AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Laws Of Ueki

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Laws Of Ueki

The Laws of Ueki:

Ueki was the only student that didnt care about his own being. he knew what he was and didnt care about what anyone had to say. he fought because he loved to help others and hated to see the weak hurt and in pain. Ueki was always like that and it always got him into trouble. Now he was in the most trouble then he had even been in. He was in over his head. Someone this strong could be human. Could this peron be a heavenly being as he was. No....... it was something else. It was strong faster and had more power then Ueki could even think about.

"Ready to finsih this......"

Ueki held his hand back as the trash in his hand gave off a broght green light. Ueki then punched forward and then brought his hand back again and punched again. Then he did it once more to make sure.

"ROCK........PAPER............SCISSOIRS!!!!!!!!!!! "

Ueki used the power to turn his fist into a expression to make it the form of a piece of paper. The boy infornt of him called wrong and got rock. Ueki covered the boys hand with his hand and shouted i win over and over before laughing and palcing his foot on the table. He was the winner and no one could stop him.

"I win again.........now im the champion of this school and this class. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Ueki continued to laugh as the one that lost lowered their heads in depression. Ueki laughed and laughed intel his teacher reenetered the room. Ueki sat down and contuinued to smirk. He shot a evil grin to the last person he won against and watched as that person sighed and lowered their head. Ueki loved school and loved to place rock,paper.............

"UEKI.........HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR LIFE IS A STORY. YOU ARE NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER............NOW SIT DOWN."

Ueki had did it again. He some times acted liek e was the narractor and his life was a story. Over and over again he always did this,but one thing was right. Ueki was a heavenly being and the fact that this school was covered in darkness was the proof of that. This was his first Law. Never enter a place that is covered in evil without the power to fight for the one you cared about.

WELCOME TO THE LAWS OF UEKI:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Lumiere was huddled in the corner of his white walled room. White! WHITE! No it wasn't white! There was red! It was all so red! His eyes dart back and forth to terrified to stay on any form for long. Red pools! Red Splash! Red mist! Red, Red, Red! He looked on at the bottle in one forms out stretched hands... rum... its was covered in red now... Red rum... heheh heheh... hahaha... red... red...red

The room was silent, though Lumiere could still hear the faint echoes of the screaming... the bodies had stopped moving hours ago but he could still hear there screams! They echoed and echoed! Red waves of sound beating up his red blood! Red, Red, RED! Lumiere's huge eyes cowered into his skull as he moved a further into the corner. That body was moving! He was sure! But... but that person was dead! Who had it been... rum...rum... he had rum in his hands...who drank rum in his house? Father... yes... father had drunk rum... trying desperately to drown the terror in alcohol but it was too much. He had broken the bottle over a cabinet and used the jagged edge of the bottle to slit his wrists. And Lumiere had watched. Watched him scream like some bainshee! Turn into some ogre! His bellowing! He had been trying to kill Lumiere! Eat him! Suck his flesh! Devour! All red! RED RED RED!!

Two of his sisters were also dead, his mother had mistaken the youngest,5, for some gremlin and had beaten her to death with a frying pan screaming some gutteral howl. And her read eyes turned to him! She would have killed him too! but she got scared! He terrified her! He looked down it his skin! RED! It was covered in red fluids! Blood! Of course blood! He'd stabbed his sister... she opened the door to his room while he had been clutching his knife... his knife kept him safe... yes yes... it protected him... and he stabbed her! Tore out her belly! Blood everywhere! His room had already been filled with that infernal red mist! Better she have died before she had known fear. but her blood was all over him now... it was cold... it had been a long time. Cold blood... coldblooded... blood... cold.

It wasn't much longer before it spread! He had become drunk on it! His knife... oh sweet knife! It betrayed Him! It wanted to cut him! It leered for his flesh... he had thrown it away... another sister had found it and used it to end her own life... stabbing it through her neck... what was that sister... 7?

He huddled their... watching these forms through his red mist... the red mist that seemed to emanate from his skin... his mist... his mist... his... but always red. Why? Why red?

But a form began to take shape in the mist, no... from the mist, of the mist. It was of a man, soft and gentle features. But lumiere saw only death and daggers... everyone wanted to kill him... balefire eyes! that was all he saw! But the man smiled, "Come, come, Lumiere, it is time for you to go... leave this place."

