AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Are you a day person or a night person?

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are you a day person or a night person?

Do you feel your best in the day or at night?

I am a night person. I enjoy the night more than the day since at night everything is quieter and mysterious.

---------------------------

Fan?

pet komono dragon Oreo water_Demon_boy is just really nice water_Demon_boy is just really nice water_Demon_boy is just really nice water_Demon_boy is just really nice water_Demon_boy is just really nice water_Demon_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2008 05:34 PM
    Threads

Default night

the night rocks
    wow............................................... .................
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 11:05 AM
    Threads

Are you a day person or a night person?

I'm a day person, I like how the sun
    is warm. And, it means it's going to
    be another good day. To just take
    a walk or sit outside and soak up
    the sun.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

i believe i'm a night person, i do my best physically and mentally at night dunno why, just feel impowered

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Me and my little bro, best at day, My big bro, best at night because he's always sleepy.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I would have to say im more night person..i dont like the day much and i do sleep for most of it anyway..

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

night: because i am then just wake and i see much better in the dark then in the light.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

I love the night, because all the people are out of my way. I know that nobody will disturb me...annoying people sleep at night xD. And I enjoy the smell of the night, especially in summer when the cool breese gives you back the energy the hot sun takes from you^^
    And I am much more calm at night, but maybe I'm just tired^^

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Shinobi need the dark(my answer night)

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hat-and-Clogs View Post
    I love the night, because all the people are out of my way. I know that nobody will disturb me...annoying people sleep at night xD. And I enjoy the smell of the night, especially in summer when the cool breese gives you back the energy the hot sun takes from you^^
    And I am much more calm at night, but maybe I'm just tired^^
    I like summer nights to only they are to sort.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't prefer one over the other, but I usually have more energy about mid-day to early evening.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

I enjoy my nights better. I am a night owl. If it wasn't for school, I'd be up all night and sleep during the day. Its probably why I'm so pale. o.o; I hate the sun. Too bright. I'm sitting in the dark as it is now.

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

Yea and for me the nighttime is more beautiful than the day because of its bright moon that doesn't blind you and the billions of beautiful stars *sighs*

Fan?

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

I'm a night person. At night I can think more clearly and I'm calmer than I am in the daytime.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well that depends on my mood and my schedule. If I have school I'll sleep at night.

But I love the night, the chill, the smell and the feeling it gives me. But I love the day as well, the sound of the birds and a half sunny cool day...

I'm a human furnace so high temperatures are not a good thing to me. >.>'

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

I'm more of a night person these days but I still like it during the day, especially if the weather is just right.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a morning person at all. That's the only time of day I can't stand.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Umm night I guess?
    I can't really enjoy though since my parents think that night is only for sleeping. But I write and draw better at night and I just feel more relaxed in general.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

i'm particularly a night time person because i'm not much of a fan for the sun really XD
    Gandy-Man and Bunster, Saving One Pimp one Porn-star at a time
    +~Fun Fun Banana Time~+

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mainly, I'm a day person. On weekends, I'm a night person.
    I am, I am, I am.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I like the day because I always have the feeling that there is still more hours to go and I haven't wasted part of my life yet.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Day person, especially the first few hours of waking up. Its refreshing and bright, and everything is much more lively.

I only like nights during warmer weather, night time walks and gazing at the sky is nice, buts thats all I really enjoy.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Member RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

I'm a night person. I love the darkness, the sky with the moon and stars at that time is amazing. I like it better in the summer where I am able to be outside at night, just love it.

Senior Member kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 12:00 AM
    Threads

i don't know. i'm very hyper in the day and i also like the after noon because you can hear the bull frogs and the catydids, but i'm a night person, my thoughts come easily then, i also like summer nights the wind is nice and cool.

sincerely
    me
    Last edited by kaasuten; 03-11-2007 at 11:36 PM.

Be not afraid by who I am , but afraid of who You might be

I'm the world's strongest coffee candy!!

This magical bridge of hope and wonder

I've been playing to much guitar,
    I've been listening to jazz.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

I'm a night person. I sleep all day and wake up around 10:00 PM, and that's when my "day" starts. xDD

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information