AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sacrifice for...?

Keeper Of Dreams ♪ Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 03:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

It really depends on the friend and the lover. Someone such as my best friend, I would definatly save her over anyone. I have about 3 friends I would automatically save, as for the rest, I'd probably choose the lover, unless i didn't care much for them.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Niether . For me nothing is worth dieing for .
    Over-saturating since '07

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Between friend or lover. Hhhhhmmmmm..... I'd probably go for lover. I care for my friends but I care more about my lover. But if I can't save them both friend or lover, I'd die with them unless they tell me to continue on living.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

My problem is that I never had a real "best friend" and since I don't know yet was the purest form of love is, I probably would have to flip a coin or smthn. But if "The Real Love" truly exists (I mean the one that gives you everything you desire and fullfills your search in life ,like in the animes xD) I would go for love. Because the love of my life could easily lower the suffering of my lost friend, but still honor his memory together with me.
    Btw this statement required hard thinking^^

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

I would go for lover if it is someone you really love. like soul mates. But if it's just a lover for lust i would go for my friend i think. But if there both important i would give mine one live for them.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli has a reputation beyond repute Princess Elli's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 04:01 PM
    I'm with my friends under the cherry blossem trees
    Threads

i's save my friends from an explodsion it would be so dramatic yet cool
    Thanks Nespa for the Avay and Sig
    Are you a fan?

Senior Member terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 02:01 AM
    Threads

I'm gonna have to say that I'll make the decision when it comes to it, which basically means I have no idea at the moment

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Wink

I dun know.. It'd be a tough choice, and I sort of think I'd let both die because either way I live with the guilt. But if they both go, I live alone and with twice the guilt. But with a best friend, you could have gotten into an argument after you saved her/his life and they'd never speak to you again, and you'd be lonely. But if you saved your lover, and you got into an argument with him/her, then you'd have no shoulder to cry on and confide to. Either way, I'd lose..I'll think on this one...

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

my lover would be my best mate- so no problem there
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Senior Member BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619 has a reputation beyond repute BSSM619's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 11:05 AM
    Threads

Sacrifice for...?

I sacrifice for no one,
    until someone need help,
    and they really need it.
    For all is worth, I would
    do nothing. And, it depends
    on the situation, my conclusion,
    I won't sacrifice my life.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Alright...I made my decision. (Drum roll please.)
    I'd choose my lover. Like precious_angel said, my lover would be my best friend and close confident. If the lover was devoted to me as I would be to him, then there's no chance for a serious break-up argument. :)

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan View Post
    Fortunately, my "lover" is my friend. My best friend at that, so choosing isn't much of a problem for me. Yes, I would save him. I'd rather get injured or die that to get blamed if he gets injured or dies.
    lol good point but i don't have a lover. xD
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Closed Thread

Thread Information