AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Best that has happend to you in school

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Best that has happend to you in school

First off sorry shadow phionix

If you wanted to open this tread.Plus I forgot the word thing in title(sorry again people)

For the topic .It was today some girls(we hate them) was talking about me and my friend from across the road (yes I heared them)and when we got to the school door for it to open .We got in before the girls did. I closed the door on them and they had to ring the door bell to get in.Teach them to speak about us.You had to be there know fully^_^.
    Last edited by bttr; 03-07-2007 at 06:18 PM.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

my bad, didn't read your entire post

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by bttr View Post
    First off sorry shadow phionix

If you wanted to open this tread.Plus I forgot the word thing in title(sorry again people)

For the topic .It was today some girls(we hate them) was talking about me and my friend from across the road (yes I heared them)and when we got to the school door for it to open .We got in before the girls did. I closed the door on them and they had to ring the door bell to get in.Teach them to speak about us.You had to be there know fully^_^.
    Ha seen that.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Senior Member kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 12:00 AM
    Threads

when i was in kindergarten there was this boy in my class named bret that use to like me, (and my brothers and sister said i liked BUT i didn't) well one day i was swinging and the bell rang so he grabbed on to the chain to stop me and i slapped him across the face, that was the best day ever,
    and to this very day i still laugh.
    Last edited by kaasuten; 03-08-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Be not afraid by who I am , but afraid of who You might be

I'm the world's strongest coffee candy!!

This magical bridge of hope and wonder

I've been playing to much guitar,
    I've been listening to jazz.

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

I don't think the subject matter is appropriate for younger posters so......2nd best thing ever....I found $20 on the floor next to my locker.....best day ever!!!!

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Best thing ever happening to me? I'd have to say barely winning a boxing match at school. My friends told me to just take the hits because I wasn't doing too great(been having an off month) So I took the hits for the first round, second round I had enough and we beat the stuffing out of each other. Last round I beat the stuffing out of him because he was tired from the first and second. In the end, I barely won and couldn't see out of my left eye for a few days and couldn't move to quickly. But I won and I'm not having an off month anymore

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Best thing that happened?

The cheer I got for walking out of Math class in 8th Grade and breaking the door slamming it so hard.

That...... and the other thing I can't say as it's innapropriate. But it involved me catching a guy in the first floor boys' room that I totally Punk'd.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Getting 100% at a subject i really dont understand . Im lucky .
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

got random selected to go to Norway, hillwalking,camping ( See host images for pics) thats about it
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Mine is funny. And completely original.

My friends and I were walking down the hall, and one of our school's many clubs were selling fresh baked cookies, and I was like, "Mmm, I'm in the mood for some cookie love! =D" and my friends started joking around, and somehow we got on the subject of the cookies having genders, and one of my more "innocent" friends, she looked at us all truly curious, and said, "If cookies are female and male, how do you tell the difference between them?" and I (very loudly) said, "BECAUSE MALES HAVE NUTS DOOFUS!....PFFT...xDDD" So now that is a long standing joke that everyone loves to remind me. )=

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Probably anytime last year when I was with my friends, we had alot of fun.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

OOh! The day me and my friends pelted these sticky grass-seed things that stick to your clothes (sweethart) at everyone in school without them knowing!! It was so funny watching them walk around with stuff stuck to their hair, butts,etc and picking them off all confounded-like, especially the assistant librarian evil lady!! Oh it was classic!! I'll never forget that day, we had soooo much fun!
    Last edited by Kewii; 03-08-2007 at 06:35 PM.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

My first kiss.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Closed Thread

Thread Information