan eye.
    Sharingan Eye: The Sharingan, literally Copy Wheel Eye, is a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in some members of the Uchiha Clan. While it is believed to have been derived from the Hyuuga clan Byakugan the abilities of the Sharingan differ greatly from those of the Byakugan. Most notably the Sharingan's most well known ability is to be able to memorize any technique that it has been a witness to including nijutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu techniques. Other abilities of this very special eye include hypnosis, allowing it's user to suggest actions and thoughts to the opponent. The Sharingan also has the very useful ability to see through any illusionary technique.

Just like the Byakugan, the Sharingan also has one main weakness, while it is not a blind spot as the Byakugan has, this weakness could be more physically dangerous. When used for an extended period of time, in some cases, it drains the chakra of the user quite quickly. Any user of the Sharingan must have a good amount of chakra and stamina in order to successfully copy a technique, however, no amount of chakra will allow it's user to copy the abilities of another clans exclusive bloodline abilities, or allow him to summon a creature with whom he has not made a contract with. Along with all these, the worst opponent a Sharingan user could ever come up against is one who specializes in taijutsu such as Rock Lee. Because no hand seals involving chakra are required for taijutsu they can not easily be copied unless the user has extraordinary amounts of strength, agility, and stamina to keep up with the swift moves of a taijutsu user.

Unlike the Byakugan, the Uchiha clan Sharingan does not appear automatically at birth in an Uchiha clan member. Instead the Sharingan will typically not show up until the user is faced with a life threatening situation, the Sharingan will activate and help to save the life of the user, and after the first appearance of the Sharingan, the user can call upon the use of the Sharingan at any time he pleases. One interesting fact about the Sharingan is that you can gauge the power of the Sharingan user by counting the dots in the person's eye. One dot would be a beginner, two an intermediate, and three dots are found in each eye of a matured adult Sharingan user. It is not unusual to find a user whose two eyes contain different amount of dots, such as Uchiha Sasuke who initially had two dots in one eye, and just a single dot in the other eye, until eventually both eyes evened out as he matured.

Users of the Sharingan include Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Obito (deceased), and Hatake Kakashi. Until revealed in the Kakashi Gaiden storyline, it was always a mystery how Hataka Kakashi, not a member of the Uchiha clan, possessed the Sharingan that is exclusive to the Uchiha clan. We have learned that it is possible to transplant Sharingan eyes from one user to another, as is the case when Uchiha Obito (team-mate of a young Hatake Kakashi) gifted his eye to Kakashi upon his own death, the implant was performed by Rin (team-mate of Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito). The drawback of being an un-natural user of the Sharingan is that it causes much more strain on the body of the user.

CAN I JOIN IN? IF NOT I WILL DELETE THE POST

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Junior Member Deidaraslove9 has a spectacular aura about Deidaraslove9 has a spectacular aura about Deidaraslove9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 10:14 AM
    Threads

Name:Nariko(Nari for short) Arawaka
    Village:Stone
    Alliance:Sound
    Jutsu specialization: A master of Earth jutsus, Is weaker in Illusoins,and is very strong in Taijutsu.

Personality:Stubborn,Mean, Evil, and is bent on destroying her opponents.She is a very nasty person, but around kids a softer side of her shows.

Appearance:She is very slender, but not to tall only about 5'6". Her hair is a golden color and she keeps it back in a high ponytail, and it reaches almost at her bottom. Her eyes are a dark green. SHe tends to wear what she is feeling, for example, If she is angry (which she almost always is) she wears a black outfit, Sad a blue outfit,etc...

History:She was abandoned as a child, and had to find out how to survive at a very young age. She was abandoned, because her whole clan deemed her unworthy of "such an honor as this." At the age of 10 she became the head of her clan, because she had beaten the previous leader, and has been head ever since. She used to take genin from the academy, as their jonin leader, and fail them all. At age 16 she decided not to work as a leader any more and started to do nothing but train day in and day out.

I hope that it is okay I made her from the Stone village. If not I don't mind changing it or if you want, I can delete it. Just tell me now so when we start I know if I'm doing it or not. ^____^
    Last edited by Deidaraslove9; 07-10-2007 at 10:43 PM.

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

I hope I'm not too late, it's been 4 years since i had rp. ^^

Name: Jigoku Koden
    Village: Hidden of Mist
    Alliance: Neutral
    Justu specialization: he use Dark Jutsus as well as Genjutsu. (his chakra was tainted by darkness, it will be explain in history)
    Jutsu/genjutsu techniques: Ankoku Rensagen(Darkness Rensagen), Fukyuu Ankoku Rensagen (Eternal Darkness Rensagen, same but only 2 balls of chakra into one) , Makai wo Denrei(Devil's messenger), Hyuka Kurai repurika(hundred Dark replicas), Akumuhishu(nightmare exploitation), Akumutakushoku (Nightmare daggers)
    combination jutsu: Soutei Ranmyaku Rensagen
    summoning jutsu: Kasuhanone sono hauringu ookami (required both bloods from Jigoku and Joukai to complete the contract)

Appearance: skin is pale like a cloud, his hair was once dirty blond then due to the incident, it's turns to hazed black. The hairstyle is similar to Sasuke but the front hair is flat and spiky., his eyes are Maroon, he is 5'8" or 172 cm, wore dark purple fingerless gloves, white muscle shirt, with black short vest with hoodie on, the hidden mist headband was tied around his waist, hazed black pant reached to his calves, gray opened-toes shoes. a burned scar across his left diagonally, a tattooed birthmark on his right arm.

Personality: Uncaring, disturbed but calm, he glares at people often, he like making small insults to people who act like bigshot or herotic. he can be somewhat evil but mostly neutral and couldnt careless about war or feud but the only he may care even though he doesn't show it was his twin brother.

History: Jigoku is born as a twin with his brother: Joukai, they both have same hair and skins. they lived normally untill their parents were killed by an unsual serial killer ninja that was wandering and killing people in town. That killer ninja Approaches to the twin (they were 11), instead of killing of them, he use a jutsu put curses on them, the ninja have power of yin and yang or dark and light jutsu. He want to prolong their sufferings rather than giving them a painless death. the curse can only be use if there 2 people who identical or born in exact same day. He cursed them, one who have somewhat a bad personality or the name is negative become the dark and the one who have good personality or the name is positive become the light. After the curse began, he left without a trace. the curse they have give them powers but in return, they get nauseous, sometime puke out bloods if using the curse power often, they can get mentally disturbed sometime and their lives shortened by days depending how powerful the moves from the curse are. the minimum of lives theny can last is 30 years and the max is 50 years. they have ask the doctor for help, so the doctor give them pills that can only reduce the curse's effect by 12% and it can only be broken if they can kiil the curse's user. They have carried the curse for 6 years, unvealing the curse's powers, trains more than they does in school, they become Jounin within these 7 years. After than they left their hometown and began to search for the Killer ninja, they will not stop until they found him.

I'll do the profile of Joukal's tomorrow, I'm beat of dong this @@
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Closed Thread

Thread Information