AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would you do

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Thumbs up What would you do

If your taking a driving test on a straight road and your instructor told you to keep going straight and a dog popped out what would you do.I would avoid the dog .I hate seeing dogs get hurt.

In Sweden this happened and the person failed for avoiding the dog and the teacher said you should have went right over the dog because he said go straight .

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

I'd stop before I hit the poor thing, I can't believe that people would rather drive and kill a dog, than stop.
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

that's terrible! i would have avoided the dog! that teacher's a quack!
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't even like dogs and I would have stopped. If there wasn't time to stop then, yeah, I wouldv'e swerved to miss it, unless it was unsafe to.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

That's stupid. Anyone would have tried to avoid the dog. The teacher was probably just saying that. If it was him I bet he wouldn't have run over the dog. It's easy to criticize someone else's driving but not your own.

The Driver's Ed teacher in my school jokes around with the students by telling them that they ran over a squirrel or a chipmunk or something. The students get freaked out and start swerving. ^_^
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

In some cases you have to hit the animal. :|

So what you should do is quickly look if anyone is close behind you, if not, feel free to stop. If there are, then look to your right (or left, whichever side the curb is on) and if there is nothing potentially dangerous to you there, g'head and swerve to a stop. You have to be quick because you don't have five minutes to think about it.

In many cases, neither of these are possible and you're forced to hit the animal. :| It's sad, but that's reality.

And that Sweden story is total BS. :| I wanna know where you heard that bologna.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In the paper ritsuka

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

What paper? Where? Is it reliable? :| These are things you need to look into.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuka Aoyagi View Post
    What paper? Where? Is it reliable? :| These are things you need to look into.
    over where I live theres a free paper

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And that Sweden story is total BS. :| I wanna know where you heard that bologna.
    Don't be so sure about that. There are some pretty... colorful examples of driving teachers being like that here in Sweden.

As for me, I would mow the little critter down in true SUV spirit. Score one for natural selection.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-12-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Don't be so sure about that. There are some pretty... colorful examples of driving teachers being like that.

As for me, I would mow the little critter down in true SUV spirit. Score one for natural selection.

Seeing as how he refuses details, I'm not sure he's telling the truth. =| "Free papers" "the news paper", etcetc. Sources are everything, was my point.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

In some cases you have to hit the animal. :|

So what you should do is quickly look if anyone is close behind you, if not, feel free to stop. If there are, then look to your right (or left, whichever side the curb is on) and if there is nothing potentially dangerous to you there, g'head and swerve to a stop. You have to be quick because you don't have five minutes to think about it.
    Depending how fast your going and how far away the dog is you don't really have the time to actually see if there are any cars around, and anyway that poor dog . I myself would rather get into an accident then hit a dog, I would never hit an animal on purpose.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing as how he refuses details, I'm not sure he's telling the truth. =| "Free papers" "the news paper", etcetc. Sources are everything, was my point.
    Atleast I'm fairly certain the story originated in Sweden. I can't tell if it actually happened, but it sounds like the sort of story you might hear about driving instructors over here in Sweden.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In that paper it had Britney spears went bald and thats true

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Don't be so sure about that. There are some pretty... colorful examples of driving teachers being like that here in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Haibara View Post
    Depending how fast your going and how far away the dog is you don't really have the time to actually see if there are any cars around, and anyway that poor dog . I myself would rather get into an accident then hit a dog, I would never hit an animal on purpose.
    I believe I stated that. :|

Atleast I'm fairly certain the story originated in Sweden. I can't tell if it actually happened, but it sounds like the sort of story you might hear about driving instructors over here in Sweden.
    That's silly. What makes Swedish driving instructors more uh.. strict?

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

On a dead street then yes, I would stop before hitting the animal, but on a busy road during peak traffic I would rather kill a dog than risk the life of people. Once I was driving and I saw a possum on the road and I couldn't swerve out of the way so I had no choice but to try and drive straight over it, he went straight through the middle of the car and didn't get hurt.
    ████████████

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's silly. What makes Swedish driving instructors more uh.. strict?
    I can't tell if they actually are -, or if it's just a veil of rumors perpetrated by older people with licenses meant to scare people taking their license. What I can tell however is that there are countless stories like this one circulating in Sweden.

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

i'd avoid the dog-_- i rather not have a driver license than run over a poor dog
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Some people have sense NOT to run over a dog.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by precious_angel View Post
    i'd avoid the dog-_- i rather not have a driver license than run over a poor dog
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi dog View Post
    Some people have sense NOT to run over a dog.

Those are both incredibly ignorant views. As I've said, in some cases it's unavoidable. In MANY cases of hit an animal or don't- YOU could be the one that dies if you don't just hit the animal. YOU could be the one with horrible injuries, or someone else for that matter. There's nothing saying one life is more important than another, but it's pretty much common sense that two outweighs one.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

If avoidable, I would. But if theres a car coming on the other side and someone behind me, Id put on my breaks (Not stomp, don't want a car in my rear end ) and hope that the dog gets out of the way.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Member RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

Okay that's just wrong. They shouldn't have failed for avoiding the dog, they did the right thing. That instructor is one heartless person. That is also such a stupid reason to fail a driving test. I can relate to that in way. When I had my driving test the instructor failed me because one of my back tires hit the curb while I parallel parking. There are worse things that can be done with a vehicle that the instructors and people should worry about more than someone avoiding to drive over an animal. They should have passed.

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

I would try my best to avoid the dog. I'd hit the brakes.

But a human life is more important than a dog's, so if I had to choose between hitting the dog or getting into an accident (which would prove that I'm not ready for a driver's license), I'd rather hit the dog.

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Forced to run over an animal? Damn that teacher. If it was his pet on the road i wonder what he would do.
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

You'd get in trouble for that where I'm from.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Closed Thread

Thread Information