But Lumiere shrieked and tried to bury himself deeper in his corner, "now now now, Lumiere, I know its frightening. But if you go you will one day be free from fear... from this terror... Walk... walk over these dead forms. They do not breath! They can not hurt you." The man smiled as he gesture towards the blood stained bodies. "Come... it is time for you to leave this place." Lumiere nodded... and walked over the bodies of his family. Having to shift his mother's corpse in order to open the door to the outside of their apartment. And as he walked, his red mist followed him... and screams came from within the other apartments as the red mist slunk in and consumed. Devoured sanity shrieked! Oh the bale-tongues! He ran and he cried but his voice was too weak to scream and besides... an entire chorus had taken up the slack
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dylan was lost again.Doesn't matter that he's lived here for his entire 16 years of existence.The fact of the matter is that he'll never memorize the layout of his hometown.

"Let's see..." he muttered to himself as he checked the gps on his pda "Turn right here...40 paces past here...15 minute walk uphill..."

And that was when he realized that he was truly and utterly lost, for there were no hills in the city.

"How did this even happen?" he asked himself as he sat down on a grassy patch on the side of the hill. "A simple walk to the grocery and I end up in the woods.Lousy PDA."

With a sigh he started looking for a wireless connection to surf the internet. Unknown to him, someone was stealthily closing in from behind the bushes.

"There are no networks available" the mechanical voice chirped. With a cry of mock frustration he stood up to dust himself. As he turned around, he came face to face with a haggard looking man. The man was ordinary enough, apart from his dishevelled outlook. If he was a bit cleaner he could have passed as a businessman.

And then he took out a gun.

It says a lot about Dylan's character that he passed out at that instant.

When he came to, the first thing he noticed was that he was in a cave. The next thing he noticed was that he was tied and bound to a stalactite. That's right, a stalactite. As in the one's that hang from the ceiling. And he was upside down. And there was a lake beneath him.

His eyes widened as he noticed a tiny speck in the distance.It grew bigger by the second and soon it was recognizable enough for Dylan to see that it was the guy with the gun from earlier.Only this time, he looked a lot more cleaner and he was flying.

"Hohoho" the guy laughed as he hovered beside Dylan. "They said I couldn't do it but here I am."

"Mmmpphhh!" screamed the gagged Dylan. "Mphh!Mmmpph!"

"What was that?" the guy said as he removed the the gag from Dylan's mouth. "Could you say that again?"

"Who are you?!" Dylan cried out in frustration. "Why did you tie me to a rock?!Where am I?!How are you flying?!"

"Whoa slow down there cowboy," the guy smirked. "First off, my intro. My name's Sammael, a heavenly being, and you my very lucky compadre has just been selected to be a part on the prestigious power battle."

"Ditch the accent poser." Dylan said as he narrowed his eyes. "You have as much in common with the British as a chicken has with the man who refuels the space shuttle's engines.Let me out of here!"

"All in good time, all in good time me amigo." the guy said as he crossed his legs. "First, let me explain to you what's really going on here."

And so the heavenly being Sammael explained to Dylan all about the power battle and how he would receive a talent for joining. He explained the rules, the guidelines and of course, the prize. And he also explained why he tied him up to a stalacite hanging over the middle of an underground lake.

"You see, you're the 22nd person I've thought of offering the position this week. Before you, I endured countless screaming, much name calling and the occasional gang beating. ay caramba. I then decided to just catch you by surprise and spring everything to you in one go with asmuch chock value as possible.comprende?"

Slowly, Dylan nodded. Then he opened his mouth and in a soft whisper said

"Why do you look like a Japanese, talk with a British accent and spawn out mexican quirps after each sentences?"

Sammael laughed loudly "Blame the instructional cassetes me amigo. Blame the instructional cassetes."

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Junior Member haru007 will become famous soon enough haru007 will become famous soon enough haru007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 03:15 AM
    Threads

que was just woke up in his dream."what time is it now? arghhhhh! im late again!!!!" after he finish everything, he rush out to the door and bang! the door slamed so hard.He tried to sneak in the class without teacher knowing it but...... "que can you give one reason why you were late?" "eee........ i overslept sir...." "and can you tell me how many time you were late?" "three sir...." "yes,but i still forgive you.if you late again,i will sent you at the headmaster's office.now go to your own seat, i don't like people who wasted time very much." yes sir and thank you sir"

when he was buying food for recess time, he saw his friend irinio, coming towards him. "meet me at the roof during after school" several hours has pass and it is time to go home,but que is still there." why you want to see me?" i want to tell you some thing but maybe i cant tell you now." "uhh?" " can i go to your house this saturday? there i will tell you the story" " story?..... em.... sure"

Last edited by haru007; 09-08-2007 at 01:13 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Robert walked down the hallway of his house. It was the ideal house in the ideal place. Robert only smiled and entered his room. Robert sat in his chair behind his desk and pressed a button on its arm rest. The picture before him slowly rose as the tv came on. Robert grinned as the faces of a few strong power uses were shown. Then their was the one boy with the green hair. "Ueki...." This boy was different then the others. He was pure and had know evil thoughts or did anything evil. He wasnt as strong as some of the others now but his growth speed was ten times greater then theirs. Then their was the fact that he was a heavenly being as he was. With thatmon his sid ehe to could also learn to use all his heavenly weapions to use in the battles that would be sure to happen once school was out.

