AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Which Devil Fruit power would you pick?

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Which Devil Fruit power would you pick?

Kind of explantory. I would choose the Hie Hie no Mi. There's no particular reason, but after I watched Aokiji freeze a huge swath of the ocean (and a Sea King in it), I was just fascinated.

But I'm guessing any Logia power might be able to have this degree of power.

Wapol's Baku Baku no Mi takes a close second place though.
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

Member Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger is a glorious beacon of light Gold_Roger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 08:07 PM
    Threads

I would chose Eneru's Goro Goro Fruit. I don't like Eneru but I would love to control lightning.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

Exclamation 1ps4ever

i choose the fruit can manipulate wind (i forget the name)...
    i can control wind like as i want, hehe..
    ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information