AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    kendoka7 will become famous soon enough kendoka7 will become famous soon enough kendoka7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad

Who here has ever heard or read the Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad manga?
    Seen the anime?

Guitar players out there, you absolutely have to read the manga and see the anime if you ever get the chance. Truly inspirational stuff, and a damn good story.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I watched it back...whoa, was it two years already? O_o Geez, that was fast. Anyway, it was an absolutely fantastic series. The animation was perfect, without any constantly repeated frames and such. The plot was spectacular, and it really just kept me wanting more and more, and you could really get into it.
    Also, the OSTs, BECK and KEITH, were amazing. It's where I first came across Typhoon24 and the Beat Crusaders, and I still don't think that the Beat Crusaders will top that sound they created in that show. The songs in the show were amazing.

I really can't say anything bad about the series. Really a must see.

I never read the manga...the art style of it didn't really appeal that much too me.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

kendoka7 will become famous soon enough kendoka7 will become famous soon enough kendoka7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yes, the OSTs are amazing. I agree. And there was also a CD released called Greatful Sound - Tribute to BECK. Although not music from the show, it was used a promotional soundtrack before the anime came out. Good stuff on there too.

In Germany, there were also bonus CDs released with volumes 4, 6, and 8 of the manga. In France, it was with volume 9. Great music on those as well.

I'm sorry to hear you don't like the manga. If you loved the show, and you want to see what happens after the last episode, then you should read the manga. I personally love the art and the realism that's emphasized in the series.

They're finally making an english dubbed version of the anime for the U.S. I can't wait. It's supposed to come out in June. ><
    Last edited by kendoka7; 03-15-2007 at 04:22 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by kendoka7 View Post
    They're finally making an english dubbed version of the anime for the U.S. I can't wait. It's supposed to come out in June. ><
    Yeah, I heard about that a few weeks ago. It took them long enough. Probably because it wasn't hugely popular back when it first aired. By now, it has built up some steam.
    I just hope they keep the original music...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member teenage werewolf is on a distinguished road teenage werewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 02:01 PM
    Threads

nice anime. i like it.

Junior Member chip322 is on a distinguished road chip322's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2007 10:05 PM
    Threads

I've just started watching Beck, and it's awsome!!! They've recently stared playing the shows in english on MuchMusic.
    I was wondering if anyone knows where i could download the song "follow me" that Koyuki and Maho were singing in ep.4(i believe)?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Koyuki-kun!

Quote Originally Posted by chip322 View Post
    I've just started watching Beck, and it's awsome!!! They've recently stared playing the shows in english on MuchMusic.
    I'm glad you like it. It really is the most inspiring anime I've ever seen.
    MuchMusic? Do you live in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by chip322 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows where i could download the song "follow me" that Koyuki and Maho were singing in ep.4(i believe)?
    I would recommend buying the OSTs, since both of them have almost all of the songs from the show. But if you just want that particular song, e-mail me and I'll be glad to send it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information