AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?

Senior Member Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 03:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish I had a Wii

Default What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?

The weirdest for me is when my mom made me some lunch it smelled like rotting decay and I ate some of it I was in the hospital for a week.That was the weirdest thing I have ever done but the weird part is I like it.Yet I was in a hospital so why did I like.Weird

Junior Member Evangelist16 is on a distinguished road Evangelist16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 09:06 PM
    Threads

The weirdest thing I ever did was when I was in Year 9 or 10 and I was walking home through the park with my three siblings and these kids were giving us crap. So when we were far enough, I got a little excited and mooned them. That was weird because I never usually did that. I'm glad no adults saw me do that because then I would have gotten in trouble for indecent exposure.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuke Shodaime View Post
    The weirdest for me is when my mom made me some lunch it smelled like rotting decay and I ate some of it I was in the hospital for a week.That was the weirdest thing I have ever done but the weird part is I like it.Yet I was in a hospital so why did I like.Weird
    ??? Rotting and decaying are synonymus my friend...you can use them interchangeably...which means rotting decay is kind of redundant...

Probably...well...I do a lot of weird things I guess...

I used to read the dictionary... O.o; but then I gave up when I got to the C's...

Also, when we were watching a movie in Catholic Christian formation, I laughed really loudly at a part that wasn't even remotely funny...got a lot of stares with that one. xD
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

The weirdest thing I have ever done was about a year ago. I was sitting with all of my friends at lunch, when I saw the guy I liked. For some particular reason, I tackled him to the ground. I guess I shocked him, and he nearly fainted. Afterwards, he asked me out. ANYWAYS, that was the weirdest thing I have ever done. x.X;

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

xD xD xD *snickers*

Oh yeah!! Thanks Serae! You reminded me of something!

In middle school, when I came back from dumping my lunch tray off with the lunch ladies, I used to charge at my chair, jumping backwards just before I reached it, and sliding across the tiles in it from the momentum. However, one time...I missed...landing on the ground on my behind. Lots of people saw...and all of my friends were applauding my "grand achievement".
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

Uhmm... your welcome? Anyways, I just happened to remember another weird thing I've done. In English, we had to write love poems to someone, or 'something'. Well, I decided to write a love poem to an Oreo. The poem actually turned out quite nice. I might post it if I ever get it back. x.x

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

Once when I told a joke to my friend,I start laughing myself and she didn't understand a word I said.Wierd^^;

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Weirdest thing I did was run after my friend when she was driving away. I was planning on grabbing the back bumper and hanging on for a ride, but I decided to be less of an idiot and just run after her until she drove off.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I do weird things everyday so I'll just post an example of something that happened today in Biology.
    We happened to be talking about fungi and the plant diseases that they can infect, when my teacher brings up one that infects corn. It's called corn smut, and I almost yelled out the word smut on the top of my lungs, but I contained myself by just laughing uncontrollably into the table. And just to people who were wondering, yes, I did get o.O; stares from my fellow peers.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

ok, my friednd and i went to go see narnia last year and we were talking during the previews and a guy, who was bald, sat right in from of my and i was all mad at him because his head reflected the previews and i shouted "move you shiny head man" and everyone, and when i say everyone, i mean the everyone in that theater looked at me. my friend was just laughing the whole time.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

I was messing with a nail gun and shoot a 16-penny nail through my finger………… I guess thats weird or maybe it was just dum…

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Swallow a mentos and drink cola . Man that hurts
    Over-saturating since '07

Beer and Burgers Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

One thing that springs to mind was the cake club incident. Basically a member of staff would bring in cake on a certain day and tease us about it (this is college aswell so we are supposed to act 'normally') so one day after being at the pub between lectures we head back to college until it was suggested we get a cake and do the same to them, noting that this was the first week there was no cake club. So we head into college with a one of those cakes you expect to see at a 5 year olds party and head into the staff room with it asking for a knife, cutting it and eating it in there while taunting the staff with it. They were just taking it in good humor but the other staff were just blatently like WTH?

Also there was the incident of me setting up a blog and it becoming a cult in Physics, so once word spread everyone just gave me weird looks like I was an underground cult leader 'stealing souls' for an army as they put it, which I played along with for months as people ran from me actually taking it seriously

Closed Thread

Thread Information