AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: at what age are you going to/or leave home?

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

I am stiil 15 right now,and well i am moving out in our house as soon as i graduate.I'm sure i'll miss everybody espiecially my pet,cat.I hope i'll be happy when i'm not with them.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

ARE YOU MAD? Why would I leave free accommodation, food, electricity as well as many other items I would miss living on my own?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

I moved to Chicago when I was 17. I moved back home after the school year. I should've moved out again come the start of this past fall term, but it didn't happen. However, I'll be moving out again round the time I turn 20. I'll probably end up somewhere else in Ohio, amish country Pennsylvania, or back in Chicago. But I'll still be gone.

Just a word of advise that you've been getting from everyone else: It's not all about having the money to support yourself. You have to be frugal and fiscally responsible. There's no more just going off and buying what you want. You need to be a good rationalizer, and you need to learn that you can't EAT everything under the sun.

Just don't be a fool and think that it's going to be easy, and it won't take any effort.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Member Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 06:54 AM
    Threads

I'm sixteen, but I have a job that pays well and I've done early acceptance to college, so I'm moving out right after high school.
    ~All my Love for~
    ~Wang Leehom~

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Probably anytime before I'm 30. It would be silly to still be here any time past that, yet just as silly to move out right now. The cost of living is too high here, for someone who works and gets paid with minimum wage, the fare/gas price alone will exhaust almost half of what you have. I plan on looking for a more stable job than my previous one, and paying the bills while living in my parents' house instead of moving out, then move out when I can support a loan for my own house.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Member ~:Mikazuki:~ will become famous soon enough ~:Mikazuki:~ will become famous soon enough ~:Mikazuki:~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2007 08:15 AM
    Threads

^_^ i think at age 16. I dunno why but yeah...or 18 that would be fine.^_^

"Almost in love?....Join Fangirls Unlimited. Unleash your inner fangirl...Strictly for Jpop and Jrock girl fanatics."

P.S. : Click the picture to go to the site. ^_^

Member Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 07:51 AM
    Threads

I am living whit mine 2 older sisters right now. I think a good age to leave home is wen you turn 18-25, but i left because mine parents don't love me so i moved to mine sisters.

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

Hm... I don't live at my parents home right now. When I first come here I was almost 17, but i will go back in a few months. I did it to get a break from home and my everyday life and to get more independent. But I will definitely move out after I finished High School when I come back home^^
    But somebody mentioned before: Living with your parents is so cheap, and I will still have to rely a little on them when I go study.
    So... 18-23 is a good age I think.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Hmm...originally, I was dead-set on moving out and living on whatever campus, once college time came. I greatly desire (still do) to get some breathing room. However, living in a cramped apartment with other people isn't exactly much 'breathing room'. Oh man, and I know the expenses would hit me hard, as far as living on my own now goes. I'm...not sure what I'm going to do just yet. I hope I can get a solid job while in college, or maybe work with the guys I'm working with now in Information Technology. But, considering that the final three colleges I have narrowed this down to are all in my hometown, it wouldn't be hard to just hop on the bus to go to school. Hmm...we'll see...

Anywho, I'm not sure what the best age would be. I guess when you're mature enough, know you can get/have a stable job, and you're prepared to survive on your own. Then again, Some of these things you can't know for sure...or, you can think you're sure and have reality knock you flat on your butt. I guess I'll agree with 18-25.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Im planning on staying with my mother, if not that, mid 20's

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

im planning to move out when im 20 or so..
    id be more than happy too
    and also before i do i might find someone to halfen the bill with ya know
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

I'm a girl, and so my father practcally "owns" me, so I'll only move out when somebody else owns me....meaning when I'm married. ^^

But that will be for some time still...maybe at 23?

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

I won't be able to move out for quite a long long time becuase of my parents... *poor me..*

maybe after about 5-10 years of living in this prison cell that I call home.. x.x
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Susie the dotted doll Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca has much to be proud of Inarrca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2007 10:32 AM
    In the land of bratwirst and beer.... should be in California T-T
    Threads

I left home about 5 months after I turned 18 due to job I took. I miss being at home, as my work only lets me be home one a year for about two weeks at a time.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

I moved out when I was 19, but that's because I had a job that made me move.

Parents couldn't wait to get rid of me (last kid), because as soon as I move off, so did they! I didn't have their address for a few months! LOL, I love my family.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

After I graduate from highschool (18-ish) Im planning on getting a job after I turn 16 this April.
    Derp.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

As soon as I can get a well-paying job and am old enough I'm getting out. Sure staying with my parents are the cheap and easy way to go, but I like being on my own and taking on a challenge. I guessing anywhere around 17-20 is the range I'm gonna leave.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi has a reputation beyond repute Tsukino_Usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 04:03 PM
    Threads

Never is just too good.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I would say 19-20 also.

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

between the age of 18 and 23... at the most...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Actually I wouldn't want to move out of my house. But if you were talking of a good age, maybe after 21 years would be fine. when I talk about moving out, I mean being independent and rent/have a house outside...

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

well ill either be 17 or 18
    im most likely going into the USMC to pay for college because great test scores alone do not get you scholarships
    but giving up a few years of life to defend your country gets you alot more than just cash
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Closed Thread

Thread Information