AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: guardians

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

no need to wait your accepted
    and FMA the plot advancment is on its way...

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Occ: I hope i can get on more now but if i cant im leaving my character to tet or anyone that can handle it.

Name: Byakuya Kuchiki

Race: Human

Preferred weapon choice: Hajeo a six barreled arm gun made by Byakuya's father.
    Tenro a five foot muramasa blade made from the power of a secret alien race unknown to Byakuya.

Stationed on: ST-04

School year or rank in army: thrid year dropped medical training and is best in close,long ranged fighting, Advanced survivel training ,Projectile training,Assasion training.

Appearance: http://]

Bio: Byakuya was born a child genuis and was able to fight at the age of 7 he defeated everyone at his father's base and was given the Hajeo the one weapon that everyone at the base wanted and woul.d kill fr. They next night the men at the base killed Byakuga's father and tryed to steal the Hajeo but Byakuya used its power to kill the mne and ran away. He was then found beaten and close to death and was taken to Graudians quickly where Byakuya now remembers nothing of his past and has never use hajeo again.

Personality: Byakuya is a kind soul that love to eat and IS SLIENT MOST OF THE TIME AND NEVER TRYS TO MAKE FRIENDS. hE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN ALL HIS CLASSES AND NEVER SAYS A WORD TO ANY TEACHERS OF STUDENTS. hE LIKE TO WORK ALONE.
    Last edited by Light Wolf; 03-30-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

Name:Viper Telldrassial
    Race:human
    Preferred weapon choice: Swords spears and anything close-combat not too bad with machine guns and things like that but not too good his favortie weapon is a machine gun with a chainsaw attachment
    Stationed on: earth in the army
    rank in army: Sergent
    Appearance:
    Bio:At a young age he was in and out of jails so when the war began to deplete the army they chose to go with some of the criminals and seeing as he was up for death withen the week they gave him a choice and his choice got him out of jail and in to some combat.
    Personality: a very brutal man most of the time he will enter combat roaring like a madman charging the enemy to kill them with his own hands outside of combat he is still very brutal so much so that people dont like to be around him much
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

kk, both of you accepted but lightwolf, you say you dropped projectile training but you are good at long-range combat? just explain please.

Junior Member Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:15 PM
    Threads

I'm new, so be gentle. =D
    Name: Kakorav Brishnik (Crak~Or~Af, Beer~Sh~Nick)
    Race:Human
    Preferred weapon choice: A Katana that is made from Orichalium (Strongest material from earth.), and a rapid fire weapon of random variety.
    Stationed on: ST-04 (He oversees the teacher in combat, seeing as he has been in combat many times himself.)
    School year or rank in army:Major General (Most Talk back units call him M.G. or Maggie.)
    Appearance:Kakorav is masculine, but in a lean sort of way. He is usually seen wearing a black cloak, with a black undershirt, black pants, and black steel toed boots. All of which he had gotten approved from the military. His sword is underneath the back of his cloak, and his two M-G 42's are holstered on either side of his hips. His facial features, are uncommon among his russian ancistors, he has a strong face, with two hazel eyes, and blond hair, making look handsome. But because of his emberassment over his eyes, he covers them with black glasses.

Bio:Kakorav was born on earth, and was lucky not to see combat until fourteen, at this age he was plucked from his family, and trianed in combat until the age of twenty. From the age of twenty to twenty five he lived in nothing but a fine state of war. Slaughtering those that oppose earth, and all human kind. His sword in one hand, his gun in the other, he rose quickly through the ranks in ten years. Within those ten years he became Major General, and was recognised to be one of those who over saw the Combat Teachers. Presently he is a Combat teacher himself for the elite of combatants, and trains them in the art of warfare, as well as using what he deemed "Mechs.". OR Mechanical Suits.

Personality: The years of war he has been through has hardened Kakorav, creating a 'lollipop' effect. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Whoever can get through to the soft insides, has reached his true face. But for his hard outside, he is harsh, cruel, and some times sadistic against his foes, while only being 'lightly cruel' to his students. His soft side is kind, passionate, and caring.

(PM me if you wish me to edit this post.)
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

In my oppinion Loyalty is over-rated.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

cool another teacher, yep all seems fine to me. your accepted chosen

and FMA if you see anything wrong with any of the new characters just say so, ok. my word if mostly final, but only mostly...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

look good to me we've got a myriad of characters...*sweatdrop* I feel guilty for leaving for the weekend
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Member Fear will become famous soon enough Fear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 11:06 PM
    Threads

Name: Itachi
    Race: Human
    Preferred weapon choice: Two energy blades attached on his wrist and a katana. Along with a M9 Beretta 9mm handgun.
    Stationed on: ST-04* a guardian
    School year: 3 Dropped Mechanics, Chose Combat
    Appearance: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...incess/089.jpg

Bio: Itachi was born into a simple family, living a good life, taking care of the one he most loved, until the Diterrs came and started killing everyone. His entire family was killed, he had ran to his girlfriend’s house, wanting to save her so they both could learn how to fight on ST-04* He learned of the Guardian project. They were close to the transporting ships when a Diterr had shot her. Her body had gone limp, causing him to fall as he laid next to the dead body of his lover. The Diterr had been coming closer when a soldier had put two rounds into it’s head, grabbing him by the shirt and bringing him to the transporting ships. Itachi learned much about close combat, especially with swords and blades, learning how to use hand guns as well. Now he wants to do everything in his power to learn all he can avenge his loved ones.

