AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ginga Densetsu Weed

Senior Member Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 08:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Where I belong, at the side of Master Xulchibara...
    Threads

Default Ginga Densetsu Weed

Ginga Densetsu Weed, it's the story of Weed, the son of The Ohu leader, Gin. Gin is from the original series Ginga Nagareboshi Gin which was the story of him growing up to defeat a demon bear with other packs of dogs, after the bear was killed...he established a place, paradise for dogs...but- Paradise never lasts.

Not to long after, a monster attacked paradise, Kaibutsu....Kaibutsu was killing off everybody so Smith, a commander of Ohu was order to take Sakura [Weed's Mother] Away from the danger because she was carrying Gin's puppies.

6th months later, we find that Weed has been born and Sakura has fallen Ill. He tries to feed his mother and do his best but he can't help her and she ends up passing away. Her last request was for Weed to go to Ohu. Smith, the one who had taken Sakura swore to do as much and there the journey started...Smith, Weed, and GB go out to kill this monster that threatens their paradise and find Gin, Weed's father...whom Weed has never seen.

For those of you that have seen this anime, what do you think of it? Who are your favorite dogs? And which dogs do you think should have lived...?
    Last edited by Helena Valentine; 02-17-2007 at 03:47 PM.
    .:|Xulchibara, all my love.<3|:.

Member AmberHeart is on a distinguished road AmberHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 11:38 PM
    Threads

I LOVE That show! Weed is so cool! My favorite is probably Jerome..he just seems so cool. They are dogs, but the plot is good and It's a great show!

Junior Member eternalxsnow is on a distinguished road eternalxsnow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

never herd of it but sounds interesting =D
    (>_<')

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

I love this show, it is so good and the prequal to this show, Ginga Negareboshi Gin, is too. It's interesting how the shows are focused around the dogs and what they have to go through to survive. If I had to choose one as a favorite I would have to say Weed, I would love to have a dog like him.

Closed Thread

Thread Information