AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why do ya Love it

Junior Member titoman96 is on a distinguished road titoman96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2007 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why do ya Love it

I kno the show ended and what not i just never really saw the show maybe one or two here and there but nuttin serious so someone sell this show to me lol what makes u crave it so much yo? Spark my interest aight?
    I stay reppin dat 561

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

i love it because of Edward's determination, his vertical challanged problem, the humor, and the characters. Edward is just so determined to get his brother's body back, he doesn't care if he dies in the process *HINT* If you wan't to see what happens after, watch the movie: Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shamballa(sp?).He is really short for a 15 yr old and has a mental breakdown if you call him short. you can actually sense steam comming out of his ears. The characters are like no other. They are all different and special in their own way.
    Even though the storyline is sad and depressing the story its self is lively and energetic.
    If you want to read the REAL series,i know, the anime is not actually acurate, you should. They have about 12-14 books right now.
    I hope this was interesting.
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Junior Member titoman96 is on a distinguished road titoman96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

yea i getcha thanks i think i will just read the manga version they have a tendency to be better cough cough (naruto) lol
    I stay reppin dat 561

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 05:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Does anyone need a solid reason to like one series or another? Though going with reading the manga rather then watch the anime is a very good choice. ::thumbs up:: Makes more sense to me, because yea, the manga is usually 100 x better then the anime. Naruto for instance (I'm sure-) Ranma 1/2, Ruru Ken, D.N.Angel....Inuyasha...You get brownie points for the decision.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 01:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

because of its uniqueness...its story itself...i find it difficult to predict because its really really deep...main reason why i love it!
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

You should start watching,then you'll see if you like it or not...
    One can say something good about it,another can say bad things,you'll never know if it's your taste unless you watch it with your own eyes...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member leaf king is on a distinguished road leaf king's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 03:25 AM
    Threads

i love FMA since the story is unique, and the manga is superb. FMA is awesome and it's what hooked me into anime and manga in the first place.

Junior Member Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san is infamous around these parts Sakura san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 03:50 AM
    Threads

Cool

It is nice and exciting....
    So I watch it!!!
    I love alchemy!!!

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 11:28 PM
    Threads

Storyline, characters, drawings... I guess everything, but the ending >.<

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Reasons as to why I like the anime would be amany. One being that it has a Chibi Midget dude as the main character. And just because he's cute-ish looking. However, other reasons as to why. It hosts many elemental ideas. Such as Alchemy. The Equivelent exchange. Like Ed wanted to bring back his mother, but lost both limbs and Al lost his body. However, Ed managed to get his soul back at the cost of the second limb. And the first book, that which I read, was on reason that it sparked my interest. I happen to like this sort of stuff. Elemental based books. xP Now, other reasons why. Edward and Al. They go around doing weird stuff, meddling with others lives. Example being Rosies(Rose) life. Nyap. As well as when they revealed that father Cornello dude's plan. That also had sparked my interest in the manga and anime. However, there are other reasons included. Another being that Envy and the other six Sins included. They all have their ways of trying to stop Edward and Alphonse. But they always fail. That which is why it can be funny. Another, the Colonel. That idiot, Roy Mustang: Rank: Colonal. He's a total nutcase. He may be slow to anger, but in my opinion he has a brash mind. He's so annoying at times I wish he was never created. But whatever, the anime is awsome. As well as the manga. ^_^; Thanks for taking the time to take this into conisderation. -- Owari
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2014 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, its because of all the things they went through together. They suffered so much and they were going to go to such lengths to find a legend. I admire Edward's determination....but its really funny when someone calls him small, short etc. He over reacts lol. The humour, the suspense and those weird odd moments...Yup! You just have to love FMA! ^^

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 05:57 PM
    Threads

I love it for the story and the characters o.o;
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 07:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love it because of the story - that's very unique -, the characters and a lot because of that brother relationship, because it's not that common. I like how the anime isn't too long or too short. It's not TOO serious, because it's part comedy too, and it always kept me watching.

I haven't read the manga though =/

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Member Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2007 02:54 AM
    Lost, in a world full of people who have nothing to do but lie to eachother... let go...
    Threads

There are a lot of reasons why I like FMA, it shows that there arnt really bad people, just those who go about things the wrong and are not understood by others from their point of view, I also love how ed and al have a good bond as brothers, you can tell they care about each other very much, the story revolves around bonds between people and it shows how each of them care for someone. Not to mention I love the anime style and it is a very creative storyline.

Love-Happiness-Understanding-Loyalty
    The One's you love push you away
    ...Just keep holding on

My
    Cool and Hip Family
    Cute As a button Sister: UrusaiSevera
    My Cute and Adorable pet kitty: Suko-Chan
    My Lovely Little sister: Mizuki_Sama

Closed Thread

Thread Information