AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: why does the world have to be so cruel

Junior Member ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2007 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile why does the world have to be so cruel

i posted this thread after someone said something very offensive to me! i try to not whine about everything!but if some one says something bad or rude to me i will cry or whine for a second but afterwards i will beat the crap out of whoever said it! i'm new so please at least be halfway nice!why does the world have to be so cruel!
    Punk
    Preppy

Prunk(1%Preppy,99%Punk)

Junior Member ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~ is infamous around these parts ~*TexanTears*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2007 09:34 PM
    Threads

i'm replying to my own thread cuz i for got to say sumtin

Why does everyone always mean to the new kids(me)
    Punk
    Preppy

Prunk(1%Preppy,99%Punk)

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The world isn't cruel if you follow the rules. I pretty sure a thread like this is against the rules. So yes, right now, I will be mean and say, get over it, its just the internet, who cares what someone you don't know says to you, and read the rules before posting something like this.
    Edit: Double posting is against the rules too.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 10:01 PM
    Threads

Let me explain this to you really clear.

We do not allow this type of topic in this forum. I told you this before. No one is picking on you for being new. It is because you fail to read the rules.

And you might be new to this site, but your not new to message boards. No sooner than I closed down your last topic, you send me a sarcastic sorry personal message telling me that you can start any topc you want to.

You might want to think a little more next time before you send a mod a private message like that.

My gift to you today is some bad rep for the nice private message.
    Bean

Closed Thread

Thread Information