AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How do you think Bleach will end??

Member xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2007 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default How do you think Bleach will end??

I don't really know much but I think that it wouldn't really end like Inuyasha. I think they will cut it short...

I poof in-and-out. I live where I poof-in-and-out...

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Nooo they wouldn't do that. You see, Bleach is actually a GOOD anime. Sure Inuyasha was ok for a while, but then soon every episode started to look like a copy of the one before it. Nothing was ever accomplished, no problems ever solved and at times it felt like you could watch the episodes completely out of sequence and at randon and still have the same story.

As long as Bleach continues to follow the manga it will be fine.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Member xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2007 06:40 PM
    Threads

that is right... *thinks*

I poof in-and-out. I live where I poof-in-and-out...

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I don't know, it probably should have an end, because at some point, with all the constant strengthening of the characters endlessly, it would eventually implode on itself. There is only so long a story can go on while maintaining any sort of direction.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

With someone being killed .

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

all i know is that if they cut it short, i will strangle the producers and make them create more eps.
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

WaKe Up AnGel! Misha_San is on a distinguished road Misha_San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 06:30 PM
    Threads

I think its going to end with Ichigo killing Azien, then Rukia confesses her love to him but she has to go back to the soul society.

Roy Mustang is <333
    ♥♥
    ♥♥
    When prayers turn into promises,
    not even fate can stand in their way.
    We held the light of hope in our hearts,
    and achieved the impossible.
    Now we live on, to greet a new dawn

I heart Sokka <3

Member emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys is a splendid one to behold emrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 06:13 AM
    Threads

it will never end mwahahahahah! but im sad to say but i think it will end like lost or angel... turn wierder an wierder untill no one bothers to watch i hate producers :@

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Misha_San View Post
    I think its going to end with Ichigo killing Azien, then Rukia confesses her love to him but she has to go back to the soul society.

The story goes beyond just the Soul Society arc.

Anyway, I think it will end with Ichigo killing Aizen, or at least having a very strong role in the defeat of Aizen. In addition, most, if not all, of the Arrancar will be defeated. There will probably be casualties on the sides of both the Vaizards and Shinigami as well. But in the end it will be a happy ending.

Semi contradictory to that last sentence of mine, does anyone remember the chapter title-page with "No Heart Warming Stories" on it? I wonder if that's how it will play out...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information