AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sachiko-Chan's Art Gallery

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Default Sachiko-Chan's Art Gallery

Alright, so I was finally able to get some art up here. I finally got a scanner and everthing so I'm very happy! problem is that my computer is sooo slow and that's why you all have to suffer the pain of a full image instead of attachments...for now....forgive me....

Well ^ this is all I could get up here for now. I drew her about 3 weeks ago I guess. Yes, I know her feet are not finished. I could really use advice. Comments, Critiques, and Constructive Criticism is highly appreciated.

Thank-you!
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

wow i love the clothes but make the hand a weee bit bigger no offence but still good job i love the hair
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

wow, this doesnt look bad at all. specially the clothes got well, also the hair and face.
    youll havta work on the posing a little, but other than that you did a pretty good job!

keep it up
    ~HKK

PS: remember me? a while back i adopted you into my family XD
    yea whatever...

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the design of the clothing. Her hair is nicely done as well. I'd like to see more from you, keep it up.

-Dots-
    I am, I am, I am.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, i've got some more for you!

my computer decided to be nice today. but the manage attachments thing still ain't working for me, so you still have to suffer full images...

this picture I drew about 5 months ago. It's a vampire guy and it's the first and ONLY guy I've ever drawn.

And now here's a dragon that I drew about 2 months ago.

and here's a kitty girl I drew about 3 months ago.

that's all I can get up right now. Comments, Critiques, and Critism is greatly appreciated. Thank-you!
    Last edited by Sachiko-Chan; 03-12-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: I was able to upload another image. =)

Junior Member //.Bliss*Seren will become famous soon enough //.Bliss*Seren's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 04:01 PM
    Threads

I love the outfits. You draw really well. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I was able to get more. So here we go again!

This is something I drew out of boredom like a month ago. It's still not finished. It's really just a doodle.

and here's another little doodle of a little mini rockstar. She's not really a chibi, she's just a little person. lol

that's all for now! please comment and give criticism and critiques!

Please and Thank-You!

Member IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2008 09:19 AM
    Threads

well... an awesome work...
    but i think the head is a bit too big..
    and the body is a bit too small..

but the rest is really cute ^^
    Have a nice day! ^^

selfmade! ^^

and i'm taking requests, too. Just pm me!

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

;_; I can't see your pictures at all (they're a little red x in a box ... <<) If you image host them to this site, I'll probably be able to see them.

By the way, thank you for taking a fan button! <3

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, they're okay. Except the hands. I myself am not that good in drawing hands. Other than that, I love the outfit and hair. Stylish.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks everyone!!!

wow...i guess people like my outifts and hair...i've never liked them very much...lol

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Hi Sachiko-chan [=
    Your characters are all very cute. I believe the first picture could do better on the proportions, more specifically, the legs' proportions - they look too big.
    As for the other 'normal-sized' people you have posted afterwords, the guy and the kitty-girl, they both look pretty nice. Maybe the girl could use longer arms, but that's just a tiny bit >_<
    The dragon looks very nice, but that's all I have to say about it.
    The last ones look Cute! ^___^
    I think you should draw characters in other perspectives such as profile and 3/4 as well as in other positions that not just standing.
    A thought: There are always things we are not very good at doing, but if we deprive ourselves from those things, we will never surpass them, giving a step forward. That's why you should always try new things and don't expect them to come out perfectly on the first or even tenth time.

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank-you very much Ore!!!! I see what you are saying. I've been wanting for sooo long to do more profile views...i get scared to try though. And I've hit a snag recently and I've been going through some stuff and haven't drawn in awhile. It's almost as if I've become afraid of my own sketchbook. Ridiculouse isn't it? I know I need to try more things....otherwise I'll never get anywhere. And I've kinda felt like I've wanted to just quit and give up. but i do love my art....*sigh*...sorry for going off like that.... hmmm...i also see what you mean about the legs on my first character. Thanks soo much for your comment!!!

Thanks to all those who commented!! And please keep them coming.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did ^^this one as a request for someone on the forums here. Waaaaay back in like July. It was an OC based on naruto characters (shikamaru and sakura). Also, you may notice that I sign my art different that I used to.

That's all i have for you now.

please comment!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

You can draw pretty good...
    But...
    As for your first pic...Well,practice on posing...And her hands are supossed to be bigger...
    Well,one thing-one hand should be big as half face(only a bit smaller than half) - still,chibis dont follow any proportion...And I think neck is too thin for her shoulders...
    On your last pic you've improved...Still,you should practice more on posing,and that should do the trick...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

wow your art is awsome, the dragon is really cool and all the other characters are really nice

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

Keep up the great work, and I wish to see more later. ^^ Great job!

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

whoooooooooo! finally more art.

Random kitty girl I drew! GO SUCK A COOKIE! hahaha! lol

Just drew this late at night for no reason.

request from a friend.

C&C GREATLY APPRECIATED THANK-YOU!

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

WOW you draw really good !!!! there all cute i especially love the outfits and hair the guy looked cool ^^ the 1st pic no offence ok but i think the hands are a bit too small ^^ but all the rest are really nice and cute !!!!!!!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Closed Thread

Thread Information