AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my fairytale

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Default my fairytale

my fairytale

a dream
    where i live

a nightmare
    where i suffer

a wish in the form of thoughts
    a yearning that can never be subsided

visions that continue to haunt me

and superficial desires that break me

my fairytale is you
    and you alone

you bring me hope when i'm shrouded in despair
    you show me sympathy when problems arise

you became my fairytale

a dream that i lived on on my heart

you were my prince

who saved me from anyone who tried to harm me

you were my life

and you became my nightmare

the day that i longed to see
    became the day that i fear

my fairytale

it ended

i thought that i would find a new fairytale

but i never did

because

you

still are

my fairytale

----------

"I LOVE BellZ!!!!"
    ----------
    “This fairytale is supposed to end with you dying and me crying…
    …but the fairytale ended the other way around…
    …with me dying and you crying.”

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

It's so deep. I like the emotion in it. This would have to be my favorite poem from you. Keep up the awesome work! =)

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks!! im happy that you liked it!!!!

----------

"I LOVE BellZ!!!!"
    ----------

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Thats a good poem Danie-chan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you!!!!!

----------

"I LOVE BellZ!!!!"
    ----------

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like it,too....so much.....
    And you are so good at it ,but it seems to me that you are heartbroken......

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I have some criticism and its one i find quite common so don't think i'm picking on you or anything. It is simply that the poet is too didactic. You are telling me how you feel but you don't show it to me. Poetry, in my mind, should be something ephemeral outside the reach of lazy hands with their noumenon-waxed fingers like sea weed grasping at fluttering fish. To declare one's thoughts and emotions is something wholy different from painting them. If one realies to much on the declaration poetry becomes nothing more then prose lacking grammar. But poetry is not that, and should never be that. By reading your poem, its obvious what your saying, in fact I don't have to think about it, its spelled out in black and white (technically gold and blue but who's counting?). You should try righting to not be heard. For the words gain in this a universaility of meaning but also an intimate specificness. Sure, the heartbroken forlorn sigh is easily heard but what more of its currents can be explored unless we stretch the bounderies of what can be called rational? or better yet, cast off such foolishness?

Sorry if that got a bit rantish. But its something i think you could work on. Sorry.

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Luzifer; 02-24-2007 at 02:38 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information