AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: System Of A Down

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default System Of A Down

It's unbelievable there was no thread opened with this theme.
    What do you think about them?

Basic info from wikipedia:
    'System of a Down (also referred to as SOAD or System) is a four-piece Grammy-award winning hard rock band, formed in 1995 in Los Angeles, California. All four members are Armenian-Americans, grandsons of Armenian Genocide survivors, and are widely known for their outspoken views found in many of their songs.'

Genre:Alternative Rock, Metall

Members:
    Daron Malakian (guitar, vocals and song writing)
    Serj Tankian (guitar, vocals, keyboard and song writing)
    Shavo Odadjian (Bass, Backing Vocals)
    John Dolmayan (Drums)

Read more

They have become lately one of my favorite bands. As about my favorite songs:
    Old School Hollywood, Lost In Hollywood, Psycho, Soldier Side, Shimmy, Toxicity, Chop Suey, Sugar, etc.

Last edited by None of the above; 02-13-2007 at 09:46 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hawk, dear. There is a thread for this band already:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=53607

They've become one of my fav. bands too. I just knew them lately when ~Vicarious Tool~ sent me a list of their good songs. My friend was scared from their songs, but I made her like them in the end! xD
    Thanks for the info! ^^

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Thanks for the hint...I'll blame the search-it didn't show this thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information