AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: So about the ending....(no spoilers)

Senior Member CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    that place between a house and another house....
    Threads

Default So about the ending....(no spoilers)

Was anyone else disappointed? I thought it was a huge let-down

I mean...it's nice to see something else than your run of the mill standard ending but...i mean....yeah....

any thoughts?
    -------------------------------------
    You Conceited wretched HUMAN!

Junior Member Kitsumeyo is a name known to all Kitsumeyo is a name known to all Kitsumeyo is a name known to all Kitsumeyo is a name known to all Kitsumeyo is a name known to all Kitsumeyo is a name known to all Kitsumeyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:57 PM
    Threads

I thought the ending was pretty good. It leads up to the movie witch pretty much wraps things up.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I love that movie but true it could of the better

Junior Member goldeneye007007 is infamous around these parts goldeneye007007 is infamous around these parts goldeneye007007 is infamous around these parts goldeneye007007 is infamous around these parts goldeneye007007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:49 AM
    Threads

I think it waz a gud ending nd connectz well wit da muuvi but da real dissapointment is in da ending of da muuvi...wat r dey go na do now???...

Member Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict has a reputation beyond repute Myrtle_Anime_Addict's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 04:29 AM
    The place i truly love PHILIPPINES, Love this place
    Threads

aww....

I still haven't seen the ending though

I seriously want to see it....

Junior Member Ludvik is on a distinguished road Ludvik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

I personally thought the ending was disapointing. Mainly because of the whole coming into our world during WWII. I think something more imaginative should have happend, like Ed accidentally changes Al into something else to carry on the mission to get his body back. Also I was a bit disapointed with Al not recalling anything of the 4 years, kinda feals to me like it was all a waste of time. It was all a bit rushed and didn't add up to a quality TV show. I hope the film cures the mistake of the ending and is as equally entertaining as the show

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 07:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvik View Post
    I hope the film cures the mistake of the ending and is as equally entertaining as the show
    It is. Believe me. The movie was excelent and pretty much wrapped things up. The ending was basically meant for people to want to watch the movie because the movie ending is pretty much the true ending to the anime anyway. I was, at first, surprised with the ending, but once I watched the movie, I understood why they did what they did. It was a good ending, but not meant to wrap things up, like the movie. :]

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 01:03 PM
    Threads

I thought the ending was good however they left it open so they could make the film. In a way the ending of the series was not the full complete ending which may be left some people dissapointed or wanting more. When I saw the end I knew the film was coming out as Britains release schedules are about a year behind Americas so I wasn't dissapointed and was looking forward to its release. I was a bit dissapointed with the end of the film though.

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

I thought the ending was decent since I really can't think of anything better. Like people already said, the movie pretty much wrapped things up. Maybe it could've been better, perhaps a happily-ever-after ending like some people wished. The truth being, the ending was already much more up beat than I bargained for.
    Last edited by MysticEntity; 01-06-2008 at 02:11 PM.

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

The end of the movie was for me, melancholy, given the transition from their world to ours and leaving everything behind. That being said, I found it a non-cliche type of ending, which is fine with me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information