Personality: Though Itachi is based on revenge, he is kind and friendly to anyone, getting angry occasionally like all humans do.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Fear accepted. ok people, i need help and lots of it, my internets dying for 3 week at the start of April so i need to know whether to just take Leo and Darren out of the stroy for a while or leave them to be filler characters (that don't die) FMA knows the plotline so you should be ok. soz for this, but i have faith

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you want Tom you could leave them with me or just leave them to filler characters I don't care either way but I should be able to keep the plotline going

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nvm i dropped Medical traiing

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

works for me, Light Wolf, umm I've got a better picture of a Venusian comign soon so watch for posts. It might not be exact considering I have no art talent and my little sis is using my description to create a Venusian also a history of why races are/were important and maybe it if you're lucky a little family stuff but it'll be in my blog...I won't have room enough here.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Junior Member Kamilli is on a distinguished road Kamilli's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 09:38 PM
    Threads

Unhappy

is it too late to sign up?

Name: Ray
    Race: human
    Preferred weapon choice: high tech bow and arrow
    Stationed on: on ST-04*(a guardian)
    School year or rank in army: 2
    Appearance: 5'5, shoulder length brown hair, tan skin, grey eyes. Usually wears dark jeans, gym shoes (vans), black shirt and black gloves.
    Bio: During the time she was on Earth she lived with her older brother Jay. One day Jay went off to work on a Saturday and never came back. While she was waiting for him her neighboors took her and shoved her on a transportation ship with them. Asuming that her brother was dead she vowed to get back at the Diterr.
    Personality: quiet, determined, sarcastic, slightly cold hearted but considerate nonetheless.
    Last edited by Kamilli; 04-01-2007 at 09:37 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okies Kamilli it might not be too late I have to get a few things straightened with LadyP but I'll Pm you when/if it's okay to post again so sort of approved just wait for the PM I'll do that for everybody.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Junior Member Kamilli is on a distinguished road Kamilli's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 09:38 PM
    Threads

mkay
    Batteries not included...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

alrighty at some point I'm going to do a time lapse to get us moved ahead because I feel stuck but just so you know it won't be that far ahead and I'm going to add a very small character that won't turn-up again I need her to help move Orchid ahead too...still got to create Venusian race history and my sister refused to do a picture for me 'cuz I got too picky I guess that's what ya get anyway the picture will come just not as soon as I expected

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

wow FMA you've done a great job. i'm back and i'm about to go and read the actual RPG. thanks for looking after this. FMA if you have had any good ideas while you've been moving it forward just PM me any or all of them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

TOM! Yea I managed to keep moving not too far ahead there was a problem with LadyP but everything was sorted out...you might want to PM her that you're back...also a few family emergencies came up and I enlisted LadyWolf for help nothing big but she helped me keep it running. *Takes a huge breath* There are more things to address but this is the pertinent stuff right now. Rest'll come in a PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I realize it's a double post but it can't be helped right now. Anyway Venusian Race history is now done here's the link: Venusian race history
    And I'll edit this post when I get the picture.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Heya, I just have a question about the magic here. What kind of magic can be used in the Rp? Elemental, healing, any other kind??
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea cause ive if i dropped medical raining i still know how to do somethibng in medicalness right.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

danie chan, tha magic is really just up to you but i don't want it too be stupidly powerful ok.

light wolf you can still patch up wounds and stuff but a life threatening wound or mixing special herbs and stuff you can't really be expected to know how to do, so just keep it real to your characters ablititys ok

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

-^^- Thanks!! And don't worry!! I promise not to be stupidly powerful with the magic thing!! -^^-
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok same here but can i add Advancent Alien weapony

Junior Member Shadow Light Wolf is on a distinguished road Shadow Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:12 AM
    Threads

Name: Takaya Ohgi (仰木高耶, Ohgi Takaya?)
    Race: Half Human/Alien
    Preferred weapon choice: Zabimaru (蛇尾丸, lit. Snake Tail),
    Nijigasumi (虹霞, lit. Rainbow Haze),
    Ryūjin Jakka (流刃若火, lit. Flowing Blade like Flame, Viz: Flowing Flame Blade)[

Stationed on: ST-04*(a guardian)
    School year or rank in army: Engernering
    Appearance:
    Bio: Takaya born a hybrid was part of a gruop of powerful swordsmiths. His family of humans were killed infornt of his eyes for not telling the Diterr where to find that wepons that created. The swords his family made were supposed to go to the strong Guardians but with the killing of his family Takaya toke the swords and trained with them. He now has joined the guardians and his learning everything he can so he can one day destroy the Diterr and restore his family and their memories.

Personality: Takaya is Abrupt and outspoken in demeanor. He rushs into things only to be sent back hard. He never gives up and will never stop in fear of not killing the Diterr and brings his family back to their normal honor.
    Last edited by Shadow Light Wolf; 04-28-2007 at 12:15 AM.
    Shadow Light Wolf Brother to Light Wolf Evil to the core.

Closed Thread

Thread Information