AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst thing that has happened to you in school.

「SP」 Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2007 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Worst thing that has happened to you in school.

The worst thing that has happened to me in school is when I had been in a inspection in the JROTC program. I knew the movements and drills and everything, but my uniform was screwed up cause I meant to set the clock to wake me up at 6 AM but I screwed up and set it to 6 PM. When in the inspection, my sargeant called me out in front of the whole battlion and asked why was my uniform out of order with a megaphone straight to my ear. I was nervous and embarrassed and I explained myself while studdering. After it was all over I was the laughing stock but in the end I was laughing at myself.

What was the worst thing that has happened to you in school? O_o

"Beat it punk!" -Vegeta

Senior Member kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 12:00 AM
    Threads

the worst thing that has happened to me in school was when i went pee in kindergarten and in the first grade, both times it was the teacher's fault, the frist grade teacher was talking to another teacher and she didn't hear me call her name, the kindergarten teacher just wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, my granny (who is now dead) had to bring me clothes.
    Last edited by kaasuten; 03-08-2007 at 03:06 PM.

Be not afraid by who I am , but afraid of who You might be

I'm the world's strongest coffee candy!!

This magical bridge of hope and wonder

I've been playing to much guitar,
    I've been listening to jazz.

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

I was betrayed by a friend(may he burn in hell).

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In high school I would always get caught smoking and they would take my cigarettes.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Fainted on first day.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

The day I actually started going to one and knowing what it actually was.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

Oh! Oh! Oh! The worst thing that has ever happened to me, was when I was walking to one of my classes. I saw my crush in the hall, and he waved at me. He was with all of his friends. Anywho, I waved and smiled back. I kept on walking while doing so. But, when I turned around, I ran right into a door. All of his friends started laughing. GAH! It was so embarrising. >/ I almost tumbled over. ;-;
    Thankyou -Ookami- for the wonderful set!

~:~You did what with my dog, for how many skittles!?!~:~

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Well i was i asking this girl out and i spilled my latte on her she had to go the doctor

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Hm..Lemme see...Oh, I got one! IN third grade I was a junior cheerleader. (surprising, eh? ) Since they put the third graders on top of their pyramids, I was put on top. While we were practicing, some guys came over, including my best guy friend and some other girls. When I was lifted onto the pyramid, I lost my balance and fell backward. The girl who was supposed to catch me did catch me, but only the upper half of my body. so as I fell, my cheerleading skirt flew up and everyone saw! My face was so red and the guys were staring at me sooo hard. >///<
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

Aside from a perv pulling down my underware when I wore a skirt, I can not think of anything else! EEK!
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

My Grade 6 year was a living nightmare. Because of this teacher who obviously hated me.

Every day, I had to endure her picking on me, she never believed me when I spoke the truth and she persuaded the other teachers to do so too. We had tete-a-tete's a lot...consisting of her jabbering on and on and on about how "evil" I was, and me just staring blankly at her, listening but not caring because she said the same things over and over again innumerable times. Eventually I became an expert at looking like I was listening when I was not. She scolded me lots of times for reasons that I did not understand or were nonexistent. Until now, even if she's not my teacher anymore, I involuntarily wince when I see her.

My friends also have had nightmarish experiences of her attitude, but she picked on me the most.

She later insulted my best friend by implying that she (my best friend) was a shameless flirt in front of a couple of guys. That teacher's "evidence" was a lame argument...only because my best friend had forgotten to take off her make up after our graduation photoshoot.

She's that kind of witch. I don't wonder that she still doesn't have a husband.
    Last edited by pyre; 03-05-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: additions...

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was circle beaten, happened twice actually, once in grade 5 and again in grade 8, except they had the intention to kill me in grade 8, I was stabbed in the shoulder and stomach, and all over my scalp are scars from which my hair was torn.

I was beaten everyday, EVERY day, just for existing, people decided they didnt like me, for what reason I still do not know.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

I was bullied back on the 5th to 6th grade just because I was a transferee and I ended up getting better grades than my section's "top student", whom all the guys had a crush on. My horrible haircut didn't help one bit, and I have my mom to thank for that. I used to be smart and ugly, and equally ugly people hated me for that. Now I'm just smart. They're still ugly.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I don't know where to start.

People in elementary school thought I was weird for watching too much TV and by the time we were senior years in high school the same people made fun of me because I didn't watch TV anymore (with the excemption of anime DVDs and DVDs in general).

But in general, I guess it was usually when I fell asleep in class and teachers would scream at me to wake me up.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Junior Member ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki has much to be proud of ArashiNorimaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 07:58 AM
    Threads

Worst thing for me was the bulling i use to go through. It started when i moved to a new school. Then it fallowed me when i went to a differnt school a year later. (4th and 5th) Then in middle school, i got picked on so much. And it continued untill i had to move at the end of 9th grade. Made me kind of happy to get away from all of the morons at my old school. xD

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Worst thing was when I was sat in an assembly about anti-bullying, and this kid started punching me on the knee trying to annoy me.

Irony. anti-bullying assembly. I got bullied in the assembly. I proceeded to stand, shout, and kick the hell out of him. O_o;

That, and the worst thing besides being having to run the annual cross country run in the November storms. ><
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

the worse thing that happened to me was in 3rd year of school a new student came and he used make fun of me-being blonde and short- at the end i dyed my hair
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Raw View Post
    In high school I would always get caught smoking and they would take my cigarettes.
    You smoke?
    Wow, never knew that.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

i dont think anything i could say would match up with anything you guys have had done to you...(heh dots)
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

Junior Member Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 03:43 PM
    Threads

life is a living hell. i get picked on at school. i get screamed at, at home. the worse thing that had ever happened to me was when well its every damn day. every1 picks on me. if it wasnt for my gf i probably would commit suicide. yes i have problems but psychological help will not work for me, im beyond help now

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lemme see... I brought a game to school and then i heard a rumor that they are going to inspect our bags . I hid it in a drawer at the back of my class and soon the teachers came in . I was clean . But i forgot to take my game back home . On the next day it was gone and the teacher wanted to see me . He had my game in his hands . So someone squealed on me .
    Over-saturating since '07

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno the OutSider View Post
    life is a living hell. i get picked on at school. i get screamed at, at home. the worse thing that had ever happened to me was when well its every damn day. every1 picks on me. if it wasnt for my gf i probably would commit suicide. yes i have problems but psychological help will not work for me, im beyond help now
    I was bullied from the age of 4 up until present.

School was hell. Everyone hated me because I was (back then) quite fat, and of my hair colour and because I can't see properly. Even now people still take the mick outta me and I'm 19.

My parents don't exactly help either seeing as my dad contradicts himself to get one on top of me. O_o;

You don't have it bad mate. If you've got a girlfriend, you've got a lot to live and love living for.

-still hates school- >_<

edit

I am not intending this to be emo or trolling/flamebaiting/ any intention to start sad crap around the forum. It's just the truth. My school hated me.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 03-07-2007 at 10:02 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

I play baseball, and in the second game i started in i missed two fly balls that went out to right field, and i gave up two runs. I also kept striking out when the previous year i never missed a ball. it was pretty embarrassing and i felt incompetent.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Smokings bad Mmkay(out of south park).

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

People are allowed to smoke at my school xD We have a "smokers section" out by the dumpsters.

ANYWAYS back on topic, the worst thing that has happened to me other than the bullying was probably............. In grade 9 during gym, someone hit me in the face with a lacrosse stick by accident and it broke abit of my glasses. He was terrified because I looked like I would kill him but I calmly told him to be careful then I went to fix my glasses.

Closed Thread

Thread Information