AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ˛eRÖ{Ħęrö}

Member ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 04:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ˛eRÖ{Ħęrö}

Herers one i did today.

and heres some other from a week ago or so

----

----

----

----
    this was my first try at making a tht wierd sword lol
    ----

i dont really like this one but ill post it anyways.
    ----

----
    Comments and Critisizm welcome
    Last edited by ZeroHero; 03-02-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

I love the 1st one, 3rd one, and the 6th one ^^
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Member ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea they ok.Wish i was better tho.and thx for leaving a comment^^

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow! They all look really good to me. Looks like you know more than I do about sigs, or at least the program used to make them, lol. Quite impressive. Even the DBZ one is nice, and I'm not much of a DBZ fan anymore.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow , looks great . All of the background is nice .
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thx Both of u for the comments Much apreciated ^-^

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Real nice I have some problems with a few of the sigs though. For example, in the first Naruto one, the render seems deformed, as with the Fullmetal Alchemist one. Also, the 'White Knight' one is a bit too dark and there's alot of empty space in it, same thing with the second Naruto one. I really like the DBZ one though, and I LOVE the background for the Fullmetal Alchemist one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glad u like them,
    and yes the first render on naruto is stretched..but his feet i wanted to look deformed.the second one the render was terrible....so i tried to draw attention away from the face area(did not succed) lol,
    And thx for ur comments :-)

----------------------
    idk if this is breaking the rules on image posting...its nothing naked or anything like tht it is anime. put no nudedty so ima just put the link up..
    ------------------------------------------------------
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w..._Neji/bald.png
    ------------------------------------------------------
    it was for my friend in a game i made it as a joke couse he asked for one and it didnt turn out to bad and it was prob the quickest sig ive ever made.:-D

was bored
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-05-2007 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Merging posts

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

I like the first one the best, your sigs looks nice! yet, naruto looks a lil short n' fat o.O
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea i kno lol.
    thx for the comment

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

WOW!!!! Your work is really good! I like the latest one but you might want to change the text color because its kinda hard to see. Other then that, its great! I love them all very much!

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I like the 3rd one, it looks cool (I like DBZ). As for the backgrounds, they look nice, but I like lighter colors. I agree it's a little hard to see.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aight
    thx for the comments !

Newest
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-06-2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Merging posts

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did thise b4 the garra just forgot to upload it

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the Shadow one, although,,,,,, the wording is hard to read. Otherwise it looks quite good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea i know it is...i oculdnt decide if i wanted the text there or not so i just....idk lol but it says The Difference Between Good and Evil

Thx for the comment

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like the AMP3D one.
    Nice elements in the bg, good colouring and good size and position for the text.
    The chara looks a bit blurred though. Is that intentional or due to the quality of the source pic?
    And I think the placement of the "best" part in the text looks a bit odd.

Anyway, have fun and keep up the great work,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No idea....i think i was sick wen i made it and drowsy lol

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was wondering, if ya had a tut for the block effect you used in the naruto, dbz, and fma sigs. If so, could ya hook me up?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea i found it on deviantart.com i think...and i didnt follow it exactly lol couse i dont have all the features this guy had but i think ur Ps7 does. Heres the link to the tutorial i used http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47637143/
    Good luck
    and thx for he comments ppl!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Comments?

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Wow me likey! ^ ^
    I love the text you used for the Ghost in the Shell one it goes very well with the sig.
    Keep up the good work!
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Wow~I like them. Especially the first one and the Amp3d. Those two background looks really nice! And I like the quote from Amp3d: mess with the best, die like the rest.^^Really cool.

However, I think that you somehow, for most of the sigs, tend to 'stretch' the picture. It looks abit blur and stretched...but it's a good effort. Overall, they are good^^

Good luck experimenting and work harder nya~

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thx thx
    and yes im still a noob at it lol but ive been told like 5 itmes i missed spelt Ghost in Shell is soposed to be Ghost in the shell

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

-.Jaw drops.- Dude!! These sigs are amazing!! The only one I'm not crazy about is the second sig in your first post. No offense, but Naruto looks like one of the Lollipop Kids from the Wizard of Oz (only he's orange.)

Closed Thread

Thread Information