AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: most funniest video game kill/death

Member masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 05:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default most funniest video game kill/death

tell me your most funniest video game kill/death you have ever seen/done

for me: one i shot keyes on accident and cortana got marines at the time i didnt know they were invincible so i kept hiding,shooting,hiding shooting until i figured it out...yah i was kinda slow that day

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Jumped on my teammate's head, he dies, then the announcer says "CRUSH TEAM KILL!!!" -UT2004

Yeah, annoucer really make a game fun.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Best video game death?

I hit a hard landing on Nations, double back flipped (yes, two backflips) through the air and went flying off the track at 400 mph.

That doesn't sound like much, but considering it's nigh-on imposisble to bail landing with all four sheels straight... the applause for that little stunt was incredible.

Also me and a good friend of mine once did the exact same error on a track, hit the same bump, and flew off the exact same place and ended up spending two minutes beeping at each other whilst waiting for the race to finish. xD.

(I don't play FPS's so I don't 'kill' I just 'die'. lol.)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

A Sim's death, is a funny as heck death. Never let an inexperienced cook in the kitchen. I had just went to go and get a snack and my cousin was playing my game. When I came back I saw the Black Grim Reaper coming into my house and taking my character away, I was more amused then I was shocked and mad >.>

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Junior Member AzumiSakura will become famous soon enough AzumiSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

in multiplayer for Halo for PC..my clan leader and i, we were in Danger Canyon. just us two only on our server different teams of course...
    my clan leader was driving a ghost and i was at my base next to the flag. he came and i tried to shoot him and he dies and the ghost came and crushed me. it was very funny. XD

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

To date, a specific 'zooka kill in Day of Defeat. I can't quite remember the map name, but Allied have to capture some plans while Axis have to destroy two tanks. Me and a teammate went to the tank area, I had the panzer and he was backing me up. I fire at a tank, next thing I know, he runs out right in front of my rocket, ending up in him being killed.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Junior Member Strawberri Foxgirl will become famous soon enough Strawberri Foxgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 08:37 AM
    Threads

Talking I'm ebil.

I remember a James Bond videogame that my big brother used to play a few years back. He had shot someone in the....um....I'd really rather not say...
    Don't hurt meeeeeee!!!!!

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post
    A Sim's death, is a funny as heck death. Never let an inexperienced cook in the kitchen. I had just went to go and get a snack and my cousin was playing my game. When I came back I saw the Black Grim Reaper coming into my house and taking my character away, I was more amused then I was shocked and mad >.>
    Oh yeah, I remember playing Sim Busting out once. My idiot sim couldn't cook right so a fire was started on the oven. Oven's on fire and I am too. Fire alarm goes off and a Firefighter comes to the rescue. You know what he does? He saves the oven and lets me burn to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberri Foxgirl
    I remember a James Bond videogame that my big brother used to play a few years back. He had shot someone in the....um....I'd really rather not say...
    In the GROIN! That'll kill any man.
    Last edited by Khanxay; 03-08-2007 at 07:59 AM.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    In the GROIN! That'll kill any man.
    Except Steven Segal. He'd divert the bullet with telekeneis, and then proceed to beat everyone in the room up, one by one, with everyone else kindly waiting for their turn.

I generally don't find death funny. Maybe it's just me being strange like that. I mean, what of the stock video game security guards, monsters and villains' families? Who is going to explain to little timmy that his father isn't going to be playing softball with him any more, because some heartless video gamer found it funny to shoot him in the nuts, and leave him to die a painful death. Who is going to pay for Timmy's education? And think of the poor widow! Video game characters are also people, just trying to put food on their table.
    Last edited by Eris; 03-08-2007 at 08:19 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

The funniest kill to me is in Star Wars Battlefront 2 when I'm Darth Vader and choke Chewbaca before slicing him with the lightsabre, lol. Its always fun to see them struggle before inevitable end
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

I remember I drove into the back of a car with a fire truck .Then the car went up into the air blew up and landed on it's back on fire while getting other cars blown up.At full speed with the police after me ^_^.Then my fire truck went on fire over damage then I got out and blew up the police and their cars.The game gta III.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

FEAR Extraction Point-End of Holiday, Holiday gets played around like a rag doll.

