AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Salutations, fellow Anime freaks! lolz

Junior Member InabikariAme is infamous around these parts InabikariAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 08:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Salutations, fellow Anime freaks! lolz

Hi ppl! Im sorta new here and just figured out how to upload an Image to ur siggy. Ive been on other forum sites, so i no pretty much all the rules. And i read the rules here. I like Naruto so if anyone wants 2 b my friend, just PM me. Ill b glad 2 . also, if anyone has a problem with my sig, just tell me to get rid of wat u want so it will b suitable for little kids. and Actually, im just 11... 13 is my lucky number. i like the color black and i like the mix of black and red. If anyone plays Runescape, just tell me.i dont play it much, but i occasionally do... well, hello everyone! its great to be here!!!

Ahh yeah... Good times...
    As you can c, Im A Naruto Fan ^^

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Hello Welcome to Animeforum.I hope you have lots of fun here.Follow the rules(yes i know you know them pretty well but its mandatory to say it just kidding) don't spam and PM me if you need anything at all
    *hands a cookie enjoy*^_^
    ~shougo~
    P.S its great that you like Naruto i like Naruto a lot too.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Have fun here and if you need anything just ask the MODS (moderators). They can help you with anything. And some of the other members can as well. And I don't think you need to worry about you sig. Other members have worse things in thiers. lol. Wow. You're only 11. I wasn't really into anime until about 4 years ago. And I was 12. Well, follow the rules!

PM me if you need anything.
    Last edited by Sachiko-Chan; 03-02-2007 at 08:31 AM. Reason: i'm a ditz and forgot something. =^.^=
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like cookies! *eats* lol thnx!
    ahh yeah... nice 2 meet u guys 2 ^^
    yeah, i no others have WAY worse... some r just plain ccreepy...

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes...they do....*shivers* lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have u heard of Kodocha? i think theres only like, 2 episodes, but its really, really funny!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes! My friends has a DVD of it. She loves it! I saw it once. it's very cute. hey, arent' you in school right now?

Senior Member moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 07:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

Salutations !

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, but there was a snow day ^^ I love New England weather!

ahhh yeah...

and konichiwa moon_phase!

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

hello!!!! welcome to AF!!!
    if you have any questions, feel free to pm me or ask the mods!!!
    lastly, follow the rules around here!!!
    well then, i'll see you around!!!
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome, I hope you have a good time here.

-Fang-
    I am, I am, I am.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome, I actually was 11 when I started to get into anime (though I didn't know it was called anime at the time ). I remember watching shows like Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Thundercats, and Transformers: Beast Wars.

Member Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis has a reputation beyond repute Axis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 01:10 AM
    Threads

Black isn't a color, but I'll welcome ya anyway

Welcome!

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

Hey welcome to AF
    PM me if you feel like it
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Ay what up.....welcome to the forum and all that......have fun and feel free ta hit me up PM status if talk naruto or whatever...

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thnx everyone!! i like AF a lot!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well
    PM me if you have any questions. I'm here on and off all day, most every day.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

Hail and welcome to AF.hope you have a good time!
    PM me if you need some help
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

Senior Member Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2007 10:26 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the best anime site! Stay active and have fun!!

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
    Take a look at those rules for good measure.
    Learn to respect all those around you.
    Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
    And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

Hello and welcome to AF.
    Feel free to PM me anytime you want........

See yeh.

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to Anime Forum.
    Post often, Follow the rules, and have fun here.
    If you ever need help, want to talk, or want to join my family just PM me.

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

have fun and see you around- pm if you need a mate your always welcome
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Closed Thread

Thread Information