AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is your opinion on the Fullmetal alchemist movie?

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

I liked the movie. And I think it would be impossible to wrap up the stories of everyone in a single movie. And I like the fact that they didn't go overboard with obvious expectations (Having Ed and Winry kiss, or Ed getting his body back, or even Mustang and Hawkeye getting together) I also thought it was good that they killed off many characters, because most of them were living on borrowed time anyways (Hoenheim, Wrath, Alphonse H, Izumi.) In a sense, I think the movie is good enough. I really hope they don't make a second one, unless it is baised off an entirely new storyline and set of characters. And for that to happen there would need to be a new series. (Spinoff?) Good opening and ending theme. Alright story. The only way I think they could make another movie is if Alphonse and Ed were on opposite sides of the gate... I think it would make for an interesting OVA.

"Be thou for the people..."

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    Threads

Hmmm I didn't really like the movie.
    It had good parts but as a whole, it was all over the place.
    The ending could have been so much better.
    I suppose it coule have been worse as well.
    Still a completely rad series.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

The movie was ok. the ending was kinda expected and gluttony was kinda scary.i thought he was some kind of mutated worm or something... LOL
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Member [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

I liked the movie and I like the ending too, but i hope they do make another movie though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We should not shed tears
    for that will serve as a defeat of our bodies to our hearts.
    It is then nothing more than proof
    for it to be said that our hearts are things
    beyond our ability to control.

Member Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 08:34 AM
    Threads

Yeah i thought it was awesome, i just wished that everything worked out!! and that Ed didn't have to go back to the alternative world.

Regards,

Arculon

Member Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 03:19 AM
    Threads

I liked the movie, but even though they wrapped up the series nicely i can not help but feel like something was forgotten. It feels like the series was just to short for what could have been a much more detailed and longer running series.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Um...there was already a thread for this...O.o;;;

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=56715
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I thought the movie was awesome, I loved it. But, the end was like a huge cliffhanger. lol. Then again, that's FMA for you. It was really thrilling and emotional when Edward and Alphonse met back up.
    It's sad because I loved it when they were all together in the series (like Ed, Al, Roy, Winry, etc.) and then they seperated. ;.; There was a little funny part where Roy was helping Ed on the blimp or w/e and my phone went off. The ringtone sounded like it was background music, just too hyper for the moment. xD It was hilarious.
    Well, yeah... I'm done now. ^_^

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

Well I think FMA movie was the best anime series related movie I've seen.... (Well I haven't seen so many) I didn't like the ending so much but it was ok... It still fitted to the storie....

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Senior Member Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish I had a Wii

I liked it but the ending was sad they can't go back home anymore.

Senior Member Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait's Avatar
    Shocked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2009 12:40 AM
    Threads

i havent had the chance to see it yet, how much does it cost? i want to see it so bad

Member Kiran will become famous soon enough Kiran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 10:22 PM
    Threads

I really liked it, ending was a bit of a surprise for me, for them to separate from their other world into a new one, i liked it, sad though..

-- but to see a rainbow, you gotta get through the rain.

Member Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:55 PM
    Threads

The movie was great. But I didn't like the ending, Poor Winry.

Banned Forum / Chat Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 04:56 PM
    Threads

i enjoyed it but i belive they should have ended it in the alchemy world instead of ours ending theme was very good (L'Arc~en~ciel - Lost Heaven)
    There not going to make another movie.

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

I didn't like the ending...I wanted Winry to end up with Ed darn it! XP I like how the brothers ended up together yes... But it would have been nicer if they all ended up in the same...world I guess you would call it?
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Banned Forum / Chat RickywarZ is on a distinguished road RickywarZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 06:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2140-3237-1618-6103

i just love that movie

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information