AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some old drawing...

Member HeartBreak_For_Julia will become famous soon enough HeartBreak_For_Julia will become famous soon enough HeartBreak_For_Julia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 03:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some old drawing...

No?

^ Please click it and join the site Please? Just for me? I'll love you forever? I promise. See? <33333 You already have <3's of love thrown at you just for clicking it. And if you join, my username is Vague Signs Come find me I'm also a Moderator on the site ^ ^ I have experience.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

I think on the first one, the girl could use some wider shoulders. But apart from that, both pictures look very nice, specially the second one - very cute ~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

the top one of the girl alone is really good i like it how long did it take you to draw?
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

not too shabby. very cute. i love the first one. you might need to work on hands a little. and the arms are a little too skinny in the second one. but i still love your style!!! however there is one thing I noticed....on the first one it says: Your Gay. It should be: You're Gay. As in, You ARE gay. sorry....i just notice things like that. I'm a total grammar freak!!! lol. keep it up! hope to see more!
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Closed Thread

Thread Information