AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Learn Today? III

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Stay away from long nailed girls during Laos New Years. And bring more shaving cream and more towels and bigger supersoakers. 7 cans of shaving cream apparently isn't enough for 8 hours.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Well I learned that there is such a thing called Ligand Field Stabilisation Energy. . . . . . .. . . . . . Who comes up with such concepts bewilders me. . . .

Junior Member Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death has much to be proud of Shadow of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2008 08:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: kiss of death

Hi i new hear =)

Member lovegoddessai is a jewel in the rough lovegoddessai is a jewel in the rough lovegoddessai is a jewel in the rough lovegoddessai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Soul View Post
    I learned that °C-ute has a weekly radio show...Now i need to find out how to get the station on my computer.
    I also learned i can go through a box of Pocky in under 3min without realizing how fast im eating them.
    I know what you mean, even with a deluxe box T_T. I learned that it's okay to wear Grandma's raincoat that she ties with a regular belt during a state of emergency. No one's around to see it, her feelings don't get hurt and it actually keeps me drier than my coat.
    Yay Family! Whoot!!!
    Happy-go-lucky brother/ ThE LoST ShaDoW Vampiress lil sis/ Crimson Moon Amazing Brother/ jose101 Cool Sis/ Miss. Bun Bun
    Support Yuri and Shoujo-ai!

Special Thanks to Light Guardian for the animated pics! YAY Orihime!

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

I learned that microwavable White Castle Cheeseburgers and Black Cherry soda for breakfast is AWESOME!!!!!!....* Note: Its 12:44 pm and I'm just eating some thing...after being up since 9...*

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

That eating buritos before running the 110 meter hurdles is a very bad idea...

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just to revive this thread :

Well today I learnt that I might be addicted to AF That and that the phase of orbitals originates to the sign of the orbital as determined by the wave equation XD.

Junior Member paralich has a spectacular aura about paralich has a spectacular aura about paralich has a spectacular aura about paralich's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:18 AM
    Threads

Today i learned that free energies depend on enthalpies and entropies of the reaction

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by paralich View Post
    Today i learned that free energies depend on enthalpies and entropies of the reaction
    LOL more chemistry. . . . I also learnt that studying is boring. . . .

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

i learned that repeatedly clicking the refresh button doesnt fix your internet connection
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hat-and-Clogs View Post
    That eating buritos before running the 110 meter hurdles is a very bad idea...
    Oh wow o_o that doesnt sound like it had a pleasant ending.

I learned that stepping in wet dog poo, while your barefoot, is highly unpleasant =D who knew?!
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

i learned that swallowing two liters of vault in one night can 1 keep you awake for hours and 2 move through your system very fast-even faster than it went in.
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

XDD, I learned when to you I or Me in a sentence... like this:

My friends and I are going to the mall!!!!

Sorry, that was me and my friends....

Figure it out!

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

um...kay

Today I learned that holding my breath until I almost pass out, gives me a headache.
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Let's see.....

Flow Injection Analysis [Still confuses me]

ELISA (Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay [Extremely lost ]

Senior Member The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:50 AM
    Somewhere in Texas, searching for the Stanley cup.
    Threads

I learned that if drink a pint of Dr.Pepper every morning for breakfast, my mom will just stop nagging me about intaking too much sugar.
    Last edited by The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory; 05-14-2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the extra 'o' on 'too'.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also learnt that Grace is a n00b at everything except studying. This saddens me deeply and it is my goal to tarnish her n00bness. . . . Poor sheltered child.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I learned that..
    eating mango, ( the green one..) and drinking coke at the same time.. Is not that bad.. haha..

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

I learned that Adolf Hitler was whipped daily by his father, and that Benito

Mussolini stabbed a fellow class mate while in boarding school, and then

Became a elementary teacher for a while.

[Im doing a report on dictators]
    Last edited by S o l o; 05-14-2007 at 11:19 AM. Reason: cause...
    I ♥ yuri

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Today I learned that you can collapse a binary optimal-path problem from an O(e^n) solution to to a O(n^2) solution by starting from the goal rather than the starting point.

I also performed a small-scale version of this experiment, from that I learned that there was no end to the tedium.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-14-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

i learned that i love this new computer more than yesterday! I also learned that staying home from school is boring, even though it would be horrible if I was to go there anyways...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That Inductively Coupled Plasma devices cost a fortune . On the other hand the plasma looks pretty damn cool through the welding shield.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Today i learn that everything was a lie..i was used

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

I learned that your dog can almost smother you in your sleep.Also very extensively about Nazi concentration camps and a little of US history(I'm new to it^_^')
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I learned that it is indeed possible to wear your tires to the point where they die. >_<
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information