AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you ever seen anything paranormal

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default have you ever seen anything paranormal

have you ever seen anything paranormal for example ghost,ufo's , bigfoot anything paranormal at all please let me know if you have if possible any evidence and also the time and place you saw this paranormal activity.

PLEASE MODS DONT CLOSE THIS LINK
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

UFO's aren't paranormal, they're extraterrestrial.
    Bigfoot isn't paranormal, it's cryptozoology.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default yes but they all fall under the paranormal grounds as the are all unexplained mytseri

yes but they all fall under the paranormal grounds as the are all unexplained mytseries and why do you hate me deadpool?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've seen a UFO. Then I realized it was just a balloon, and it was just a FO.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

Everytime I look in the mirror and every time I see my choir director.
    I'm a levl 1 Reiki Healer ad she's a Level 3 Reiki Sensei. So if you count people who know how to channel spiritual energy as paranormal, then yeah.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    yes but they all fall under the paranormal grounds as the are all unexplained mytseries and why do you hate me deadpool?
    Paranormal= Beyond scientific explination.
    Bigfoot actually has several scintific theories behind it, as do extraterestrials. Things such as ghosts, spirits, and demons have no scientific backing to it. Big foot can be written off as a missing link in the primate family, or some kind of unseen mutation or family of mutations. UFO's can be written off as being from another planet with amazing technology that could easily kill this pathetic rock if they have the technology to actually reach it.
    Ghosts and spirits on the other hand have no scientific backing beyond mind tricks.

As for hating you, I don't. You aren't worth that effort.

I'm a levl 1 Reiki Healer ad she's a Level 3 Reiki Sensei. So if you count people who know how to channel spiritual energy as paranormal, then yeah.
    Reiki what?
    Last edited by -Batman-; 02-11-2007 at 09:39 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Bigfoot actually has several scintific theories

Bigfoot actually has several scintific theories . point one the key word is theory not fact
    point 2 to be proven fact it would need a dead body to be found so there

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default the reiki guy

well i dont think theres a explanitation for your skills so yeah id count it has paranormal

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bigfoot actually has several scintific theories . point one the key word is theory not fact
    point 2 to be proven fact it would need a dead body to be found so there
    In science, accepted theory is as close to fact as you can come. Do not confuse the scientific term theory with the word's colloquial meaning.

Other scientific theories are Gravity, Earth being round, etc.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-11-2007 at 09:47 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default ok then guy with the weird picture i dont

ok then guy with the weird picture i dont know your name and can some on please explain why i am always right

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ok then guy with the weird picture i dont know your name and can some on please explain why i am always right
    Well, you live in your own little world. In that world, you are always right for there is no one else to tell you that you're wrong.

However, out here in the real world you are never "Always right". That would make you God, in which case you are a figment of the imagination and thus don't exist.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I'm a person who won't believe until I see for myself or get hard facts. I don't believe in ghosts or spirts and all that jazz, so I might have seen things that people might consider "paranormal", but I just probably dismissed it as something else.

To shane the ninja: Deadpool's right no one has all the right answers, so stop being stubborn and just accept the fact. Plus you sounded really selfish at your last statement too.
    Last edited by sasunarubishoujo; 02-11-2007 at 09:55 AM.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sasunarubishoujo View Post
    I'm a person who won't believe until I see for myself or get hard facts. I don't believe in ghosts or spirts and all that jazz, so I might have seen things that people might consider "paranormal", but I just probably dismissed it as something else.
    Haha, let's form a club.

I once had a dream, there was a bright light, and choirs... Then I woke up. If I wasn't such a white-knuckled sceptic, I'd probably think it was a message from God with the angel choirs and all that stuff.

If God wants to tell me something, he needs to be a wee bit clearer than that.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Okay, I'll take this one. If no one else is going to say it then I guess I will, cause I've had enough of this punk.

To summarize everything for you Shane, since you're more than a little slow:

1. Your definition of what is paranormal is flawed as Deadpool pointed out.

2. Unexplained mysteries does not equal paranormal. I would bring up a multitude of things with the universe that is an unexplained mystery, I would even bring up the JFK assassination, but you wouldn't know what the hell I am talking about on the account that your world consists of cell phones and Naruto and preteen skanks who laugh at you in between classes

3. Deadpool may not hate you but I am getting pretty close. Not only are your english skills the true definition of retarded, but your complete lack of intelligence and ignorance baffles me considering you are almost 20 years old. To be honest I thought you were around 14, which would make so much more sense. You must be a late bloomer or there was lead in the cups you drank out of as a child.

