AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: WoW and Twisting Nether

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How do I create a test account? I feel retarded.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

hey was anyone there when highlord krull pwned if?
    i dont know i wasnt there but i heard that he would spawn some sort of fiery hound dogs from his foot steps and killed the king o.o

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

the PTR requests probably isn't working because of how many people are trying to get premades. i would say forget it, lol. it's been up for about a week or two now, so i expect it won't be up for too much longer.

as for you guza, i have no idea what you're talking about.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nickinerdface View Post
    the PTR requests probably isn't working because of how many people are trying to get premades. i would say forget it, lol. it's been up for about a week or two now, so i expect it won't be up for too much longer.

as for you guza, i have no idea what you're talking about.

you havent heard of highlord kruul? this guy is like the burning legions main boss after kazzak steps down i guess, heres a link i found
    http://www.purepwnage.com/forums/lof...om/t46757.html

that should have a little more info on it, and im suprised, hes this npc definitly elite and has golems by his side and infernal hounds from his footsteps and there like lvl 60 i believe its an insane monster

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I still don't know what you're talking about, and I don't really care.

I hit 50 yesterday. Or the day before. One of those days.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you serious im not making it up, heres a pic of the monster

http://pilotti.kuopio.fi/~artop/wow/kruul.png

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is there anyone out there who wants to run me through Maraudon, Sunken Temple or Black Rock Depths? I'll pay you like 5-10 gold!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OH MY GOD GUYS I FOUND THE TINY EMERALD WHELPLING!

but... kinda want ti play withit!

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i haven't heard about kruul coming and wrecking faces in ironforge. are you sure this is the same server? i'm pretty sure they would have been talking about it in trade for days. o_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha I forgot how long ago it was but i think it was when the expansion first came out and kruul came and wiped out everyone on every server at the same time nearly with his two hit shadowbolt and insane buffs, haha but i really havent played since late feburary unforunitally, due to my deployment D: but ill be back by september

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i'm sure aaron or mike would know EXPLETIVE* then.

but yeah. i'm getting tired of people saying "preists are useless" when i'm in groups... so i'm doing useless quests

* THE MAN IS CENSORING THE BROTHA
    Last edited by Daenerys; 07-31-2007 at 02:05 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i definitely don't know then! i was running around elywnn forest at the time and being mauled down by mangy wolves and brown forest bears.

on a different note...
    aaron, phillip, mike, john, and myself ran shadow labs last night. i took screenshots. follow this link to see us in action! also, i obtained my very own white war talbuk yesterday, thanks to john!
    Last edited by nickinerdface; 07-31-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickinerdface View Post
    i definitely don't know then! i was running around elywnn forest at the time and being mauled down by mangy wolves and brown forest bears.
    rotf. that sounds so cute.

and btw, partying up with 3 pallys is a lame idea. especially when one is egotistical "pallys never heal, they dont have spells for it." rotf

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

okay.

okay. okay.

so. these two preists invite me to run sunken temple. and then they change it to zenfarkarkrkarllkk or whatever. and im like "no im not running that." and so they keep bugging me and im like "ok fine."

so it's three preists in a group and some other guy. so.. the group leader says "aies, you heal, since you have less mana." ...WRONG.

Not only was I the highest level, 50. But I had the most mana. Also, they were 47 and 47. I had spells they hadn't even heard of, and ... neither of them had MINDFLAY. Mindflay in my opinion is essential. Shadow Word Pain, *If I'm in a group, vampuric embrace and vampuric touch* then mind blast, then mind flay until they die. Which is usually not too long after that.

Anyway. They began to call me a noob because I wasn't healing specced. WAIT A SECOND... they were both Shadow as well. I told them that if they thought they could do more dps damage than I could that they were crazy, and I wasn't going to group with noobs. I swear to god.

HEALING PEOPLE SUCK!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

If they were shadow specced, they would have had mind flay and shadow word pain.

I'm not sure about this story.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

paladins are idiots.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    If they were shadow specced, they would have had mind flay and shadow word pain.

I'm not sure about this story.
    they didn't buy it. they said it was dumb so they didn't buy it

i think i bought mine, but i didn't use it until mike was like "WTH USE MIND FLAY" and then i was like wtc ok. OMG!!!! IT IS AWSUM.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 08-06-2007 at 07:27 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Goodbye Redemption
    Last edited by Daenerys; 04-23-2008 at 11:20 AM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I considered it, and I feel the guild wasn't getting enough interest, so it's been disbanded, and we no longer are an official guild of the site.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

someone randomly gave me rep from this thread, so thank you!

in other news... GOODBYE REDEMPTION. /cry

time to update your signature, aaron.
    Last edited by nickinerdface; 08-08-2007 at 06:29 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i gave you rep awhile ago, i dont think it was me this time though

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Now everyone transfer to Frostmane, because my guild needs mages.

I'm becoming insane benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2014 10:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nickinerdface
    paladins suck.
    ...That hurts! Just cuz we wear a dress doesnt make us gay!

(I dont play wow anymore thou)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now everyone transfer to Frostmane, because my guild needs mages.
    because our guild is composed of nothing else but magi.

...That hurts! Just cuz we wear a dress doesnt make us gay!
    i play a paladin. i was just being funny. :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what do yall think about the new expansion, the lvl 80 cap, and the new deathknight, theres a few new other stuff as well that i cant recall at the time, but i think itll be interesting

Closed Thread

Thread Information