AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: The Sleep Over (Part one)

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Naruto Fanfiction: The Sleep Over (Part one)

Ok, I'll tell you all this right now.I never wrote a fanfiction on here..(But i have wrote fanfic's!) So, if your going to chew me out.Go a head, just be nice about it ;_;

.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.The Sleep Over.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.0.o
    .o.0.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.
    Part 1.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.0.o.

Its just another day in konoha, or is it?Team 7 just came back from a C rank mission.They had to pick weeds out of a old ladys backward.And like all ways, Naruto just had to make the job more harder then it is by trying to be better then Sasuke..And the only way to do that was to pick weeds faster then Sasuke..Naruto picked the weeds + the plants the woman was growing.The old lady got angry at Naruto for picking her plants out..She grabed her walking stick and started hitting Naruto in the head with it..In other words, Naruto was getting beat up by a old lady..Naruto was happy once Kakashi came back to mark a pass or no pass grade on their mission..After that was all said and done.Naruto,Sakura, and Sasuke were walking through out the town..

"Ow, my head still hurts from that old lady..She really know's how to use that sick of hers!" compalined Naruto as he rubbed his head over and over.

"You shoulded have tried to be better then Sasuke, you couldnt never beat Sasuke at any thing!" Sakura spoke as she looked at Sasuke..

"Your such a loser Naruto" said Sasuke calmly putting his hands in his pockets.

"You just wait Sasuke!Your going to mess up one day and am going to have to be the hero and save your butt!Then we will see who is the REAL loser!" Naruto said with a snap as he glared at Sasuke.

Sakura let out a sigh as she though in her mind 'Here we go again..'

Just the moment Sakura though about Sasuke and Naruto fightting again.Ino appeared right around the corner..She looked around, then she looked at Sakura..She frowned then ran up to her igroning Sasuke and Naruto..

"Hey, Sakura.." Ino said in a snop way.She placed her right hand on her hip as she hold a card in her left hand.

"Hey Ino" Sakura answered in the same tone of voice.."What do you want?" She asked as she crossed her arms

Ino gave Sakura the card then spoke "Its a invitation to my sleep over.." She said as she tone of voice turned sweet then angry again "You should be greatful!You and your over sized forehead!"

Sakura toke the card then frowned at Ino "Thank you Ino...Ino, who will be coming beside me?" she asked in wonder

"You'll see..Oh, and here is another invitation..So you can pick pick another girl to come.." Ino said as she handed Sakura the other card. "Well, i have to go past out the other invitation, see you at the party Sakura!" She said as she ran off in the opposite direction.

Sakura looked at the two cards in her hand..Then opened one of them..Naruto ran behind Sakura to see what it said but she then closed it and looked angry at Naruto.

"Naruto!Get away!" yelled Sakura

"Aw, but i want to see what the card says!!" naruto answer in a whiney tone of voice

"Will, forget it Naruto!" Sakura said as she clenched her hand in to a fist and waved it to Naruto

"Will, am going home.." Sasuke said as she started walking away.

Naruto snorted at Sasuke then looked back at Sakura "But-But Sakura-Chan!"

"No Naruto!Forget it!Am leaving too, i have to ask another girl to come with me to the sleep over any ways" Sakura said as she started walking away.Leaving Naruto alone.

"Fine!I'll just have to fine out what that card says on my own!!Wait...Did Ino say it was a sleep over?" Naruto grined "Maybe, just maybe...I wonder what Shikamarau and Sasuke are doing tonight..Maybe even Gaara.." Naruto laughed evilly as he started after Sakura.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, i know its really short but its some thing..Am going to write more if people like it >.< So dont kill me!!

*~Plz comment~*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by ~Shadow~Wolf~; 02-20-2007 at 07:20 PM.

If there is a gust of wind, then you know am still alive

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

I didn't even read and I know it was good(I couldn't its really late where I am).

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

x3 Thanx Bttr, but am going to write more if people like it x33 So am hoping its good
    Last edited by ~Shadow~Wolf~; 02-20-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow~Wolf~ View Post
    x3 Thanx Bttr, but am going to right more if people like it x33 So am hoping its good
    Glad to be of service.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bttr View Post
    Glad to be of service.
    Am glad your in service x3

Junior Member god_that_failed is on a distinguished road god_that_failed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 11:08 PM
    Threads

It cought my attention(then again, anything related to Naruto can catch my attention). I have only one suggestion for the next entry, polish up the spelling a little, it's kinda messy.

Other than that, it's good! I look forward to another entry!

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

I agree with the others, it is very good! I will also look forward to reading more of this!! ^^
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i also look forward to the next, i like reading fanfics about naruto. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ty every one ^_^ I'll take your guys advice and use it for the next chapater!!

And the next charapter is out!!Hope you guys/girls like it
    Last edited by ~Shadow~Wolf~; 04-05-2007 at 04:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information