AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Flyff

Senior Member bladesliver1234 is an unknown quantity at this point bladesliver1234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2009 05:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Flyff

Has any one played Flyff before and i u did how do u like playing it.

Brother: Darksaget_the_3rd, sub
    Best Friends: Jadwin,Sexy Angel
    Cool Sisters: Dark-Angel,cblssms

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Yeah i played it .It was to kiddish so now im playing a different game.Much more mature.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Member Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 08:07 PM
    Threads

I remember my Flyff days. My computer is a slightly older model so it lagged often, which drove me nuts (the stories I could tell you). The Engrish and poor localization was a little annoying. The character customization was [below] average. The Cash Shop was very small, too. I say that in comparison to Maple Story, I guess. Plus, getting items needed for quests was very stingy. And the grinding (the horror!)...

But, killstealing wasn't a big problem. And while the classes were pretty slim, they did have some pretty creative ones like the Billposter and the Jester. And the flying gimmick was pretty creative, too. I loved flying!

Victim #5 chob is on a distinguished road chob's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2007 04:26 PM
    Threads

the quest system was weird cos u buy ur quest items rather than grind urself to get it. but i still like cos u can get powerlvled easily, especially those jobs/char build where it takes ages to kill one monster.

Yea the flying is a different thing compared to some other mmorpg games that i played

Closed Thread

Thread Information