FEAR-Beginning of Interval 07, I set 5 proximity mines and 2 replicas and a heavy hit the mines and they hanging on the ceiling. Now that's science.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

I have two funny kills/deaths.
    The first one is when i played Halo(the first one)for the first time and my friend who was on my team walked near me while we were standing on one of the bases at the snow place and i just fell over dead and this message popped up:
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo: Combat Evolved
    Rocketman was killed by The Guardians

The other funny kill is from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
    I was playing with the cheat codes(parachuting out of cars) and I aimed a lawn mower at a gang of Ballers and jumped out and killed them. I parachuted onto their splattered remains^^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I wasnt playing personally, but my bf was playing Resistance on PS3 live, was killed, and then got the message:
    You were killed by AIDS

I died laughing

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I wasnt playing personally, but my bf was playing Resistance on PS3 live, was killed, and then got the message:
    You were killed by AIDS

I died laughing
    I found this discussion buried deep in my stack of received PM:s:

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusekofta
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    My AOL's being gh3y and evil.

sorry :3
    Haha, that sucks
    It does.

Even more so when I'm trying to kill cultists at a MMORPG and my screen turns "Your computer has AIDS"

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    You were killed by AIDS

I died laughing
    Ahaha, I would have died laughing too.

Its pretty funny in Gears when you have people trying to come up a staircase and kill you when your at the top with a chainsaw. lol, I don't really know what they're thinking.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Cool

My most funniest.. uhh.. oh wat about this

i was playin halo 2 live and there was a group of ppl, maybe about 6 or 7 of them i blew up gernade rite in the middle of the group i killed them all and the anouncer said "KILL TACULAR" it that was the fuuniest thing i have ever seen and it was kool to watch
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Member masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 05:50 AM
    Threads

another time on youtube a guy was demonstrating the poison apple an argonian was done talking to some guy and said "goodbye" and just died it was realy funny

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Another FEAR death, in multiplayer, I reloaded my partical weapon in the Evacuation map for sniping and came across two enemy players and one friendly player. When I hit the corner to the sniping point, I saw the 2 enemies and I got two headshots in just 1 shot. The announcer said "headshot" and "got two of them". I was suprised I got two headshots in one shot.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

in fable i shot a guy exactly in the middle of his forehead it fell of and a fountain of blood came funny also in rathcet deadlocked when everyou equip the flash bomb mod on a fun the enemies run around and then pop
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Junior Member Horrorshowneko is on a distinguished road Horrorshowneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 05:32 AM
    Threads

Cheap thrills from Dead Rising
    Scoring a round the corner decapitation/amputation with a rebounding saw-blade in the warehouse.
    Kicking a soccerball into a jam-packed elevator.
    Legless zombie face kicking.
    Skewering a zombie by throwing a pipe.
    Fryingpan face sizzling.
    Dr Barnaby's death knell
    Scoring a headshot from the helipad (a classic)
    Fireaxe arm chopping.
    A zombie falling over trying to grab you being rewarded by a kick to the face.
    Scoring a headshot with the novelty lipstick.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

FEAR (again): i like slide kicking all the dead bodies into the opening and closing gate and watch their body disappear in blood.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I recall I was playing Shootout this one time, on one of the new CO-OP maps. The problem with the CO-OP maps is that they've a bug that makes the enemies spawn about a minute after you do. So, me and one of the other players were running to some trenches when about six enemies spawned two game-feet in front of us.

Does this story of my death satisfy you, Eris?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was doing an instance death in SSBM (One hit and you're pretty much dead)

Well, I found out luigi's taunt does damage. 1 point of damage to be precise.

Basically, I killed kirby with a "Kick the can" esque kick. I lawled hard.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Halo 2: On the new map with that train, I placed all possible vheicles on the tracks to stop the train and destroy it. Unfortunaly, the train blasted through all the vheicles, killed me, and I got this message: "Killed by the guardians."

Closed Thread

Thread Information