"Once that happens Ueki ill test you. Then ill see if you are worthy to fight me. Only if you can beat me will you be able to gain the talent of blank."

Robert continued to look at Ueki's picture before speaking into a microphone. "Minnie............come to my room now. If your late then you know what will happen." Robert sat back and laughed. She would be latew knowing here. But first Ueki would also have to gather together his forces and reform his Robert Ten. The last ten warriors were to weak and Robert killed them without trying. Non were able to withstand that power of the first star heavenly weapon. Only someon that could countewr and block five of the 10 could be strong enough.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Minnie flinched at roberts voice and quickly finished the tea she was making. She moved quickly through the hall glancing only for a moment in a mirror that hung there. Her left eye was still thick and closed from robert's last hit and she did not really want him to give atention to anything else. She moved up the stairs while wondering why she stayed with him. She sighed she already knew why, she could not beat him and though robert did not care for her he also did not like to lose his easyest to control servant. She had felt that half a year ago when she told him a elder couple wanted to take her into to work in there small hotel. She ended up with a bruised rib and a barely to live with robert who hit for the smallest thing. it took 5 weeks before he became calm.

Taking a deep shaking breath she opened the door and smiled "robert-sama i..i made you some tea" she putted it on the desk and nervously played with the hem of her shirt "just..just the way you like it" she gave a shakey smile.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Robert looked at Minnie and then at the tea. Robert then stood up and slowly drank it. It was good. Robert then sat the cup down and cracked a smile. To Minnie this could mean she was aboput to get hit. Robert placed both his hands on her shoulders and then slowly pulled her in. He gave her a hug and spoke to her.

"You know that you are my servent dont you. Even if you dont fight i understand that you are by my side. You sometimes dont understand the things i do and i understand that to,but once i win this tornament you will rule by my side. You will have everything you want and more. You can have anything. The Talent of blank will be mine. And you will be able to be happy.

Robert let her go and then sat back down at his desk. he looked up at her and then smiled before sending her away. Robert then returned to his projects.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Minnie stiffend when robert stood and slowly drank the tea. She kept her fleeing instincts under control when he putted his hands on her shoulder, she knew that trying to flee would only make him more vicious. she blinked when she was pulled into a hug and closed her eyes as he spoke to her.

She nodded at him when he let her go and smiled and walked out of the room, she checked her watch and slightly paled. She stopped near the door "robert-sama i am gonna do some grocery shopping, i wil be back in a hour two at most" she moved out of the room. and walked dow the stairs grabbing her coat and her wallet she walked out of the house. she walked in a fast pace the shops were gonna close soon. when she came to the highschool she stopped and glanced at the people inside. She glanced at ueki finding him strangely familiar.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ueki walked out of the school once the bell rang. It was time to get some rest because in three weeks summer would be here and he could finally get a chance to rest. Ueki continued on his way. He then noticed a girl. She was familiar in a way but ueki only continued to walk. He had to get to the store if he wanted to get the noddles that would be his dinner tonight.

OCC: Sry nespa ive got to go. Ive got a few things to handle but i hope to be able to post again tonight so yeah see you later.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: is alright hollow.

Minnie shook her head when ueki passed by, who was she kidding robert would never let her go to school. When she asked he said she was smart enough to follow him so why did she need any further education. She quickly moved past ueki and moved into the store. she had already spilled 15 minutes with with staring and if she was not back in time there was hell to pay. She grabbed some milk, cereal, muffin batter and some other thing and moved to the cash register to pay. The girl behind the counter looked at her as she was scanning the groceries and said the thing she said everytime minnie came "hunny leave the guy, if he is hitting you then he is not really worth the love" minnie just rolled her eye and said nothing as she started to bag the groceries.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Robert continued to watch Ueki. Watching his every motion. It was time for the first test. A few pre-test before Ueki would have to face his Ten warriors. But before that he had to find himself ten new warriors. Robert turned around in his chair as the wall behind him rose. A dark shadow stood their was a wide grin on its face. Robert grinned before waving his hand and sending the shadow away. Ueki had less then fifteen minutes before he would be tested. Robert couldnt wait till then.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lumiere tucked his dirty, sweat-streaked body into a small space behind a dumpster... There had been some other homeless people here before him but they had run off screaming as soon as the red mist had come over them. They had ran, screaming, clawing at their faces, tearing eyes from their sockets so as to never again see the hideous visions that passed over them. And lumiere tried to sleep but it was with one-eye open, darting back and further, struggling to see in every direction at once, fearing to miss even the smallest insect. Every cockroach was poisonous, bulbous, hissing, leaping at him with manibles begging for his neck... he struggled to keep his scream in check... he cried, but he did not cover his eyes. He merely looked through his tears, too afraid to cover his vision even for the little bit of time needed to wipe his eyes.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"It's been two weeks!" Dylan cried out in frustration, "Two weeks since you tied me up and gave me this power and you still won't let me use it!"

