AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Learn Today? III

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I learned that what goes up, will always fall down [even emotions].
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

that you really miss someone when there gone, and miss them a bit more when you leave their life.

Im so sorry

Member FireFlareC has a spectacular aura about FireFlareC has a spectacular aura about FireFlareC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 08:53 AM
    Threads

Default have learnt

today i have learnt that coffee and bubblegum doesn't equal breakfast.

that English has so many different forms that what we speak in South Africa wouldn't be understood by some one from texas (purely because of accents that people have, don't mean it to be rude at all)
    Life
    is like a garden,
    if nutured and respected
    it grows into a rose garden of beauty.
    If ill-nurished it becomes sad and slowly withers away.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Today i have learn no matter how much you love someone,

sometime there is no point tryin to fight for them and everythin you want and you should just let them go and move on.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I learned that tequila is dangerous stuff. Ugh....
    Last edited by Eris; 03-24-2007 at 08:10 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

*Well I actually learned this last night*

I've learned that putting Beer and Cola into a blender, then turning it on is not a good idea I never did get my 'Beersoda' though

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post
    *Well I actually learned this last night*

I've learned that putting Beer and Cola into a blender, then turning it on is not a good idea I never did get my 'Beersoda' though
    Beer and cola? What compelled you to mix the two of them?! That's ridiculous! And why did you use the blender, you could have just stirred it.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Well the beer was running low and no-one could be bothered to go get some. After a unanamous desicion, we decided that if you mix Vodka with Cola, why not Beer?

The Blender was just a bad desicion due to the consumption of Beer.

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But why -mix- them? Why just not drink cola and beer separately?! It would have the same effect, without the foul horrible taste of cola with beer.

I learned two things:

* Binging two nights in a row does horrible things to your stomach.

* I learned that I have un-learned something: I have no idea how I got home yesterday. I've got flashes of doing tequila shots, bumming a cig of someone, going outside and throwing up in a flower arrangement, and then it's blank. I have no memory what so ever of the walk home. That's sort of scary.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-24-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Turtles can breathe through their butts.Don't ask how I know><

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I learned that I abuse exclamation points when I'm hung over. It's crazy! I've used like a whole week's supply of them today! Gah!

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I've learned that it's impossible to sleep in on a Saturday morning when the cats are awake *running around upstairs they sound like thunder*

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I learned that forgetting to read and take notes in World Geography can really bad for your grade. Especially if you had a quiz over those notes and you didn't know half of them.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I learned that i had forgoten how long it take to save them bloody videos. ARGH! 12&#37;? Move faster dam you.

I also learned i get tired of my signitures so fast its becoming ridiculase.
    Last edited by miniPhil; 03-24-2007 at 02:36 PM.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Member BloodWrath is an unknown quantity at this point BloodWrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 01:53 AM
    Threads

I learned that birds and bees have sex to tell the stork to get mommy pregnant.

Also: do I even want to know what "glomp" means?
    "The Philosopher's Stone. Those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of Equivalent Exchange in alchemy. May gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it." -Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

Sisters: Kitty Demon, Stella, kiss of death

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

ARGH I learned that just after saving youtube changed page and sent me to a diffrent page and now I have to do it again. Dam you youtube!
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

My Name Makes No Sense termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 01:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cloudvsevil

I Learned that if you use the right words you can sell anything to someone.

Junior Member tuxedo mask 368655 is infamous around these parts tuxedo mask 368655's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 04:01 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

that's different

Junior Member tuxedo mask 368655 is infamous around these parts tuxedo mask 368655's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 04:01 PM
    Threads

Talking wat i ve learned

whatever u do is completely up to u and the choices make r your fault not nobody else

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Today I learned that I'm going to have one high electric bill, seeing as how I've been on the computer for over 40 hours in two days.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

i learned ninja gaiden takes a lot of skill to beat
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

Junior Member Chibi-Usa1331 will become famous soon enough Chibi-Usa1331's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 11:05 AM
    Threads

I learned that it is not cool when the internet in your dorm room goes down, cause you have to try and find connection elsewhere. also, that it isn't advisable to lose a page of your theory workbook......^,^;;

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

i learned that im horrible with the fog of war in advance wars dual strike
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Laos New Year is in about a week and a half. OH YEAH!!!

My birthday is in 2 weeks. 2X OH YEAH!!!

I have TAKS testing the days after my birthday. Teh Oh NOES!!

Someone took my stash of chocolate bars last night! Now I must hide sweets elsewhere.

And I will have a good Friday because there will no school on Good Friday.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Junior Member Oswald is a jewel in the rough Oswald is a jewel in the rough Oswald is a jewel in the rough Oswald's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 01:50 PM
    Threads

ALL english are cheats- (j/k) i was beaten by england ( see blog) the point is that i learned not to aim to high or you'll just end up losing
    Right now i can't find something good to go in here

-

http://www.glasgowschoolofsportbella...o.uk/Index.htm

Closed Thread

Thread Information