AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whose u'r favorote mangaka...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 12:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool whose u'r favorote mangaka...

i really2 like odachi (eichiro oda), who mangaka make a one piece...
    he is very funny and friendly, u can know him if u read 'SBS corner' in manga one piece...
    i think u agree with me if he funny...hehe...
    he is young, but he is had a wife... the wife is cosplayer when one piece the movie promotion in japan...
    ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	180px-Strawhatpirates.jpg‎
Views:	14
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	14611  

Member Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 08:07 PM
    Threads

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh!!!!!!! You took mine!
    But seriously, the man's a genius.
    I hate that One Piece doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It's always in the shadow of InuYasha, Naruto, and FullMetal Alchemist.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gold_Roger View Post
    Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh!!!!!!! You took mine!
    But seriously, the man's a genius.
    I hate that One Piece doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It's always in the shadow of InuYasha, Naruto, and FullMetal Alchemist.
    Yeah naruto/inuyasha/fma rules

Ninjas beat pirates anyday

inuyasha and that huge sword and he's powers

Fma alchemists use alchemy(duh) with elements(fire/mmetal/water etc).

Mine akria toriamya(dragonball creator)
    Last edited by bttr; 02-28-2007 at 04:55 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation 1ps4ever

Post removed due to language
    Last edited by Regex; 03-01-2007 at 10:13 AM.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    Threads

1. Jyoji Morikawa (creator of Hajime no Ippo)
    -The guy is really awesome. He's created a great phenomenom that unfortunatley couldn't extend outside of Japan. I think he is great at characterization and development of them. Plus, he has a very cool art style which I've never seen before. He knows a lot about boxing since he is also a boxing manager in real life and puts psychology to most of the fights.

2. Masakazu Katursa
    -I love his multi art style. I like how he can use typical manga art in his covers but yet can make portrait like paintings of some of his characters in his covers. Especially in the DNA^2 manga with Ami on volume 3. His drawing of Ami on the cover of that manga just drove me into how real he can draw his characters. He uses typical anime drawings and can give some authenticity to some of them.

Unfortunatley, some of his true style is never really that well represented when translated into anime.

3. Takehito Inoue
    -I really love his works outside Slam Dunk like Vagabond and Real. He may have made a very crappy ending with Slam Dunk, but I still love how he keeps it real with how he does the basketball. I find it ridiculous he is being sued for supposbly copying NBA photos. I mean, was it his intention to make Slam Dunk a basketball equivalent to Prince of Tennis?

But Vagabond is really awesome and gives another approach to his style and show how multi-talented he is.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2013 02:31 AM
    Threads

My favorite manga-ka is Ken Akamatsu the creator of Love Hina, AI Love You, Negima,....

I really love his drawing style and his mixture of realistic plots and surrealistic plots are just great.

I also like Nobuhiru Watsuki. Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favorite series.

Yu Watese (Ceres, Absolute Boyfriend, ...) is also one of my faves. The only thing that bothers me is that is seems like in every series she does the main character gets raped.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    Threads

Yu Watese (Ceres, Absolute Boyfriend, ...) is also one of my faves. The only thing that bothers me is that is seems like in every series she does the main character gets raped.
    Or in Fushigi Yuugi's case, you assume or have a long impression that a main character gets raped.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Junior Member abbyneesan has a spectacular aura about abbyneesan has a spectacular aura about abbyneesan has a spectacular aura about abbyneesan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 01:38 AM
    Threads

Arina Tanemura is my absolute favorite. Her art is amazing and her stories (especially Full Moon) are so shojo that I absolutely love it.

The only shonen mangaka I really like is Nobuhiro Watsuki. Rurouni Kenshin was a very good series and his new one, Buso Renkin, is pretty good, too. He cant really draw girls very well tho. At least his battle scenes make up for that.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

My favorite is Togashi. Hunter X Hunter was toned down when it was turned into an anime though...

I haven't read all of the BLEACH manga, but I like Kubo Tite's ideas and overall character designs.

And~ he's not a mangaka, but I like Lee Myoung-jin, just because Ragnarok is my favorite comic book (manwha) series.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan View Post
    My favorite is Togashi. Hunter X Hunter was toned down when it was turned into an anime though...

I haven't read all of the BLEACH manga, but I like Kubo Tite's ideas and overall character designs.