"Patience hombre" Sammael said with a nonchalant wave of his hand. "When the time is right."

"When will it be the right time?"

"Only time will tell"

"What the - !?"

"Hush now me candidato. I see an acquaintance of my acquaintance."

Walking towards them was a green haired boy. Dylan had never seen him before but from Sammaels wide smile it looked as if he knew him very well.

"Ueki!"

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

minnie looked at ueki for a moment and cursed mentaly, it was the guy from the last picture was looking at. she did not want to converse with enemies of robert. Stuffing the last things into her back she left the store with a bad feeling. She waited by the red light and looked over her shoulder nervously before tapping her foot slightly "come on, come on"she mummbled as she watchedt he red light. shge quickly crossed the street and sighed 'almost home' she adjustedt he bags in her hands.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ueki turned around and looked at the one calling his name.

"Wow its been a while right."

Ueki laughed and rubbed the back of his head. Ueki didint feel right. Something was close to close for him to know what it was. Ueki turned his attention back to the two standing before him.

"So hows it going."

Robert growled and leanded forward in his chair. his warrior was close but was this another power user and his canadate. Robert growled again and then looked at another moniter. Their was boy just seeming to be out of it. he was by of roachs and loked like he could be strong. Robert looked at the screen closer as the power uses name popped up. Lumiere was his name. And that red mist must have been his power. Robert laughed and then used his own power.

"The power to change ideas into reallity!!!!!!!"

Robert thought of a gate and the gate would send him to that boy in a flash. The gate rose behind him as Robert entered it. Robert was sent to the boy in a hearbest and stood infront of him.

"So do you want to rule by my side and never be alone."

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

minnie quickly moved into the house and sighed and checked her watched. She had made it in time, she had half a hour left. she pressed a button "robert- sama i am home"when she got no reaction'she shrugged she knew he knew she was home anyway. After putting the groceries away, she climbed up the stairs and went into her room. It was next to roberts only it was smaller and it contained a bed, a dresser a desk, a alarm clock and a my pretty unicorn poster. she frowned at the poster wondering if she should remove it shrugging and deciding it could be done later. She setted the alarm clock and laid down for a nap something she did often when robert did not need her right away.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"I remember when you were still a bouncing little 12 year old hombre." said Sammael as he clapped Ueki's back. "You've grown a lot."

He motioned to Dylan. "This be my candidate Dylan, and he's a power user like you.Go easy on him you hear?He's still learning."

"Hey." said Dylan sullenly, still annoyed at Sammael to bother with formalities.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ueki looked over the boy and few times beofre speaking.

"He looks alittle weak if you ask me."

Ueki only smiled and then looked over the boy again. He seemed to be young and a idiot. Much like Ueki was at times. ueki didnt mean to be rude but i was never good at telling a lie. it was because he had used his power against so many evil humans. At one time he lose the talent to lie. That was why he could lie. now all he had left was the talent to running,swim,act cool,win at games,talk to adults right,and his favorite the talent to dance. Ueki laughed to himself before looking the boy over again.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"Excuse me?!" Dylan cried out angrily. "You don't look that tough either boy."

Dylan was seething.How dare that kid insult him?And worse, Sammael just seemed to be smiling. Doesn't he care?!

"That's it!"Dylan pointed a finger at Ueki. "I challenge you to a power battle!"

"Whoa slow down there amigo."Sammael said as he gripped Dylan's arm. "You're challenging a friend of mine. This is one fight you don't want to have."

"But -!"

"You don't even know how to use your power." Sammael looked at Ueki. "Sorry about this."

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ueki laughed uintel he felt someone behind him in the bush's. ueki quikcly turned around and held a piece of candy wrapper in his hand. It glowwed green as ueki opened his hand and from his palm a tree shot out and crashed into the bushs sending the power user flying into the air. Ueki grinned as the fighter used some power and reappeare don the ground.

"Who are you?"

