AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: guardians

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

glad to have you onboard tetsanosuke, but luckily i've changed the plot advancement so you won't really know whats coming. oh and do you mean the diterr attacked the station you were on not the orchid? Orchid is the last remaining human planet. but yeah like FMA said you're accepted.
    thanks texantears
    and ladywolf you've finally got the pic working, its about time lol

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Soooo.... Tom, may I ask when this is gonna start? Are you looking for more people?

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i'm starting on sunday or monday. i'm at a party tomorow night (and i can only get on the net at night) then i'm out again saturday, so either mon or sun kk
    and anymore people would always be welcome. i have ten people if kakashi sharingan eye sorts out his bio. which is what i aimed for, however with two stories running along each other (school and the army) more people would be very welcome
    why do you know anybody???

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Note: "Navy" here refers to navies of space ships.

Name: Vorridian Nool
    Race: Selvadt
    Preferred weapon choice: A shakkar energy blade. The shakkar is mounted on the forearm and when activated projects a beam about 2' long.
    Stationed on: ST-O4*, as a teacher
    School year or rank in army: Adminral(ret.) in the Selvadt Navy, Teacher at ST-O4*
    Appearance: His skin is a sky blue, and is beginning to show the wrinkles of an older Selvadt, however those wrinkles were earned through harsh weather on ground campaigns. He is missing a finger on his left arm, and the gills on the left side of his neck are slightly stunted.
    Bio: Vorridian is, by far, one of the best Admirals to ever serve in the Navy. His win/loss record is virtually unmatched even among other races. Oddly enough, his skill started with his not going to the War College for naval tactics. This gave him a head-start on new strategies and served him well in the 6-Yhaner War, where the enemy hacked the database of the War College to develop counters to Selvadt strategies. His field promotion to captain was quickly followed by a promotion to commodore by Fleet Headquarters.

Eventually, after a long and successful career, Vorridian chose to retire somewhat. Technically, he can be called into action by Fleet Headquarters at any time, but he enjoys a more civillian life in the meantime. On part of a treaty between Terrans(humans) and Selvadt, he's agreed to go to ST-O4* as a teacher of naval tactics.
    Personality: Vorridian teaches with the expectations that he's training soldiers. Therefore, he expects to be called either "Admiral Nool" or "Sir," and anyone who refuses to do so will be punished. Outside of teaching, he's a bit stoic and quiet, but pleasant enough if pushed.

Selvadt racial description:
    The Selvadt are humanoid, and developed on a world like Terra. Their skin is smooth, ranging in tone from gray to light blue. Their eyes are mostly black, with a thin dark blue line around the edges. They're tall, by human standards, with proportionately longer limbs. They only have four fingers, two of which are opposable. Their legs have a reverse knee, and splay out at the knee for a longer foot. They have elongated skulls, like a horses, that hold a proportionately larger brain than a human. They don't have a mouth or nose, instead they breathe through gills on the sides of their long neck, and vocalize with a soundbox like a human, but that sound travels out their gills.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edited and good. I was just hoping you wouldn't mind me using a tweaked character and the Reference of a group of an RP I have in the making.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

Name: Ivan
    Race:Human
    Preferred weapon choice: Double barreled shorthand shot gun also carries 2 similar long knifes
    Stationed on: ST-04
    School year or rank in army: school year 4 mechanics dropped focus on close combat
    Appearance: long in the, very sharp features, long blond hair just past shoulders, blue eyes, has a scar of a cross on his forhead, also has a sadistic smile when angerd, wears a black long sleeve shirt black trousers cowboy boots on with blades on the back, long brown jacke down to his ankles and a matching brown cowboy hat.
    Bio: Once was a priest but after witnessing the brutal mutilation of his beloved wife to be by the Diterr he wants revenge at all costs, he blames god for not protecting him and wife to be and sold his soul in return for revenge, on his weapons is the name of his wife as he feels she is keeping him alive with every bullet or slash his weapons of choice deliver.
    Personality: keeps himself to himself and doesnt talk much, when he loses his temper he turns more sadistic and cannot control his rage and give less regarde for the safty of people around him and himself
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Oh, well other than people who have already seen this.....well, actually I might know a few. We'll see.....(plotting)

