AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guild wars

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Guild wars

What is the game Guild wars like I was thinking of getting it..

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

It's about choosing a class, being two but the other is more of a supportive role.

You do story progressions MMO-persistently in zones with other players and there is alot of "battlefields", warzones you can fight in with groups of players against other groups, PvP.

I use't to play it. It was a good game got many good memories of it.

Check out their website for a better perspective, shouldn't be asking here...
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

It's a good game^_^.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have Factions and personly it became too laggy.. I'm hoping it'll clear up though.

I liked it though, out of the towns.

I have a question as well, what else does the original have that Factions doesn't? Maybe I'm getting a smaller piece of a big pie without knowing so.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

I never played it my self. but a friend of mine keep saying that i must tray it he says that its one of his best games.but i don't like mmo very much(ok they are fun wen i have nothing to do).
    Last edited by Itachi22; 02-27-2007 at 10:51 AM.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Junior Member warheart_1560 is on a distinguished road warheart_1560's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 04:36 AM
    Threads

It is a decent game. Especially if you can't afford to play WoW.

Junior Member joeychan is on a distinguished road joeychan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2007 05:24 AM
    Threads

I LOVE the game!!! You can do SOOOO much stuff on it! And work with other people on quests that are always helpful! Only problem with it is that it's addictive. When me and my ex broke up I was more sad about losing the access to GuildWars :P
    Rad!

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

I played it just for a little bit... it was ok, but it didn't have the massive world feeling of full on MMOs... and it felt a lot like Diablo II which should have made it really fun to play but it didn't really seem to have the addictive item drops and interesting story that Diablo II had, it seemed like in Guild Wars all enemies ever dropped was junk and the story didn't seem interesting at all... I guess maybe the game could get more interesting when your further into it but it didn't convince me to stay that long.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

I got the game and it ROCKS^_^

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is a pretty sweet game, I think it is one of the better games of 06 and buying it is not a stupid idea.
    -TWM-

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I dislike guild wars. Grant it, it's free, but thats all it has going for it.

It's pretty small compaired to most other MMORPG's. In addition, it's luster is short lived. This game only lasts about a month before it gets boring and dull.

This is the MMORPG you play when you want to take a break from WoW, Final Fantasy 11, Everquest, or whatever other MMO you're playing seriously.

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

This game is one of the best games I have ever played, mostly because I had a great guild and i really loved the Guild vs Guild and PvP. I had a great time with it. But like sbd. said before its addictive and if somebody would offer me to decide if I ever started to play the game or to keep my time I would probably... choose to play the game because it's freaking awesome^^
    But I became inactive because I came to US for a year...so I had other things to do than playing video games.
    All in all just a great game and I would recommend it to everyone.
    Last edited by Mr. Hat-and-Clogs; 03-08-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Junior Member The_Mother is on a distinguished road The_Mother's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

well i cant say anything else then it is a AWSOME game...
    cant see why you shouldent go get it ASAP...

Senior Member Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind has a reputation beyond repute Psychicmind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

Guild Wars was great when I first got it, but I think I played it too much at first. It has now gotten boring for me. I do play it every now-and-then when I can't think of anything else to do, though.

Junior Member Ralral is on a distinguished road Ralral's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 07:01 PM
    Threads

im pretty addicted to it. I have Prophecies and Factions, working on getting nightfall.

Junior Member Zanpakutou no Sephiroth is on a distinguished road Zanpakutou no Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 05:33 AM
    Threads

GW rocks. Like it or not. If you hate the game because it's free of monthly payments and think it stinks because of that, well, then burn.
    Tastes arent the same but you cant say GW is a bad game. It's actually very good. You just gotta get the hang of it.

Only thing I dislike about it is the lvl20 cap.
    I am Sephiroth. I stole Ichigos zanpakutou. I performed Crossfusion with Forte, giving me amazing pwnage powers, like spraying my DarkVulcan all over the world just to hit you. I also absorbed the Grim Reaper, taking over her work. Die.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I played it for like 2 weeks? It's a good game if you don't wanna pay much for it, and I like games with quests and such like GW (and WoW) has... the class system is funny since you're like 70% your main class and 30% of the other class you choose. >.> Complicated? XD
    But I quit because I was doing a quest for sooooo long and then died >>; I know, I'm not a patient person. That wasn't the only reason I quit though, I didn't have much time to play it and I was still stuck at some other MMO I was playing.
    But GW IS fun.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I'm gonna get guild wars soon. So I take it it's good lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information