AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Anjiru's Gallery 3

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

your draws are so amazing!! great works in there!! This last ones are great too!! I love the one with that wolf jumping!!!=)* The dragon is funny!!(It is a dragon right?it really looks like one!!xD)

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 06:10 PM
    Threads

I love your new pictures Anjiru, your becoming a great artest..I envy you now ;-; i still am at the beginning of the food chain sadly ;-;

If there is a gust of wind, then you know am still alive

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Quote Originally Posted by Anjiru Ookami View Post
    Awwww!!! Thanks Lady! ^^

OMG! I thought it was you!!!!!! Well I am SOOO adding you to my friends list now Lie XD

Ya, so far Jyskal seems to be losing...But just wait XD She may win lol

Heres a pic of my fursona dragon form asking if you want some of her lunch XD Isn't Jyskal sweet?
    Don't even look at the crappy background...I just had to make it cause I couldn't stand the white.

I am completely aware that the name is stupid XD But I couldn't think of anything XD
    Don't you just love Acid? He's so....Well...Nvm <<
    And even if he doesn't look thrilled...He's ecstatic XD
    Yes...He's smoking a twig XD *shot*

This is a present for my dear friend MC-Rayzer of deviantART. Of his character Kaylee Yukai <3 Aint she pretty???? I spent all day yesterday on this, and I'm very happy with how it looks.

This is a stylized tattoo....DUH XD I wanted to do a horse for like a month now...And I finally did it lol
    I need to draw more of these tattoos XD They seem to be getting alot more attention than the average picture I draw...Hmm....

This is a Baron wolf for jadeswolf's (dA) contest.
    WitchBlade is a pretty tough wolf, he usually plays a bossy and somewhat mean guy. He's kinda reserved, but if you get close to him you'll know that he's a very good and caring leader.
    Dislikes: People that don't like him, people that don't follow orders, water.
    WitchBlade (c) to me
    Baron wolves (c) to jadeswolf
    That first one made me laugh.

(I'm almost done with your pic btw)
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]
    "We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

Awww thanks! And yes, it is a dragon XD

Awww thank you Shadow ^^ And you don't have to envy me ^^; I kinda envy you XD You actually have skill in pencil coloring XD Me...I kill any picture I try to color with a colored pencil lol

Thanks Gintara ^^ And I saw the pic...I was like " FUUUUUUURRR!!! *reaches to pet*" XD

YAY FOR HELLSING FAN ART!!!!!!
    This was a piece inspired by a MSN convo lol
    Its my fursona Jyskal and Hellhound-card XD Me and my cousin agreed that if Jyskal (In all her normal weirdness) was in the second OVA something like this would happen...
    ----
    Jyskal: *Walks into the basement right as Luke is getting eaten*

Hellhound-card: ....

Jyskal: *Offers the hellhound pie*

Hellhound-card: ...*eats Jyskal*
    -----
    Ya...Don't ask what happened before we came up with that XD
    And I don't think I'm ever going to get used to drawing floppy ears XD They just look WAY too odd to me lol.
    Also...Someone said that this could be a reference for two different "breeds" of hellhound...Jyskal being a really wolf like one....And obviously theres alot of dog-like ones XD

This is a very simple drawing I did in like 40 minutes O.o;;;;; And yet...It looks good enough to upload XD
    And these guys COULD end up being characters, I have always wanted Wolf and Dragon buddies in my comic XD
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...jiruOokami.png
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 04-13-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, that looks like me and you *whimpers* when we use to pm each other *snif* what happen?!?

And you?Envy me?0.0 Thats crazy talk..I cant even make a banner with Illustrator let alone make what you can!!!Coloring is easy, yet shading is annoying but some what fun..I dont beleive you when you say you ENVY me..Thats crazy talk x3

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know what happened T_T I want to PM you again XD *Pms you*
    NO WAI!!! I do NOT talk crazy...Often XD And truly...I do XD I always envied your pencil coloring skills T_T

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have a new icon XD Yes, its muh fursona Jyskal! I feel as though I was neglecting her due to my lack of Jyskal art XD So heres my new funny Jyskie icon!

