AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Makeup help

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Makeup help

To cut a long story short this girl I am trying to tune has a best friend, well that's all good but her best friend wants to use me as a model for her bald cap contest, I figured if I said yes I would have more of a chance to get with her friend. The main thing I want to know is what have I gotten myself into? Do you know how long this will take and what I have to do? This girl's best friend is studying to be a makeup artist so she has these contests, the big thing that scared me is she told me, "Don't worry I will get you to work in time." Which I worked out to be eight hours later... Great!

But to make things more conversation related, let's talk about makeup. What you wear, what you want done or what you dislike. Not that I care too much, I just want my question answered.
    Last edited by ███; 05-31-2007 at 08:39 AM.
    ████████████

Closed Thread

Thread Information