AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: genji

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 01:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default genji

who's played genji.
    thinking of you wherever you are

we pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend,
    now i will step forward to realize this wish

and who knows,
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun

there are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Genji: Days of The Blade is NOT a good game. 2 out of 5 from XPlay and 4.0 out of 10.0 from Game Informer.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hecticmaniac View Post
    Genji: Days of The Blade is NOT a good game. 2 out of 5 from XPlay and 4.0 out of 10.0 from Game Informer.
    Don't trust X-Play or Game Informer. I don't care if they are "Experts." Most of the time, their reviews won't agree with what you think.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    Don't trust X-Play or Game Informer. I don't care if they are "Experts." Most of the time, their reviews won't agree with what you think.
    I've actually been very happy with most of Game Informer's reviews. They tend to be right on the money in the 6 years I've been reading them.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist is infamous around these parts full metal alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my bad its genji, dawn of the samurai, and if you have played it, then you would think its good, i did and i love it, ive played ruffly about 30 hours now, so its fun, keeps me entertained.

and who knows,

there are many worlds,
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

bestest freind in the whole world, universe, and watever else there is. Midnight's Twilight

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

I'm stuck on it T_T.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wat part are you stuck on ive beaten it twice now.

and who knows,

there are many worlds,
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The bit you fight that dragon lion or something and i don't want to go all through those monsters again.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wat chapter is it in, , describe it.

and who knows,

there are many worlds,
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

Member ~kloud~ is a glorious beacon of light ~kloud~ is a glorious beacon of light ~kloud~ is a glorious beacon of light ~kloud~ is a glorious beacon of light ~kloud~ is a glorious beacon of light ~kloud~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 06:24 AM
    Threads

er is that the game with the ninja and the big red ninja dudes that find some stuff that lets you slow down time couse if it is that game was cool,

8/10

Hay i cant spell so just relax and try to read it OK

GOT TO KNOW ME

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nope. but shinobi dog, if your talking about the part where you fight that giant thing with the claws.( its at the temple and there are little kids running around in this kinda garden thing) then wat you do is you stop time with your amahagane then when he is about to get close enough you push r1 again then push sqaure when it says to. then you start beating the crud out of him, and wait till itcharges up and you do it again till he dies.

btw its eaiser with benkai cause he's stronger and sometimes stops monsters from striking when he does

and who knows,

there are many worlds,
    one sky one destiny

my family:
    brother dark nightmare

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by full metal alchemist View Post
    nope. but shinobi dog, if your talking about the part where you fight that giant thing with the claws.( its at the temple and there are little kids running around in this kinda garden thing) then wat you do is you stop time with your amahagane then when he is about to get close enough you push r1 again then push sqaure when it says to. then you start beating the crud out of him, and wait till itcharges up and you do it again till he dies.

btw its eaiser with benkai cause he's stronger and sometimes stops monsters from striking when he does
    But isn't he slow in speed

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

seems like a love/hate game. maby like the dynasty warriors games.
    they get crap reviews, but that never stops the fans from enjoying it more then they would on most other games

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Member Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2009 02:35 PM
    Threads

iv played genji.This game is really cool.It has a nice graphics and intense samurai intense action.overall this game is really good.The only problem with this game is too short.I hope in genji 2 will be much longer.If we thought genji 1 was good in ps2 just imagine the power and intense action that we still have yet to seen in ps3 when genji 2 comes out.

Signature created by Dragonshaz

Closed Thread

Thread Information