AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: your chioce card and why?

Member Wolfboy will become famous soon enough Wolfboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking

my favourite card would be Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl and the reason being is because when dark magician is on the field he is already strong but wen he is sent to the graveyard dark magican girl get's a extra 2000 extra attack points i think.

then it's Maha Vilo and Axe of despair it's effect is good and wen it's equiped with continuous cards he get extra attack points ( it's best if u no how to use him)

then it's the blue eye's white dragon coz of there attack and with delta attack you could win on ur first turn if u have a very good way of summoning them all at once and i no that technique hehehe

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

i like summoned skull (it's been a while i think thats the name of the card)
    no reasom he looks cool i guess
    Are you Experienced?

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:51 PM
    Threads

If anything than Blue Eyes for me.

I saw someone mentioning 3 getting busted by a Petit dragon. Well, maybe true, but in the good hands, these dragons can make some real wonders.

And besides, the Blue eyes is the most powerful light attribute monster you can ever normal summon. Guess again, 3000 atk is way more than enough to get the creeps to people. I think if you are a good player, then the Crap dragon effect, can never come out.

(this especially goes for me.)

Just look at him (or her, because of Kisara)

Last edited by Yuki Judai; 05-27-2007 at 06:18 PM.

Junior Member Gladolock will become famous soon enough Gladolock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 12:39 AM
    Threads

Blue Eyes White Dragon.

It is plain and simple to use and is very cool.
    TURTLES RULE !!!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

Mine would'nt be one card it would be my fave combo of The ey of timaeus as the crad represantes me and the dark magician girl which represantes my girlfriend wehome i love very much both are goo alone but when combined create a nigh on unstoppabble force much like me and my darling girlfriend
    Destined to be alone for ever.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my favourite card would be Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl and the reason being is because when dark magician is on the field he is already strong but wen he is sent to the graveyard dark magican girl get's a extra 2000 extra attack points i think.

sorry t odissapoint dark magician girls effect is for every dark magician in either players grave yard she gains 300 extra attacvk points or something like that not 2000 that would just mean summoning a dmg and sending 4 dark magicians to the grave to easily swat a god card

Junior Member inuyasha_lover27 is on a distinguished road inuyasha_lover27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

Wink

my fav card even though it may be old is the Blue Eyes White Dragon not because it is powerful, but because i love dragons and because this may sound alittle wierd but i feel a conection with it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

inuyasha that does'nt sound weird the fact you have found a connection with a card means my theroy of a real heart of the cards is true

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

blue eyes white dragon!
    everybody lies!!

Junior Member darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991 is a glorious beacon of light darkness1991's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 03:23 PM
    In my dreams where im powerful, in control n hangin out wit ma ninja's
    Threads

I lv my magician of black choas coz hes strong n cute i just lv it n out of my deck full of magicians n spellcasters hes my fave
    naruto the best ninja out there - belive it.

Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid i'll take over.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Gate Guardian because he looks so awesome, DMG... well guys don't need to explain why we like her so much, Exodia because he's one of the more unique instant wins in any game outside Battle of Wits in Magic: The Gathering which is requires six mana to play (2 Blue and 4 colorless) and it'ss a permantent that says "At the beginning of your turn, if you have 200 or more cards in your deck, you are declared the winner." THAT'S CREATIVE.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Dark Magician Girl basically because of her attack stats and defense. Not just because of that, but because of who she is. In one session of the anime, it was as if she was one of the main Charas. oO
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member Kradman is on a distinguished road Kradman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 10:18 PM
    Threads

total defense shogan because his ability and attack is awsome!

Junior Member manuk51a is on a distinguished road manuk51a's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 07:05 AM
    Threads

I would prefer Blue Eyes Shining Dragon and Red Eyes Darkness Dragon. I have both in my dragon deck cuz their atk pwr increases with every dragons in the graveyard. Also a lvl 7 Armed Dragon.

Member Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 04:54 AM
    Threads

My favourite card is "red eyes", because is a dragon(my favourite type of monster) and is very strong too...
    Then he can be fused with "summon skull" and with that he gain the power of one blue eyes...
    His metal form is cool too....

I love snow flakes

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

Its been years since ive played YuGiOh... mainly because i have no one to play it with... the name "Wabaku" comes to mind? I dont even remember what it is O_O im thinking its a trap/magic
    Little sister: CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    inuyasha that does'nt sound weird the fact you have found a connection with a card means my theroy of a real heart of the cards is true
    My nephew always said this and he would beat me every time, though I could own anyone else I ever played against it was scary at times.

My favorite is Lunar Queen Elzaim she's week and has no special but I just thought she was the coolest character ever.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

my fav is field card power of gaya i love it because my deck is totally earth deck and activating gaya in starting turns means absolute victory for me and if gaya is on my field each and every one of my earth monsters attack is increased by 500 and therefore brings average attack of all my 4 star monsters to 2300 coool versus light and dark decks

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

The Ace of Spades...

Oh, nevermind.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

lol i always liked blue eyes for some reasonn

A sorta....fairytale <3

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

My favorite card would be "Screw the rules I got money!" card. Enables me to win the game regardless of anything.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

Senior Member Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Headphones 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 02:52 AM
    Threads

My favorite cards in yu-gi-oh are:

>Obelisk the tormentor
    >Ra(Apollo Yellow)
    >Osiris Red
    >Dark Magician Girl
    >Dark Magician
    >Magic Cards
    >Trap Cards
    >and i like cards that has an effect.

Member Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2007 09:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    My favorites are Dark Blade and Maha Vahlo.

Dark blade because its a 4 star card with 1800 attack & 1500 defense. So you get a relatively strong card with out a sacrifice. And it looks good.

Maha Vahlo because even though it's attack is only about 1550 it gets an addiional 500 points for any card attached to it. Plus its only for stars so no sacrifice necessary. With some of the equip cards I have I have gotten its attack up to 6550 (Axe of despair - 1000 atk & 4 Malevolent Nuzlers - 700 atk each) along with a "Ring Of Magnetism". So here I am with an extremely powerful monster that you have to attack and I can play it without a sacrifice. Very nice.

Or worse, Snatch Steal. The problem with Maha Vahlo is that while you can power it up, you leave yourself with no defense as far as trap and magic cards go. I usually have a Man-Eater Bug ready to go in case MV gets stolen.

Anyway, this is my favorite card:

Last edited by Believe it!; 10-01-2007 at 12:04 PM.

“So don't come whining to me with this destiny stuff, and stop trying to tell me you can't change what you are. You can do it too, cuz after all unlike me you're not a failure.” - Naruto Uzumaki

Junior Member Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 02:01 PM
    Threads

Mine would probably have to be Card Trooper. He looks ace, he mills your deck gaining 1500 ATK (making him 1900) and lets you draw a card upon his destruction. And even more so than that, he's worth a fair bit of money XD

Member VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2008 01:53 AM
    Threads

Dark Jeroid, why you ask. He has 1200atk 1500def and decreases any monster by 800 points when he is summoned. oh and he looks wicked.
    "Death is Only the Beginning, for Death Serves a Greater Purpose."
    by VardomtheDark.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information