AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nadesico

Junior Member Bulbasaur has a spectacular aura about Bulbasaur has a spectacular aura about Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2007 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nadesico

Hi.. Are any of you all fans of the manga Nadesico? I don't know, I've just read my very first volume of it.. I haven't actually read it in English before, but French, and I am not sure whether you have seen or read it before, but it's pretty good.
    Please Visit my Naruto Forum and Roleplay by clicking below:

Member krzglue2 is infamous around these parts krzglue2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 03:16 AM
    Threads

I know what Nadesico is but never watch it before.
    Check out this link to see what new in anime goods:
    http://lonelytradingpost.blogspot.com

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

I've heard of it before, and it looks pretty good. ^^- I'd like to get into it someday ...

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    Threads

My brother has the Kia Asamiya manga in Japanese. I have yet to read it though I heard it's a lot different from the anime which I have watched. The anime is very funny though I didn't like the ending or the movie.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Member krzglue2 is infamous around these parts krzglue2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 03:16 AM
    Threads

after you watch the anime nadesico, you have to watch the ova.
    The main male character wear a pair of sunglasses, but i think the enemy boss look even cooler
    Check out this link to see what new in anime goods:
    http://lonelytradingpost.blogspot.com

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

The shows pretty cool. it's what got me hooked on anime. i have't read the manga. havn't been able to find it. but i bet it's just as good.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I like the series over the manga because after hearing Spike Spencer scream a million times in Evangelion, we get the pleasure of watching him scream as Akito 2 million times. I love this series but like krzglue2 said, you have to watch the OVA since the series does not end conclusively. Watching the OVA was a sad experience for me because some of the characters (Akito) are so distant. Anyway, this anime will make anyone laugh, whether its for Eureka screaming, "AAAAKITOOOOOO" or Yuri's no nonsense attitude.

You have to check it out if you like mecha and comedy.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 03-31-2007 at 06:46 AM.

Junior Member Love<3 ProFUSION~ is on a distinguished road Love<3 ProFUSION~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

I LOVE Nadesico! Best space anime ever! I highly recomend the English dub of the series.

Junior Member Shonijuri Mazombi will become famous soon enough Shonijuri Mazombi will become famous soon enough Shonijuri Mazombi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 04:24 PM
    Threads

ah nadesico a very well thought out anime i highly recommend it if you are into this genre good choice!

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 03:01 PM
    Threads

I have read the manga but I prefered the art of the anime! I think the manga has the more interesting story though. Haikaru is my favorite character!

Member animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

I liked it the first time I saw it. Too bad I missed the rest of the episodes since they were aired at like midnight.

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 10:12 AM
    Threads

i havent read the manga, but the anime is one of my fave animes of all time, it has everything youd want in a anime, comedy, romance, sci-fi, and mechas lol
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I liked the show and manga, it is pretty cool but not one of my fav's or anything.
    -TWM-

Closed Thread

Thread Information