AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Maru's Fanny Art

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Maru's Fanny Art

Ok, since a certain someone nagged me to death (I luff you <33) Im finally opening a fan art thread. Since Im lazy, Im going to attach everything (it frees up my image hosting space)
    First is an entry for a contest at studiogibberish.com for a VED fan art contest. We had to use one VED character and use them in a Vday theme. I choose Deek, whos a big yaoi fan. I tried to keep the look and feel of the comic, thus the results. My entry won first place.

The first is the inked sketch, the second is the colored version (done in PS)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	entry.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	14597   Click image for larger version

Name:	yaoi.jpg‎
Views:	56
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	14598  

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

(Whistles innocently)

Nice Maru. This is the one you mentioned in your Blog, right? I like it, though I have the urge to maim the fangirl...but that's natural. The coloring is done well.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

Ooohh, they're so adorable!! I really like them, I'm glad you opened a fan art thread.

I also really like the coloring. I can't wait to see more. ^^
    Thankyou -Ookami- for the wonderful set!

~:~You did what with my dog, for how many skittles!?!~:~

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

...Fanny Art? Well, this will be the most interesting thread I've seen today...

Nice job Maru. Alot of people get the impression that they can do little cartoony, kiddy looking comic people, but it is actually harder than it looks. So Kudos to you. Nice coloring also...It's smooth. My only problem is...yaoi...(crawls to corner of the room and rocks on the ground slowly)

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

wonderful job. the coloring is beautirul. and naruto and sasuke are so cute!!! lol <3
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Good work but where did you get that name for the tread.??

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im big with typos =/
    As for the name...Im not sure. But, its there =)

Ok, two more (both old). The first being Reiko from Real Bout High School. Notice the 2002 date. I colored it with color pencils, doing her hair first, so the peach smudged with the black-thus the odd coloring around her eyes -__-
    The second I did about a year ago. Its what-her-face from Angel/Dust. Colored in PS (and was the first time I had colored in PS too)

Name:	Covered_by_Kisaragi_Zeet.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	523.1 KB
ID:	14605  
    Attached Images  

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im big with typos =/

Ok, two more (both old). The first being Reiko from Real Bout High School. Notice the 2002 date. I colored it with color pencils, doing her hair first, so the peach smudged with the black-thus the odd coloring around her eyes -__-
    The second I did about a year ago. Its what-her-face from Angel/Dust. Colored in PS (and was the first time I had colored in PS too)
    I just love your thumbnail in that one. It's really good. even though it doesn't have much colors, I love the way it's drawn. Good work

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Im big with typos =/

Nice ones maru .

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I just noticed the Angel/Dust didnt go through...well, here it is again, with the original sketch (as you can see, I never botered to ink it or clean it up, I just colored over the sketch X3)
    EDIT: ok, for some reason, the colored verson refuses to attact properly. I'll see if I can fix it or something...

Name:	duckysketch.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	420.4 KB
ID:	14621  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-01-2007 at 12:26 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is she from an anime or just out of the mind(If so think I saw her somewhere)

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Shes from a manga called Angel/Dust. Im not sure if they ever made an anime of it

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shes from a manga called Angel/Dust. Im not sure if they ever made an anime of it
    I knew it. i have seen that(ad) in newtpe magazine.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

wow. too cute! you are amazing! your proportions are great! I have so much trouble with that. I'm no good at arms or hands...feet give me trouble too. but your art is still great!!!
    Sig made by the lovely: Nespa

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."
    - Kurogane ( Resiervoir Chronicle)

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

The first one is so adorable and the coloured version is awesome but its the other two that are too good they are very well sketched*runs off to read the manga*^_^
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Closed Thread

Thread Information