AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite couple?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orihime and Ichigo

21 13.64%
  • Ichigo and Rukia

84 54.55%
  • Chad and Orihime

2 1.30%
  • Byakuya and Orihime

2 1.30%
  • Other

45 29.22%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Bleach couple.

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My favourite?
    Rukia and Ichigo of course! They're so cute and funny togheter!
    I'd say I also like Ishida and Orihime, but I'm not sure this'll work.
    I kinda like Yoruichi and Soi Fon, because Soi Fon would be so embarassed xD
    Maybe Nanao and Shunsui too, who know...? =D

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    Threads

Rukia & Ichigo! They are like the main characters of the anime & I like pairings between main characters. <333

Junior Member Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4 has a spectacular aura about Batman2o4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No wii for me.

Ack.. I hate giving into my dark fanboy side..
    I, personally, am and IchiRuki shipper and I can rant on about that for a good 20 minutes.
    But the reason I posted wasnt to pick a fight, it was to point out that you are missing a lot of pairings on that poll @_@
    I wouldve atleast expected like.. RenRuki and IshiHime or UlqHime or something..
    I'm new here so please play nice.

Member konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:58 PM
    Threads

Wink

i really love the orihime and uryu couple
    i mean they would be cute together
    even if they are sorta complete opposites
    but hey opposites attract
    Koneko Kururugi
    >(^-^)<
    Gamer,Otaku, Artist. and Musician

Blood Assassin's Lady Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:47 PM
    Threads

Well, I'm going to state something out of the ordinary.

My fav. bleach couple is Orihime and Chizuru, or Orihime and Tatsuki (even though they're best friends the bond between them is out of this world).
    Then comes Orihime and Ichigo, Renji and Rukia, then Yoruichi and Kukaku.
    Don't ask me why Yoruichi and Kukaku, I just think their cute together.
    Last edited by Erikai; 07-12-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    See "My Drawings"
    I do sigs and avys. Just PM me.

Junior Member bleachhh is on a distinguished road bleachhh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2007 04:16 AM
    Threads

Rukia and Renji, and Yoruichi and Urahara. :]

Come join Everonia.com today!
    Many features, active players, a friendly staff..
    What more could you ask for?

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

Riuka and Ichigo!
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Member Kiran will become famous soon enough Kiran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 10:22 PM
    Threads

I love the idea of Ishida and Orihime, they're super cute together!

-- but to see a rainbow, you gotta get through the rain.

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

Ichigo and Rukia!!!! They rock!!!!

Siggy Made by me!
    Jose~! I love you~!

Junior Member ~Ling Xiaoyu~ is on a distinguished road ~Ling Xiaoyu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 09:09 PM
    Threads

I voted for IchigoxRukia.

I could make a long list of things that could hint that pairing, but I'll spare you guys. =)

I think Orihime is just not strong enough for Ichigo...and I don't mean it necessarily with strength. But like, will I guess. Yeah

But these are other pairings I enjoy. =)

Gin/Rangiku
    Shunsui/Nanao
    Orihime/Uryuu
    Hinamori/Hitsugaya
    Yoruichi/Urahara

And uh...I think that is it. =3
    Siggieless. ;.;

The JUNKFOOD EXPERT
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 10:37 AM
    Threads

1.Hitsugaya and momo
    2.Ichigo and Rukia
    "Nothing’s gonna take us down"

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Quote Originally Posted by Serenith Youkai View Post
    I like Orihime Inoue and Ichigo Kurosaki. I know Ichigo is Orihime's crush but I'm not sure this couple will ever happen ^^;; what about yall?
    Yeah i like that couple but Ichigo is too stupid to acknowledge a hot girl who has a crush on him to the point of love

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2015 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Ichigo and Zangetsu.

Junior Member Devious KG is on a distinguished road Devious KG's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 12:38 PM
    Threads

Ichigo and Rukia (: . They`re extremely compatible with each other. ^o^.
    Gahh ... But i love Gin & Rangiku and Urahara & Yoruichi pairing too ^o^

Junior Member x.Vertical.x is on a distinguished road x.Vertical.x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 08:20 AM
    Threads

Ichigo and Rukia all the way! They look cute together

Junior Member Opacus will become famous soon enough Opacus will become famous soon enough Opacus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Ichigo and Inoue. I don&#180;t think Ichigo could see Rukia as more then a very close friend. and it&#180;s Inoue that has a crush on Ichigo.
    I don&#180;t want that though. Cuz Inoue is rightfully mine!!!! D:<

Junior Member Kurosakifangurl56 is an unknown quantity at this point Kurosakifangurl56's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2007 08:22 PM
    In my own little world...everyone knows me there. :3
    Threads

I'd hafta say, Hitsugaya x Momo. I think they look cute together. :P
    ////My B l a d e as My P r i d e////

Junior Member Inolover2292 is on a distinguished road Inolover2292's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

i say ichigo and rukia you know that if ether of them end up with someone their gonna have each other. i mean i'd love to see ichigo and oriheme but that wont happen. plus its so cute when ichigo and rukia argu like there married

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

I think ichigo and rukia would make a good couple

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads

I have to say IchigoxRukia. I think and feel that they are just so right for each other. Especially after re-watching last night's episode when Ichigo rescued her. He went all noble and stubborn, saying that he was going to save her and stay with her no matter what. I felt that it was just sweet, then of course Ichigo had to be a moron and ruin the moment -_-;

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

Junior Member bleach_grl_ is on a distinguished road bleach_grl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2007 12:44 PM
    Threads

i think that uryuu ishada and orihime inoue they seem to realy care about each other and would probably last a while
    * BLEACH *

Junior Member naruto_lover666 is infamous around these parts naruto_lover666 is infamous around these parts naruto_lover666 is infamous around these parts naruto_lover666 is infamous around these parts naruto_lover666 is infamous around these parts naruto_lover666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

i would like orihime and ichigo to get together,but i'm ok with rukia and ichigo as long as orihime gets someone becuz i feel badd 4 her.

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

both rukia and ichigo were match together
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

I agree with the Ishida - Orihime mix

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

More realistically speaking, I think Ichigo and Rukia would have a better chance together than Ichigo and Orihime. If only because while Orihime is cute and fun and all, she isn't on or near the same level as Ichigo. As stated in episode #108 by Rukia, during the battle with Kariya, Ichigo is on a completely different level than anyone else (besides his similarity with Kariya). He wasn't really born different than anyone else, besides his speaking and seeing the dead, he could have lived normally. However, because of his encounter with Rukia, he was made into a Shinigami. BUT, he isn't actually a Shinigami. He is a human that posesses Shinigami abilities and because of this, he leads a life that no one would really be able to understand as he is constantly being pulled between both worlds.

Now, how he would do with Rukia is because they both are on the same level Shinigami wise. He and she both know all the dangers and whatnot of being a Shinigami, not necessarily that they're both on the same power level. By this standard, he should do well with Orihime because she understands the human life, also. But that doesn't particularly work as she doesn't understand much of anything else and can't comfort/compensate for what she lacks in knowledge of the Shinigami life. It's basically just easier for Rukia to be there for him and understand because she is a Shinigami and will understand the troubles/battles easier.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information