"My name is of no concern. All you need to know this that your going to be defeated her today boy."

The power user threw his clock off and showwed Ueki a lot of bottles. Each one filled with soda. Ueki stepped back and waved for Dylan to move away. ueki then grinned and reached into his pockets. His first tree still layed on the ground close to the power user. Ueki was ready for this fight.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"I'm not finished with you!"

"Leave it!" Sammael commanded as he pulled Dylan away from the battle. With a look at Ueki, he flashed him a thumbs up.

"We'll be off now. Can't have me amigo too close to a battle he's not prepared for."

Sammael then lifted Dylan and ran off.

"What the - Where are we going?" Dyaln asked as beside him, all of the city was a blur.

"It's time for your training."

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ill tell you that my name is Ichi"

Ichi laughed and lanched forward and then began to drink one of the bottles of soda. Once it was half empty he opened his mouth and flames shot out.

Ueki jumpped back and slid to a stop. Ueki then slammed his hands into the ground and a wall fo trees rose into the air. Ueki laughed as the flames slammed into them. *** the trees burnned the seeds on the branch began to fire off towards Ichi. Ueki laughed once they reached him. Ueki then placed both hands on his wall of lumber and they turned back into trash. Ueki then placed the trash into his pocket and waaited for Ichi.

Ichi laughed and blow out more fire. It made its on wall as ichi fired smaller bursts of flames towards Ueki. ichi then smiled again and then blow a cirle of flames around then sent them towards ueki.

Ueki growled and slammed both hands together. Green light flashed as ueki opened his hands wide and a tall tree shot forward. Ueki then grabbed its trunk and began to swing the tree around hitting the flames and then throwing the tree toward Ichi. The tree then flashed green asthe trash surronded him. Ueki laughed as the wheel of flames hit the gound behind him causing a large boom to shake the ground.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dylan was elated. Training! It was as if the previous faults of Sammael for the past two weeks vanished at the mention of the word. Finally, he, Dylan, would be able to use his power.

And what a power! The ability to tansform jpeg's to life. The possibilites were endless!

Suddenly, Sammael stopped in a forest clearing.

"All rite amigo." he said "We'll be training here for two days."

"Two days? Isn't that a little quick?"

"Well, you're pretty far behind the other power users."

"And whose fault is that?"

"You hombre."

"What?! I -"

"Silence" Sammael raised his hand. "Take out your PDA. It's time for your training."

"When do we start?" Dylan asked as he took out the PDA that he always kept in his pocket.

"Right now." Sammael said as he rushed to attack.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichi grinned as he threw down a empty bottle adding to the trash around him. he then drank a little of another bottle and then fired off a volley of flames toward Ueki. he then turned to his right and ran in a circle around Ueki firing off volleies of blasts toward him from all directions. Then he used the tree Ueki still had on the ground to jump into the air and fire more. he then landed on the ground and waited to see the destrution caused. He then landed where he first started.

Ueki growled at all the targets. A single tree couldnt save him this time. Ueki had to think fast. So he quikcly grabbed the last of his trash and slammed his fist into the ground. He then yelled as a forest rose around him. the trees all blocked the flames but were buring fast. Ueki grinned and touched one of the trees turning them all back to trash. Now the battle field was covered in trash. Every inch was covered. Ueki had won the battle. "Hey Ichi right........you lose. Take a look around. I win."

Ichi laughed outloud at Ueki. How was it that he won when Ichi was still standing. he grinned and reached for another bottle. When he could find one he cussed himself and Ueki. All that drink when trying to hit Ueki from every direction caused him to use all his soda. Ichi grolwed outloud and got into a boxing stance. If he couldnt win using his power then he would by using his fists.

Ueki grinned and held his hand into the air. A green light shined from his hand. Now trash in his palm. Then Ueki yelled out as loud as he could. "KUROGANE!!!!!!!!!!" The large cannons rose from every single piece of trash that layed on the ground. Two connected to Ueki's arms and the rest connected by the roosts under the ground. Ueki stood ontop of another on as they all pointed downward toward Ichi. Ueki grinned and then whispered............"I..WIN.........." Then every Kurogane fired one shot sneind a ball of speed and power down defeatinf Ichi and sending him out of the tornament. Ueki laughed as all the kurogane's turned into trees and covered that area.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lumiere looked, his eyes went wide and he tried to pull himself deeper into the dumpster. The mist around him began to expand outward, wisps reaching for Robert to drag him into fear and insanity. "Leave me alone! I didn't do anything!" The other boy seemed taller, his teeth became fangs, his hands claws, everything more evil and more sinister. His red mist continued to expand.

Closed Thread

Thread Information