AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Anjiru's Gallery 3

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Actually hes not Cerberus XD

Thank you Tom ^^ The shading was too fun XD

Ya I guess I could say that Ore XD

This is a Sketch of half a Tigers face. It took me about an hour, with half an hour of reading a thousand freaking tutorials on how a tigers stripes look <<

This is a dragon I've been working all night on, from like 2:12 AM to 12:30 PM XD I literally had NO sleep, and yet I feel fine! XD Its so weird XD
    Anyhoo...This has to be one of my best pictures yet...I mean c'mon...Just look at that detail in those cuts XD Or those eyes XD Well the entire picture was inspired by Nightwish' song "Wish I Had An Angel" I was going through a "MUST DRAW LYRICS!!!!!" phase XD
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Nice pics Ookami

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

no kidding! anyway i like Cerberus one a lot, i really luv the tiger and i really like the dragon! awesome job! keep it up and i hope to see more!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks ninja boi!

Umm...Hes not Cerberus ><;;;; And thank you! I'm glad that the dragon came out good!

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

Wow very nice i love it keep it up and HI!!!!
    Last edited by sakura280; 03-09-2007 at 09:15 PM.
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks ^^ and Hiya to!

This is Juraij' Character sheet, hes a Demon Horse character of mine that appears and disappears of my wolf comic The Blood Fire Chronicles. Juraij is a very strict, high and mighty kind of guy, but he also has this softer loving side that is only seen if hes around kittens XD He loves kittens lol.

Facts about Juraij

He has two Demon wings (even though at the angle you can only see one in this picture)
    He has two tails
    He has long hair on the ends of his legs right above the hoof.
    Only three of his feet have the redish color above the hoof.
    Juraij has a normal red eye, and then a yellow demon eye right above his cheek.
    He has two lightning scars that go acrossed his face, ad are visible on both sides.

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 06:10 PM
    Threads

Dang, all of them are really good..I just dont like the dragon one X.x its just that the crying part doesnt really fit in with the background and the drawling

If there is a gust of wind, then you know am still alive

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cool demon horse charecter! keep it up and i hope to see more of ur awesome art! ^.^

of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ya....I just wanted to add something to its face XD It was SOOO boring lol

Aww thanks Kitty ^^ I just love my pretty Juraij lol

This is Angel Bane's THIRD character sheet I promise this is the last one XD Here are the other two *falls over laughing like a maniac*

Oldest One: Link
    Accuracy Level: 6/10

Last One: Link
    Accuracy Level: 8/10

Angel Bane Is a teenage female wolf, she takes the Brier trait in her blood from her father, and her mother, even though her father (Blood Fury) is only half Brier Wolf. Shes a very playful, and loving wolf, and acts like the protector to her little brother Inferno Fury. Who's always getting into trouble because of his headstrong qualities. Angel Bane may be only part Brier, but she took all the Brier wolf traits, including the Demon form, and the mad rage, that she goes through when you REALLY make her mad.

This is the character sheet for my horse chary Kyoto Racer, the horse that was inspired by Soccer Mustang ^^ One of my best buds! CHECK HER OUT! SHE ROCKS!

I changed the colors slightly XD Because I can't stand those evil pure white horses that you ALWAYS see in any horse artists gallery lol

Kyoto Racer is a Energetic, funny, and very loving horse. Hes always looking for ways to make his friends and family laugh, which gave him the title of valley jester XD

This is a quick sketch of a werewolf angel. I like the blood XD

*has a strange obsession with bloody pictures* I'm such a weird girl XD

This is Flare's character sheet.

Flare is a relatively old Wolf, hes Blood Fury's best friend, and acts like Inferno Fury's teacher. He has a pretty short temper, but is a very loyal and brave fighter. So he holds the rank of Elite Guard Captain in Blood Fury's pack. And he acts like the general of an army, hes always casting orders and making himself seem even more temperamental, when really hes quite loving. Flare has a son named Risk Kill, but he and his mother left the pack. Flare is a fourth Hellhound from his mother, a fourth Brier Wolf from his father, and two fourths Gray Wolf. Risk Kill is a third fox from his mother, but mostly Wolf from Flare.

This is a tattoo design of a demon werewolf, I wanted a slightly more emotional tattoo for once XD so I did this out of rage at my Gimp which just stopped working like an hour ago <<
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 03-11-2007 at 12:04 AM.

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow 0.0 me likely xD

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nice pics

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow the new pics r awesome! keep it up and i hope to see more of these awesome pics! ^^

of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

the horse has improved, i remember the last time you drew it and everyone pestered you about the 2nd eye lol. the rest of the pics are as good as always, and even getting better. the tears should come out of the corner of the eye, angel banes getting better

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww thanks Shadow ^^ (Btw, add me on Aim lol)

Danke Ninja-boi ^^

Thanks Kitty ^^

Lol, ya, but they never understood that my Demon horse has two eyes XD And thank you ^^ But those aren't tears, its just alot of blood XD And ya, I wanted to get a new Char sheet for Angel Bane, but how do you like the paws on Flare's? I was trying to make them more natural looking lol, and not so square.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is a reference for House Kat.....the house cat I drew before XD I decided to make her a character and draw her alot lol

And this is a preview of how Risk Kill will look once I redo his Char Sheet.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nice pics^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is that all you say? XD lol jk! thanks Ninja-boi!

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have very nice toning. I like it. n_n

Reps.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww thankies Icarian ^^

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

yeah, soz the flare pic didn't load last time or i'd have commented. yeah the paws look beefier and better. and you know how i'm your biggest tatoo fan, well good job on the new one.

WOAH. the pic has just loaded of the crying wolf, when i said my bit about the tears it was for the dragon pic, its easy to see that its blood on the wolf pic. soz for the confusion. lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nah its fine XD I get over these things so very quickly lol.

And lately you guys know how I've had a strange obsession with anything strange, odd, or creepy looking? Well.....I've made something just plain scay beyond all belief XD In this picture I tried to include 3 things that make it very creepy.
    1. Rip Van Winkle's teeth (Don't shoot me Hellsing fans! I'm not a bad person! I'm just young and foolish!)
    2. Gaara's crazed eyes (If you take that as the fact that I like Naruto I'll rip your brain out and feed it to the zombies << I DESPISE Naruto with every bone and cell in my body <<)
    3. The chesire cats odd-ness (Please....I do know that I'm insane...You don't have to tell me 54 times!)

And now I shall lovingly entitle this drawing "Evil creepy thing"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

WTH??? is wrong with that cat ,wolf ,something.Anyway nice job

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I told you guys.....Its a mutant evil creepy THING! XD

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anjiru Ookami View Post
    Wow third gallery lol,
    Old gallery: http://animeforum.com/showthread.php...07#post1609807
    Ok, this is my main gallery for all my art, but if you would like to check out my art on DA (Deviant art) or SA (Sheezy art) then the links are in my Blog.

Ok, this is just a test for a new type of coloring called "Anjiru knows layers now" lol. And if you think that I drew this because I was in a bad mood....your right XD When I drew this I was freaking angry << Don't know why you ppl care...but....hay lol

wow that work is ace! good job, its really faaaarrrr ouuuuutttttt maaaaaaan!

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*put paws up* there all good!!And am on aim right now so...Yeah x3

Closed Thread

Thread Information