4. What the hell is with that signature? Young and naive but what's your excuse? Give me a break. The rest of us have no excuse because we don't need one. I could add a litany of things you are on top of young and naive. Man, I see 16 year olds, honest to God 16 year olds that are smarter, less annoying and more tolerable than you are.

And that whole "if you are a girl and I hurt you I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart"? You make me violently ill. What kind of crap is that to say? Again it doesn't sound like something a near 20 year old would say but a stupid kid who is wondering why he has fur where there was no fur before. Take your damned wishy washy and pathetic "make love not war" attitude and dive deep into a wood chipper.

Clear enough?

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasunarubishoujo View Post

To shane the ninja: Deadpool's right no one has all the right answers, so stop being stubborn and just accept the fact. Plus you sounded really selfish at your last statement too.

I agree with sasunarubishoujo

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Apollo View Post
    I'm a level 1 Reiki Healer and she's a level 3 Reiki Sensei. So if you count people who know how to channel spiritual energy as paranormal, then yeah.
    Reiki what?
    Reiki, the best translation is "universal energy". Reiki healers manipulate their own energy to stimulate healing of the body of another through the laying on of hands.
    In the practice employed by myself, my sensei and the other practitioners, we are what are known as Holistic Healers. As Holistic Healers we channel not our own energy, but God's energy, using our body as a focal device. It is believed by some that this is the method employed by Jesus when he healed the sick.
    Last edited by Archangel Apollo; 02-11-2007 at 04:20 PM.

Senior Member ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

Reiki, the best translation is "universal energy". Reiki healers manipulate their own energy to stimulate healing of the body of another through the laying on of hands.
    In the practice employed by myself, my sensei and the other practitioners, we are what are known as Holistic Healers. As Holistic Healers we channel not our own energy, but God's energy, using our body as a focal device. It is believed by some that this is the method employed by Jesus when he healed the sick.
    I personally find that amazing. Does that belong to a specific religion? Because I've never even heard of this, but I'm extremely interested.

Back to the topic of this thread though ^^; I went to one of the most haunted places in the United States (Gettysburg) and It was really late at night and I was with my family with my digital camera, walking past a haunted orphanage. The woman who used to be in charge abused the children and literally tortured them. So the spirits are said to still be in the house. I took a picture of the house, which has a row of four windows just below the roof. One of the windows were open, and the others were all shut. I took a picture to see if I could get anything, but nothing showed up, so I took another around 30 seconds later. I saw something weird in the open window, and I zoomed in and it's a grey, little girl's face. I'm like, "HOLY CRAP!!!" and I'm freaking out. I go back to the first picture and see the face isn't there, and the building is a museum, so nobody lives in it. I tried putting them on my computer but then the face didn't show up.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation xXUchihaxSuraXx can only hope to improve xXUchihaxSuraXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

my cat jumped on a moving car!!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Wow, sign me up. Oh wait, I forgot. It's bullcrap. Wake me up when we're out of Final Fantasy land.

Btw, you should totally meet up my friend Wyz. He's a level 10 paladin. You both have alot in common, y'know, that whole "Not existing" thing.
    Last edited by Masali; 02-11-2007 at 05:23 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Max Satsuki is on a distinguished road Max Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:31 PM
    Threads

umm my cat is really a chihuahua

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    Wow, sign me up. Oh wait, I forgot. It's bullcrap. Wake me up when we're out of Final Fantasy land.

Btw, you should totally meet up my friend Wyz. He's a level 10 paladin. You both have alot in common, y'know, that whole "Not existing" thing.
    Hey, you introduce them, call Mikecollins, I'll give Redfield, Gatsu, And Teria a Buzz. We can make it all one big party.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Is he a blood elf or a dwarf because this makes a world of difference

Funny note, from what I read about Reiki in the past, it's channeling ones own Qi/life energy, and didn't mention anything about God.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've seen a lot of things. But why did someone mention Final Fantasy? Um, hello... Final Fantasy.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

My life is full of stuff like all that. Live one day in my shoes and you'd understand!

99.9% Anime Addict Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind has a reputation beyond repute Gelica'sUnwoundMind's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 08:15 PM
    Partying in the Soul Society with Rangiku Matsumoto
    Threads

Default Yup

I never really believed in ghosts...untill I had just reached the tops of the stairs and I saw a girl walk out my open bedroom door and through a wall. It seriously freaked me out because she was solid looking not transparent like everyone says they should be. It was my first ghost and I sadly haven't seen her again or any others! Ghosts are cool!
    This is Mashimaro! He is after AF world domination! If you support
    add a pic of him to your sig and what not!

Closed Thread

Thread Information