AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite couple?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orihime and Ichigo

21 13.64%
  • Ichigo and Rukia

84 54.55%
  • Chad and Orihime

2 1.30%
  • Byakuya and Orihime

2 1.30%
  • Other

45 29.22%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Favorite Bleach couple.

Junior Member dymondedge is on a distinguished road dymondedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 11:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I disagree.
    Ichigo isn't the man for Rukia IMO. He is a rather simple individual who always shows what he feels and does anything he pleases without thinking of consequences.
    Rukia however does not show her TRUE emotions often. I take her as a rather complex character who would take time to really open up and feel and i highly doubt Ichigo is capable of that. Caring, yes - bt IMO they'd make a horrible pairing.

Going from that, I feel Orihime is much better match for Ichigo.

I do support certain pairing, but I'll keep it to myself (it's none of the above).

Junior Member Icey22 will become famous soon enough Icey22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 08:36 PM
    Threads

WOW a lot of people pick ichigo with rukia but i still pick orihine and ichigo because orihine might win the battle of love hehehehehehehehehe

Junior Member sweety knight is on a distinguished road sweety knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 07:12 AM
    Threads

I am a huge Ichi-Ruki Fan, They would be my second choice, and as for my first choice, I would have to say Ishida-Orihime!

Member Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 10:55 PM
    Threads

ichi X hime FTW

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hrm. Mine isn't in the poll.

Ishida x Orihime is my definite favourite couple. He's so intense and she's a nutball. It has to be an ideal match, right? (They balance one another out so perfectly!!). I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I'm not sure actually about Ichigo x Rukia. I really don't like Orihime x Ichigo somehow, although I don't know why. I sort of think Rukia should end up with Renji or something though, considering their past. I probably prefer Ichigo with Rukia than with Orihime. Somehow even though Orihime has a crush, I don't see it working out as well as it would with Ishida.

I just like Orihime with Uryuu.

Can't explain it. Just do ^_^

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Riina-chan View Post
    Orihime and Ichigo! ^^ Good couple... But Rukia and Renji are very good couple too... ^^
    i like rukia and ichigo but the you're right renji and rukia is a very good couple! ^^
    Live and let live.
    Die being alive.

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Wink

Ichigo and Orihime... rukia is about more than a hundred years old. Episode 141 Orihime admitted her love to Ichigo. I think they make a good couple.

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Member miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 06:51 AM
    Threads

I like Ichigo and Rukia! they are much better.. then Ichigo and Orihime...
    Dejiko & Puchiko

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichigo and Zangetsu are the best pair in this series. Without Zangetsu, Ichigo would still be a naive highschool punk.

Junior Member serenityjing is on a distinguished road serenityjing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 09:54 PM
    Threads

hitsugaya and hinamori?
    they are cute.. =]

Banned Forum / Chat RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 04:36 PM
    Threads

Orihime and Ichigo

and...
    Ulquoirra/Ichigo.
    o.o
    lol

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Id have to go with ichigo and rukia they seem close....im only so far at the moment

Member elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 09:14 AM
    Threads

Default hmm..

ichigo
    and
    rukiya
    are the
    best....

Senior Member dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath has a reputation beyond repute dark wrath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

I chose other i say ulqiuorria and Orihime

-Grimmjow says "click on the damn banner above to see newground's freakin awsome BLEACH opening!". He also says "please make a freakin donation, I am in despirate need of a few changes!... and every point helps!".

Junior Member Schiffer Ulquiorra has a spectacular aura about Schiffer Ulquiorra has a spectacular aura about Schiffer Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

i think that Orihime and Ulquiorra would go good

Member mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

IchigoxRukia,

Junior Member FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 04:48 AM
    Threads

I don't really care who they would put Ichigo w/, but I guess I could go w/ Ichigo/Rukia. I've tried Ichigo/Renji, though, and I like that better than any on that poll.

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

Out of the poll choices... I guess I'd pick IchigoxOrihime... cuz I like RenjixRukia.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Member CandyYukari is on a distinguished road CandyYukari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2008 07:23 AM
    Threads

I think i'll go for Ichigo n Rukia....They good in couple n funny too...
    Byakuya n Renji oso nt bad nethier....GooOD in fightin lolzzzzz...

Junior Member jenfer3005 is on a distinguished road jenfer3005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2007 10:23 AM
    Threads

I like renji and rukia!!!
    and orihime with ishida!!

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

orihime and ichigo

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I'd have to go with ichigo and Rukia.It seems it should totally be that way than any one else.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Member toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 03:57 AM
    Threads

I like the couple toushirou and rangiku
    I love you matsumoto rangiku

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information