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

opinionated, accepted, i liked following your story in the nethernea wars hope you can do as good here (and wahoo! a teacher character!!!)
    tweaked characters fine, it fits nice anyway so theres no problem
    nosfarartu, accepted, its short but still gives all of the information needed.
    CF i don't like your plotting, i'm getting paranoid lol

i won't post now until sunday night when i'll accept anymore characters, then on monday i'll start the RPG. thanks everybody for joining.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

So the Selvadt comes again j/k happy to see ya! anyways I'm going into more of a description on the Venusians just to give you extra info
    Description of Race:
    Most Venusians have reddish yellow skin that can only be described as sickly in human terms. They have black eyes too. THey look almost human but there are a few very important differences. They have six fingers all opposable and they have long hair that grows two times faster than a normal humans creating males who have long hair (the longer the hair the more desirable) and the last difference has to do with their visions. THey contorl them at will and use the ability in their army the young ones are trained by the weathered ones and are supposed to master their visions by the time they turn four. Karia was never able to do this. Not much more I can say I'll edit when I think of more.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

*are you guyz still accepting characters?? if you are, well then... if not, then okay... ^^*

Name: Anjiru

Race: Human

Preferred weapon: She has tons of medieval weapons at her arsenal. But she prefers to use a Venetian stiletto given to her by her parents. She also has some handguns that she barely uses but keeps hidden nonetheless.

Stationed on: ST-04* Dropped-mechanics Chose-Magic

School year: 4

Appearance: *look at the attachment*

Bio: For years, she was trained by her parents in hopes that she may be able to avenge her younger sister who was killed by the Diterr. Her parents were devastated by her sister's death, and after finding out Anjiru can us magic, they trained her, both for close combat and for magic, giving her a goal in mind to kill a Diterr which had a mark like a tattoo on his chest. By the age of 13, she was enrolled in school by her parents in hopes that she will learn more things.

Personality: Anjiru has a happy-go-lucky personality that she frequently shows to everybody. She’s made friends with almost all of the students in school. Though it may seem that she has no problems in life, she hides the fact that she feels like an outcast when with other people. She can’t really explain why she feels this way though. She's also crazy with revenge, though she never shows that part of her to the other students.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	043.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	14831  
    Last edited by danie-chan; 04-03-2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Kyouya-sama... ^^
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Um, Oppinianated, just to clear this up, you are the close combat teacher, are you not? From the way you worded your description thats the way you make it seem and I dont wanna screw things up and make myself a fool so if you could just anwser that quick question........ ^^ Thanks in advance!!

~* Love Lady *~
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. The Admiral is the instructor of naval tactics, naval here meaning space craft. All the close-quarters combat instruction in the 'verse won't do you any good if your ship is blown up in orbit.

Latest Update:

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, danie-chan, we are still accepting but I think you need more history however I'm not going to say much else because I didn't create this tom should be back Sunday night to approve or disapprove you
    ~FMA997~

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yep and here i am. danie-chan accepted, the bio looks short but it gives a good bit of info, however the incident with the magic could be told but it doesn't have to be (just edit it if you want to danie-chan)
    i like the venusians as a race so added detail is welcome.

i have just today, wrote the first post for the RP, (in word to save time) it's hard trying not to mention any names since i don't really know where everyone is at the start yet, but i figured out how to make it open. i'll post it tomorow.

i got a bit unlucky starting the RPG when so many others got accepted as well but i've stil got a mixture of interesting players (thats not an insult lol)
    see you all tomorow.
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-18-2007 at 04:08 PM.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, I figured as a courtesy I should post this, but as the teacher of naval tactics, ship technology will probably take on a more realistic, function-over-form appearance a la Battlestar Galactica. Ship CIC(Combat Information Centers) will be deep inside the ship where stray shots won't penetrate them(like Star Trek). And at least for the Selvadt, energy sheilds around ships are impractical and expensive, and the flickering method required to not have your shots detonate behind the sheild wears them out faster. Energy weapons are at the least, very close range as they tend to dissapate.