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

Awww thanks! And yes, it is a dragon XD

Awww thank you Shadow ^^ And you don't have to envy me ^^; I kinda envy you XD You actually have skill in pencil coloring XD Me...I kill any picture I try to color with a colored pencil lol

Thanks Gintara ^^ And I saw the pic...I was like " FUUUUUUURRR!!! *reaches to pet*" XD

YAY FOR HELLSING FAN ART!!!!!!
    This was a piece inspired by a MSN convo lol
    Its my fursona Jyskal and Hellhound-card XD Me and my cousin agreed that if Jyskal (In all her normal weirdness) was in the second OVA something like this would happen...
    ----
    Jyskal: *Walks into the basement right as Luke is getting eaten*

Hellhound-card: ....

Jyskal: *Offers the hellhound pie*

Hellhound-card: ...*eats Jyskal*
    -----
    Ya...Don't ask what happened before we came up with that XD
    And I don't think I'm ever going to get used to drawing floppy ears XD They just look WAY too odd to me lol.
    Also...Someone said that this could be a reference for two different "breeds" of hellhound...Jyskal being a really wolf like one....And obviously theres alot of dog-like ones XD

This is a very simple drawing I did in like 40 minutes O.o;;;;; And yet...It looks good enough to upload XD
    And these guys COULD end up being characters, I have always wanted Wolf and Dragon buddies in my comic XD
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...jiruOokami.png
    its sooo cute and funny. XD but also deadly.lol
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LMAO!! xD I loves the icon xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Danke Sakura! ^^

AWW! Thanks Shadow ^^

This is a "Slightly" new character named Cyrus, he's appeared in my first gallery here on animeforum.com once XD But he was horribly drawn and not noticed lol. I have no specific species for this guy, but he is a wolf, human, bird, fox hybrid XD; He has no role in either my comic or manga, he's basically one of those shadow characters who just appear with your fursona, or in a tutorial or an ID or something XD So in simple terms...He's just there XD
    And I am completely aware of his EXTREMELY pointy long face, thats the point XD

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Great new pics .Damn lag won't let me comment.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD Lol, thanks Bite ^^

(EDIT)

Heres a picture I've been working on and off on for a lil while XD
    ...Deer fawn and wolf pup buddies XD Ain't it cuuuuuute??????? The deer's name is Rodney... Don't ask...And the wolf's name...Freckles...Don't ask XD ...In fact...DO NOT ASK ABOUT ANYTHING! The only reason I'm even posting this is due to my lack of art to post and need to type out a slightly long description XD

Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 04-14-2007 at 05:14 PM.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lets hope they don't or do(your choice Anji) get into each other to much or there will be a new species .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD OMG! *Dies from laughter* They're both guys O________O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD OMG! *Dies from laughter* They're both guys O________O
    Still they would make a different species. .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...Not if they're both male O______________O They can't breed O.o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...Not if they're both male O______________O They can't breed O.o
    Gay dogs(don't think of that vid) and deers .

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....Well they aren't gay XD they're just best friends O___O Like those two guys you always see in bars drinking together and making bets on who can drink the most XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

xD Lmao all i heard was "Gay dogs" xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now see what you've done Bite? XD *shot for saying something odd*

LMAO!!! Omg...Those two words are getting stuck in my head XD "Gay dogs"

And this is a pic of Jyskal dreaming she is flying....Aww XD Shes soooo cute when shes happy XD And I'm gonna end up drawing alot of her, Blood Fury, and character sheets for a while sadly XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Happy place ,happy place.Ok Sorry about that dog thing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, thats so cute!I wish i was a wolf..Man, the would be awesome..Anywho xD Its a really nice pic!I love it!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD Yes...Find a happy place XD And its fine lol I was joking O___O

YA! I wanna be a wolf XD It looks so fun having paws XD

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

It seems that you are a fan of the wolfs. xD And you are pretty good at that.
    "What is life without pain?."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ya, I am a wolf lover ^_^ And thank you dearly Gene The Man ^^

And this is a sightly new character Sarius. He's the leader of the Shiefer horse herd that roams the meadows surrounding the Desolation Mountains (NOT the Desolation Peaks) in my comic The Blood Fire Chronicles. And a full painted demon horse. But for now you have to wait to see his full painted-ness XD Cause I need to work on more important things..Like...Gifts...Fan Arts...And Trades XD

And here is stage 3 of my madness XD Anubis is coming together finally XD And we see the start of a real picture appearing...

Closed Thread

Thread Information