And~ he's not a mangaka, but I like Lee Myoung-jin, just because Ragnarok is my favorite comic book (manwha) series.
    yeah... i agre with u... togashi sensei is a great... he had a great fantasy in his head...
    if i watch hunter x hunter, i can hapy, sad, and want to know the other episode...
    and i like to beacuse he is odachi sensei friend's...
    he ever go to onsen with 10 other mangaka...
    ^_^

Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    Threads

Masakazu Katursa, I love his style

Member Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel has a reputation beyond repute Gretel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2011 06:00 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mihona Fujii... Especially with her GALS! manga...
    And also Ken Akamatsu... Love his drawing style.. <3

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Yun Koaga (sp?)

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

My answer is biased, I'll admit that right now.
    But I must say Takeuchi Naoko-chan my favorite. You read right, she's "chan".
    My love of Sailormoon is why she's my favorite.

Another favorite is Masamune Shirow with his Ghost in the Shell story being what got me interesting in his work. I find his work to be very mentally stimulating, leading to philosophical thoughts about life, people, and the world.

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

The mangaka I love the most are Togashi, Naoko Takeuchi, Koge-Donbo, CLAMP, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment. ^^;

Seiko's Ramen Boy! Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

i like rumiko takahashi! lol shes awesome, i like her style, and storylines.. ranma, inuyasha etc! lol.. i also like masashi kishimoto.. no doubt about that, because naruto rulz! xD
    . _ . - ` スタイル -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Senior Member BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 11:05 AM
    Threads

whose u'r favorote mangaka...

Obviously is, Naoko Takeuchi,
    because Sailor Moon is my favorite.

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

I would have to say Ken Akamatsu because two of my favorite mangas ever are Love Hina and Negima!

I also really like CLAMP because everything I've read by them so far I've enjoyed and they have done lots of manga, my favorites are XXXHolic, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Chobits, and X/1999.

Also I really like Kentaro Miura because the artwork in Berserk is amazing, the amount of shading is just astounding, not to mention the plot is really interesting and action packed.

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

I think every artist has thier own unique qualities that make a manga great. That being said I rather enjoy the style of Yoshihiko Ochi for the Record of Lodoss War.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

I gotta say CLAMP is up there. They never seem to create the BEST work, but nothing is ever horrible. I used to think that they needed work on their male charaters when I read Chobits, untill I was informed by my girlfriend that I was pretty much a compuer-savvy Hedike. Is my character design flawed? T_T

Romance wise I have to give props to Maki Murakami. She's got a style in her stories that is a hard find. She got me into the whole boys-love manga genre. . . Plus giant panda mechs are just awesome.

Lastly, I'd have to say Tsugumi Ohba. I would have put him at the very top for what he did with Death Note, but i started to get tired of it around volume 10. Everyone seemed just too smart and able to recall the most minute details from sometimes even years back. I understood that a few of these characters need to exist in order to make the story good, but too many of them poped up for me to stay a die-hard fan of his work.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Obata Takeshi, creator of DeathNote, he also made Hikaru no Go, now that man is the god of Manga, too bad he was arrested lol

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rowloman View Post
    Obata Takeshi, creator of DeathNote, he also made Hikaru no Go, now that man is the god of Manga, too bad he was arrested lol
    ?_?! Didn't hear that. Good thing he finished up Death Note before he did whatever he did.

Did he do something story worthy? Get frustrated and stabed someone with a drawing pencil? Eat a baby?

Eh, he probably was just drunk in public or something. Nobody ever does anything story worthy.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jonwolf View Post
    ?_?! Didn't hear that. Good thing he finished up Death Note before he did whatever he did.

Did he do something story worthy? Get frustrated and stabed someone with a drawing pencil? Eat a baby?

Eh, he probably was just drunk in public or something. Nobody ever does anything story worthy.
    He was pulled over for driving without his headlights on at night, and the police saw a hunting knife with an 8" blade in the passanger seat which breaks Japan's code of swords and firearms.

Senior Member Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 04:03 PM
    Threads

My favorite mangaka is
    Naoko Takeuchi because
    I like Sailor Moon.
    ^_^

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Rumiko Takahashi. Ranma 1/2 was the first comedy that I read and one of my favorites. ^_^
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information