Also, the naval tactics classroom is built somewhat like the CIC of a standard Selvadt ship. For starters, it's a circular room that goes down in two tiers a bit like a stadium. There's a large holoplatfrom in the middle that projects a sphere, with the ship in the middle. On each tier, there are different stations for communications, sensors, damage control, flight control(for ships with carrier capacity), navigation, helm, so on. Students sit at these stations, which have been refitted to have universal screens that won't switch to their intended function(sensors, for example) until activated by the teacher.

Tom, You can go ahead and write Vorridian in to be in the classroom.

Latest Update:

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Name: Christopher "Chase" Evans

Preferred weapon choice: He uses energy beam claws that come out of the fingers of his special made gloves. He mostly uses the claws and his martial arts but he carries a battle knife and a 9 millimeter just in case.

Stationed on: ST-O4 in the army (trained in close combat)

School year or rank in army: 3rd year

Appearance: He has long jet-black hair that is wrapped up in one long braid. His eyes are a rich cerulean blue color. He wears a tight black sleeve-less almost under-armor type shirt and a pair of loose white pants. He also wears a pair of black special made gloves that contain his energy claws.

Bio: His father had been a soldier in the army until one day the group that he was in was attacked and massacred by the Diteer. Since his mother and him had no one else to protect them, Chase was sent to Orchid and his mother stayed behind to be a nurse for the war. Since his father had already trained him a little bit of Tae Kwon Do. Chase chose to be trained in martial arts. He has been training in the same field for three years and has become a deadly weapon in the army.

Personality: He is very hard-working and focused. He's usually very quiet so he would attract very little attention. He's not really the social type but he'll talk once in awhile. He's just too concentrated on his training to pay much attention to others. All in all, he can be very helpful and kind.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ummm didn't we have this problem? Crimson Eyes are you at the school or in the army? choose one please

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

if you read this before you start the RP you can start anywhere you want it doesn't have to be in the classroom, Opinionated.
    and yeah crimson eyes if you state whether your in the school or the army then i'll accept you

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

my bad im in the school
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

fine crimson eyes accepted, now get your but in the RP lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've got a little scael for you to give you an idea of Karia's age

1-7: little kids
    8-12: Bigger kids
    13-20: Teenager
    21-38: young Adult
    39-47: Adult
    48-90: Senior citizen
    91-108: Very old Venusian counts as an Elder for the towns
    Average life span of Venusian: Woman: 98 Man: 108

Yes Venusians live longer than most humans but not by much it has to do with being sister planets. Venus as most of you know is Earth's Sister Planet so that would make Venusians have about the same life-span but a few years longer

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

wow you really get into your characters don't you. it makes a good RPG though thanks. i think i'm going to send you the plot advancement FMA. because my internets messed up so if i disappear you can still sort of carry it on, but if you don't want the story ruined just say.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't mind send it if you want to sometimes knowing what's going to happen is cooler than not...I read the very last page of all my books first lolz

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

*Don't mind if I join do you folks?*

Name: Max Derrant
    Preferred weapon choice:
    Custom Pulse Rifle - Long range semi-automatic rifle with scope and longer barrel. Fires explosive 23mm carbide-tipped bullets.
    Castigator - Colt 0.55 Revolver that belonged to Max's father. Fires 19mm Hollow Point bullets.
    Short Katana - A Katana with a shortened 20" blade that belonged to Max's father. Replaces Standard Issue Combat Knife.
    Stationed on: ST-04
    School year or rank in army: Final Year of Guardianship. Studies Close Combat, Ranged Combat, Field Tactics, Unit Tactics and Advanced Survival Training.
    Appearance:

Bio:
    Max grew up on ST-04 under the hand of his father; a retired Vetran of the Military; so it was no surprise, that at the age of 12, he joined the Guardians straight away. Although his academic skills are poor at best, he's a natural soldier and excels at all forms of Combat, aswell as field and unit tactics. Now in his final year, Max is eager to finally leave ST-04 and get into the middle of the conflict.
    Personality: Even though Max had an amazingly strict childhood, he's surprisingly Laid Back and Relaxed in most situations. He has very little people skills and often comes across as Ignorant, Cynical and Crude, but still manages to get people to tolarate him one way or another.
    Last edited by Toastie; 03-23-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like your character, Toastie! I approve (just in case wait for Tom)

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Closed Thread

Thread Information